Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
Author Topic: KnightMario's sweet models: Just Some 3DS Stuff  (Read 147910 times)
KnightMario
Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #390 on: October 01, 2014, 08:06:51 PM »

Not going to beat me to a brawl version of Raccoon Bowser!

Tail is from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy, gonna retexture it to (hopefully) match with Bowser. A perk to using Brawl Bowser is that I can keep his rig. Cool

I believe I was the one who gave you the idea of using Melee's trophy Tongue

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #391 on: October 02, 2014, 12:24:04 AM »

Not going to beat me to a brawl version of Raccoon Bowser!

Tail is from the Melee Racoon Mario Trophy, gonna retexture it to (hopefully) match with Bowser. A perk to using Brawl Bowser is that I can keep his rig. Cool

We meet again my friend/rival, but you know, I cannot let you win. Your Bowser days are coming to an end!

I present...Fusion Bowser. I ripped Brawl Bowser's flat head clean off and glued on the the vanilla Bowser's large head. Did some texture work and viola! His chest/belly still needs some texture work to match his mouth. I guess the three of us are in a race. This version has a Tanooki tail, hehe.
    « Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:25:37 AM by ShadowLuigi~NG~ » Logged

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: October 02, 2014, 08:12:48 AM »

A race? C'mon guys, I haven't even got the model working yet XD

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #393 on: October 02, 2014, 03:13:32 PM »

I believe I was the one who gave you the idea of using Melee's trophy Tongue

Yes, I think that idea was for Tanooki Bros, but I did remember how the Melee trophy had a high quality tail, so thanks for the suggestion...back whenever you gave it to me. xD
    I guess the three of us are in a race. This version has a Tanooki tail, hehe.

Well, to be fair, I'm aiming to make a Brawl-styled version so atleast my version will be a bit different, you and Tabuu aim to have more vibrant colors.
    This tail texture was my best google result, but it still needs work...or do you guys think this is good enough?

I personally think the dark parts should be changed to match the rest but I am currently not in the mood to mess with it. Tongue

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: October 02, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »

Showcasing your hacks in my thread now hmmm? XD
    I do agree though, it needs to be lighter.

powerofthe17
    Extreme Kitten

Oh what a pain

• Awards Dedicated Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #395 on: October 03, 2014, 08:13:21 AM »

Hey can you rip pit from kid Icarus and rip robin from either fire emblem awakening or the smash bros. 3ds? Much appreciated also nice work on the models Smiley

I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
    come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
    come check out my psa page!

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #396 on: October 03, 2014, 10:47:44 AM »

I've stated in this thread and replied to your private message saying I can't rip models from sm4sh. If I could I would have ripped them all weeks ago.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: October 03, 2014, 01:57:19 PM »

Are you able to rip models from Mario Kart 7? I'd really love that...Wink

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #398 on: October 03, 2014, 05:26:03 PM »

Are you able to rip models from Mario Kart 7? I'd really love that...Wink

You were saying?

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #399 on: October 03, 2014, 05:42:19 PM »

Ugh! Wow, how are you even...

Would you mind too terribly of ripping Peach from that game? I understand if you don't want to, however.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #400 on: October 03, 2014, 05:51:10 PM »

It's fine, I'll send her over when I get textures and stuff working on the models.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #401 on: October 03, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »

It's fine, I'll send her over when I get textures and stuff working on the models.

Mother of Pearl...Please, I beg of you. May I have that standard kart. It would help me greatly for my MKWii project. I mean, I already created a custom model of that standard kart, but the official looks better. Don't care much for textures, I can easily do it since the standard kart does not have heavy detail.

[MKWii] PKSparkxx Boosts In on Dathotness 7

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: October 04, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »

Mother of Pearl...Please, I beg of you. May I have that standard kart. It would help me greatly for my MKWii project. I mean, I already created a custom model of that standard kart, but the official looks better. Don't care much for textures, I can easily do it since the standard kart does not have heavy detail.

[MKWii] PKSparkxx Boosts In on Dathotness 7

Would you like the glider as well?

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #403 on: October 04, 2014, 10:06:50 AM »

Yeah, I'll take that as well. Thank you.

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: October 04, 2014, 10:26:45 AM »

So you want the models without the textures and everything then? If so I can go ahead and give it to you.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30
    Print
    Jump to: