Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 85
Author Topic: Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!  (Read 553223 times)
Friesnchip
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1140 on: October 09, 2014, 06:08:21 PM »

It seems Smash 4 has halted progress after all, haha. I know this was mentioned before, but do you guys still plan to keep Brawl (/P:M) modding now that the next game in the series has been released?

SatoshiKura
Expert Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1141 on: October 09, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »

It seems Smash 4 has halted progress after all, haha. I know this was mentioned before, but do you guys still plan to keep Brawl (/P:M) modding now that the next game in the series has been released?

For the team I'm on, yes, and I will continue Lucina with Vert unless he's decided to quit. Other than that, I have no plans to continue, except for maybe personal things.

Also, on that note, I think I'm going to limit Lucina's weapons to be Falchion and then an optional Shield of Seals, who knows if my motivation will hold with all those weapons PLUS her mask versions, haha.

Codex-9
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Smash 3 Team

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1142 on: October 10, 2014, 09:06:09 AM »

For the team I'm on, yes, and I will continue Lucina with Vert unless he's decided to quit. Other than that, I have no plans to continue, except for maybe personal things.

Also, on that note, I think I'm going to limit Lucina's weapons to be Falchion and then an optional Shield of Seals, who knows if my motivation will hold with all those weapons PLUS her mask versions, haha.

And it's going to be glorious~ I know that much for certain!

Vert092
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards >9000 Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1143 on: October 11, 2014, 06:53:23 AM »

Of course I'll continue, there's still a lot of people who play Project M. It's just that I don't have much free time right now to work on Lucina. If this does'nt change in the near future, I'll just release what I have right now to not keep you waiting.

SatoshiKura
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #1144 on: October 20, 2014, 09:02:14 PM »

I decided to get back to work on this while I was waiting for things to happen, and thanks to Smash 4's trophy, I was able to do my first 100%(ish) custom hair model! He also now uses the latest Levin Sword model that I made originally for Skyrim, since it looks infinitely better than the crappy other one. The coat, apart from the hood, and the boot cover things were also made by Jokekid. The pants are in need of some serious remapping, and were taken from Skyward Sword Link. I also still need to redo a lot of texture things, namely the size of the eyes on his sleeves and fixing up the hood.

Friesnchip
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1145 on: October 22, 2014, 06:32:07 PM »

I'm surprised nobody has commented yet, but your Robin looks pretty nice thus far. Compared to the Smash 4 model I think his hair goes too far down his neck (or at the very least, it thins out more in that area) and from the first-left image the hair slopes at too steep an angle in the higher back part of his head.

I won't lie that I'm more interested in the Lucina model at the moment, but I'm intrigued as to how Robin will progress going forward (and how a potential PSA would work in Brawl/P:M). I look forward to future updates.
    « Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 06:33:55 PM by Friesnchip » Logged

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1146 on: October 23, 2014, 08:22:02 PM »

robin looks awesome will you be making his tomes with a bone set and bones for the pages lol it's makes it easier to make a psa for him lol but never the less good job Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

SatoshiKura
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #1147 on: October 24, 2014, 03:58:48 AM »

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't yet finished with the back of his hair due to focusing on other things, but I'll definitely see what I can do.

robin looks awesome will you be making his tomes with a bone set and bones for the pages lol it's makes it easier to make a psa for him lol but never the less good job Smiley

I don't really think I'll be doing anything with tomes, sorry. Seeing as my motivation for SSBB modding is hanging by a thread anymore (thread being Smash 3, Lucina, and finishing Robin's model). I just want Robin done and over with. Besides, I'll need all the space I can get for Robin, and a likely 256x256 texture for a needless prop that has no function on Marth's default moveset isn't really a priority. I was considering adding spec maps for the robe as well, but at this point, I'll leave anything extra to other people.

Very sorry if I come off as rude; it's not intentional. I only want Robin out of the way at last.
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 04:01:21 AM by SatoshiKura » Logged

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1148 on: October 24, 2014, 05:10:49 PM »

There's no need to apologize. When interest is lost. Its only natural to want to move on. That's what I'm doing. Once Lucina is complete I'm done with hacking as well. Her PSA drained me quite a bit more than I expected it to. So I know how you feel. Just hang in there. You're doing real good on both of those models by the way.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1149 on: October 28, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »

Literally. Some of the stuff that didn't work made no sense. And when it did work, we still didn't know why it was working.
    I don't get it. Model or rigging wise? I might be able to fix any issues you encountered model wise.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1150 on: October 28, 2014, 05:52:43 PM »

I don't get it. Model or rigging wise? I might be able to fix any issues you encountered model wise.

Neither.

The rig had a few errors and needed a bit of polish before it was completely done. But that wouldn't have interfered with the gameplay.

I stuck Chrom into FitIke00.pac and pcs (he was using Ike's boneset, I made sure) and he'd crash every time.

Then I removed him off of my SD card, put Shulk on, and then Chrom showed up instead of Ike.

I had to delete everything and put everything back in for it to work properly, and Chrom still wouldn't work.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1151 on: October 28, 2014, 05:55:21 PM »

Neither.

The rig had a few errors and needed a bit of polish before it was completely done. But that wouldn't have interfered with the gameplay.

I stuck Chrom into FitIke00.pac and pcs (he was using Ike's boneset, I made sure) and he'd crash every time.

Then I removed him off of my SD card, put Shulk on, and then Chrom showed up instead of Ike.

I had to delete everything and put everything back in for it to work properly, and Chrom still wouldn't work.
    I might be able to do something. If you guys still have it, send me a .PAC or .PCS and a MAX (2012 or earlier) if possible.

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1152 on: October 28, 2014, 06:49:19 PM »

You'd have to ask Kaze.

I'll check if I still have it, but I doubt it.

EDIT: I found that I have it. But I don't feel comfortable handing it over unless Kaze gives permission.

You know, with it being his model and all.
    « Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 06:50:39 PM by Shulk » Logged

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1153 on: October 28, 2014, 06:58:46 PM »

You'd have to ask Kaze.

I'll check if I still have it, but I doubt it.

EDIT: I found that I have it. But I don't feel comfortable handing it over unless Kaze gives permission.

You know, with it being his model and all.
    Yeah, ask him or something, no probs. Just make sure to PM me, as I am not visiting KC-MM as often.

ZX_BraveSol_ZX
    Supreme Kitten

Give them no quarter!

• Awards Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1154 on: October 28, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »

Neither.

That sounds more like an issue with your SD card, I've never heard of a model itself causing that.

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Pages:  1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: