Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 18
Author Topic: Henshin : Death 06/10/10  (Read 84515 times)
Asuka
(@益@)ゞ
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 05, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

I'm not a new hacker anymore, so check out the textures, newest at the bottom.
    Also, I need feedback, so... I encourage you to post your opinions about the textures you download.

"Those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had *real* tea. It's like a syringe of adrenaline straight to the heart!"
    Did you ever played American McGee's Alice? Well, it's a PC game that came out around year 2000.
    It was a pretty dark and incredible vision of the old Alice story full of morbid character designs, blood, death, spooky and great music... It is a great game, and a sequel is being made.
    Well, I decided to make a texture based on the Chesire cat of that game and here it is.
    Oh... yeah... I almost forgot to tell you, I will make an Alice texture as well.

Just as I was learning how Pikachu's texture files worked, I thought that Pikachu and Kirby are very similar as to how much you can edit them. Practically you can edit how the the face, mouth and a few other things look...
    So, I decided to use the ball kirby pre-hexed file to make this quick texture for the Kirby brawlers that want to scare the sh*t out of their friends with a creepy kirby look.
    Credit to Mewtwo2000 for the ball kirby vertex edit.
    This has been revamped, forget about graphical glitches when playing against Metaknight.

"Dial M for Monkey"
    Back in the 90's, Gendy Tartakovsky managed to get his shows in cartoon network. One of the most popular was Dexter's Lab. From that cartoon some other minor series appeared in the show as small segments. My favorite was the story about a monkey that Dexter altered without knowing and transformed into a superhero... Dial M for Monkey.
    As you can see, I made my own version of the character but keeping the essential elements of the original like the M on his forehead, the M in the belt, the yellow part in his tail and the yellow gloves.
    For the ones wondering, the guy in his rocket pack is the commander that only appeared in tv's and is a parody of Nick Fury. The world symbol in Monkey's back is the logo of the association he works on and is a parody of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    Credit to Jack Harvest for the capless Diddy pre-hexed file.

"Have you heard the legend of the "Shadow Folk"? They are the Sheikah...the shadows of the Hylians. They say they swore allegiance to the King of Hyrule and guarded the Royal Family"
    What if there was at least one male sheikah remaining? Through the Zelda games the sheikah appear few times, in Ocarina of Time there's Impa and Sheik and we are told that the sheikah have disappeared. In Twilight Princess we see the old sheikah village and meet an old lady who appears to be the last of her tribe.
    We have never seen a male sheikah or even more sheikah... that's why I wanted to make this.
    Note that this texture isn't meant to look exactly like Sheik, but rather like a sheikah clothing for Link.

"Rooaaaaarrrr *grunt grunt*"
    I think Dry Bowser's first appearance was in New Super Mario Bros. for the DS, then he appeared in Mario Kart Wii and in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
    His popularity grew and people made some Dry Bowser textures, but sincerely I never liked them because the main body part was plain white and when you do that... the color in-game looks like eye rape.
    So, this one has a more grayish and yellowish tone and bone cracks over the body, I based it upon the Mario Kart artwork and gave him some additional things.

"Falcoooo PAWNCH!" "Hands off my BREAD!" "Show me your... piece of cake!"
    I once thought about the similarity of the name of Falco and Captain Falcon... and for some strange reason started to think how Falco would look like if he was Captain Falcon. And that's it, that was the reason of making this texture and nothing more.
    Hope you like it.
    Credit to Syrus63 for the pre-hexed file of No Headgear Falco

"Bayonetta, you´re a mystery (Who)
    You come along with a destiny (are you?)
    This is your life, a battlefield telling you who you are"

(^Ugly lyrics, but a great theme XD)
    Bayonetta = Dante + being a woman + full sexiness + being a witch + pole dancing + demonic summons.
    Samus was THE ONLY choice to make this texture. The hair, the body, the moves, and the paralyzer gun that transforms into a whip made her the perfect candidate.
    This was actually my second texture ever made, but I'm posting it until now because I fixed some things, tried some others (and failed some) and also made a custom brstm with loop to make it a complete combo for all of you.
    Download includes pac, pcs, and a "Riders of the light" brstm. Check the song
    HERE

"R.I.P. Here lie the souls of those who swore fealty to the Royal Family of Hyrule: The Sheikah, guardians of the Royal Family and founders of Kakariko, watch over these spirits in their eternal slumber."
    With all of the vertex editing craze that has been around I decided to finally make Sheikah Link as I originally wanted him to be.
    I used LookItsLink's vertex edited pac that is strapless and without belt pouches, then I modified the shield so that it looks more like the Mask of Truth from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and finally edited the sword a little so that it doesn't look like the master sword.
    Credit to LookItsLink for the strapless no belt pouches pac.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word."
    The Mafio Bros., owners of Mob City and kings of the underground crime scene have arrived.
    I wanted to give the Mafio Bros. an italian gangster look and this is what came up. I think the texture itself was good enough, but I wanted to make use of the capacity of vertex editing and so he now has kind of a hat. Also yes, he always has that look with the half closed eyes.

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."
    The Mafio Bros., owners of Mob City and kings of the underground crime scene have arrived.
    I wanted to give the Mafio Bros. an italian gangster look and this is what came up. I think the texture itself was good enough, but I wanted to make use of the capacity of vertex editing and so he now has kind of a hat. Also yes, he always has that look with the half closed eyes.

"Look Pimpin', I ain't playing.
    In a minute you're gonna be laying
    On the ground. I ain't messing around.
    My city, my rules, my money, my town!"

This is mainly a texture, with the mountains hexed off and the background and lighting of the stage changed.
    Download includes a "Dark March" looped brstm, preview of the song
    HERE

"Everyone I know dies violently, unnaturally. I'm cursed. Why go on? I'll just hurt others!"
    The concept, the art, the characters, the story, the environment, the music... all of these made Amercian McGee's Alice such an interesting game. First I made Chesire, now here's Alice.
    During the game there was a powerup that transformed Alice into a devilish stronger Alice with scary eyes, more bloody, with horns and red skin, I decided to make y version of that Alice and renamed it as "Slutty Devil Alice".
    Download includes pac and pcs for both normal and slutty devil Alice.

"You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper."
    At first I wanted to make a Ganondorf texture that made him look like the badass he is, but I had no idea how to do that. His facial structure always seemed similar to a skull to me, so I decided to make a warrior with a skull instead of head. As this Ganondorf progressed I thought maybe a Ganon-zombie-skull head warrior with spiky armor would be more fitting.
    In the end I decided to make a representation of death and grim reapers with spiky armor.
    Vertex edited the armor, fingers, head, face and a little bit of the body.
    I left the hair and beard almost intact because I like it.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:36:25 AM by cx_asuka » Logged

Beyond
    ♥God of Love
    Special Access

...but nothing happened...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Ceiling Cat Active Contributor >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »

These are really really good.

Akari_Un
    Hyper Kitten

DasDonkey Team

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 03:24:59 PM »

it's too, good!!,I can't wait for the competition

atashi
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 03:54:22 PM »

awesome, especially the Bayonetta one

ThaGreenPit
    Advanced Kitten

I'm joining the Brawl!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »

These are illegaly good!
    But that zero suit looks great,
     it sure look alot like a girl from a movie named G.I.joe!

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 12:40:53 AM »

good textures...gotta have tht dry bowser.

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 12:52:07 AM »

your dry bowser is truly awesome and pretty detailed

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 10:24:40 AM »

You're my hero! Finally some other understand to make textures in a BRAWL style.
    I was always hopeing someone would make a proper Dry Bowser <3 thanks!!"!!

highfive
    Mega Kitten

High Ocean Republic's Gate Keeper

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 11:56:41 AM »

Good gravy! Great textures! I always have trouble making a ZSS one but I want to make one as good as yours!

wii
    Texture Maker
    Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 06, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

yay, finally a good dry bowser. Smiley CAnt wait to see the results of the competition too.

JBG
    Semi-Retired Crumudgeon
    Special Access

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »

Competition? What competition?

Anyway, awesome textures. Love the Dry Bowser.

giygue
    Expert Kitten

Sorry to keep you waiting!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 02:44:35 PM »

Epic textures man! but just one thing...Dry bowser doesn't have eyebrows, see.

Asuka
    (@益@)ゞ
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Sig Contest Winner Heart Container Hey! Listen! Sniper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: December 07, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »

it sure look alot like a girl from a movie named G.I.joe!
    I didn't watch G.I. Joe, but I suppose you're referring to "The Baroness".

but just one thing...Dry bowser doesn't have eyebrows
    Yeah, I know...
    In fact, the first version of Dry Koopa had white instead of red in the eyebrows, but even tough I tried my best to make it look like it didn't have eyebrows at all, the red ones looked better and that's why it has those red eyebrows.
    Also, I have never used brawlbox, so... I don´t know if the eyebrows can be removed. But I suppose they are part of the main model, therefore, removing them might make bowser look bad.

Also, for the ones wondering about the competition akari and wii commented about, go check out DasDonkey, they are holding a texture competition, I submitted a texture Smiley.
    And I also can't wait for the competition XD

Thanks to all you guys for the comments, I suppose I don't make bad textures at all.
    Expect my third texture to have a download link here as soon as I finish it and show it.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 05:36:25 PM by cx_asuka » Logged

Generically Epic
    Hyper Kitten

Playing Project M is my passion in life.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: December 07, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »

Your Dry Bowser is like DasDonkey Tiim Quality good. Cheesy  I sooo wannnttttt... ^_^

Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #14 on: December 08, 2009, 01:38:30 AM »

that dry bowser does look nice but dam i dont kno who that zamus texture is, but that is the nicest zamus texture i have seen. so dam detailed, the glasses look real, her back looks sexy and perfectly detailed, and idk shes just too dam good lookin lol gonna have to remove one of my zamus textures cause shes full but its deff worth it.

EDIT: just checked out bayonetta on google n it looks incredibly accurate. although, it would be nice if u gave zamus a mole just like bayonetta's
    « Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 01:41:19 AM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 18
    Print
    Jump to: