Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11
Author Topic: Mega Man X over Samus -Work in Progress-  (Read 42651 times)
dpgthirteen
Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »

Animations can use a little work, but still pretty good for your first try man.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: May 11, 2012, 09:53:38 PM »

Thanks, that's why im trying to take my time to make it look good as possible. I cant just rush through them.

The only animation that i was satisfied making is the Air Final Smash, even though it still needs improvements.

The kick needs to be redone too.

As for the Down Smash...I dont know if the position should stay where it is because he needs to be in the air when doing that. (Can PSA-ing it do that?)
    « Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 09:57:20 PM by -Hero- » Logged

Solar99
    Lol Kitten

It's showtime

• Awards 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »

They're a little choppy but otherwise the animations are pretty darn good.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 10:52:36 AM »

Thanks.

Im re-doing the kick animation at the moment, same for the giga attack.

I need feedback on the other animations though.
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:29:01 PM by -Hero- » Logged

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »

I really like the animations so far. My favorite is the up and side B animations. And question, what inspired his down smash? Because in my opinion, it doesn't really seem like something megaman would do.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: May 12, 2012, 02:51:04 PM »

I got the DownSmash idea from here:
    Card Sagas Wars - KOS-MOS VS X

Yea i know its something X wouldn't do but it kinda fits him for a fighting game. But I'am making another down smash anyways.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 03:54:18 PM »

niice. the animations are a great start. you shoulda PM'ed me about this. id be more than happeh to help you with what i can

ill agree on the funneh lookin down smash, looks like one of Ryu's moves. i still like it though. that and pretty much all his other moves look sweeeet in that Card Sagas Wars Video

i am almost done with a revamped X import, Jiggy wanted it too. maybe you two could work together? unless of course you want to make yer own personal one

anywho, its almost done and thats when i realized i'll have to rerig it to have him have a working right hand with fingers. im not sure how to add bones without screwing everything else up, do you know how to add bones?

i have him almost ready with his left hand and forearm armor cloned and inverted to the right side (the right hand was gonna be clenched since there was no finger bones). i could send you both it later tonight

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »

Hey Ramon nice to see ya, glad to see you like the planned-moveset. Tongue

dpgthirteen suggested that i keep working on this because KJP is going to make it over Toon Link, which i do not like. I only know that its over Toon Link because of the SFX pack going over him. Mines is over Samus so im making my own personal X.

Sadly, i don't know how to add bones but im sure its possible. As for the revamped X, send it to me whenever you can, I wont be done with the animations for a while but its progressing.

Thing is, i don't know how to change his hand to his x-buster or x-buster to his hand when it comes to animating. Unless that's done through PSA?

Edit: Should i delete this thread and make it in Attacks and Animations Board?
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:23:43 PM by -Hero- » Logged

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »

oh      sounds good, both should be interesting to see. hopefully you can get it all working since i keep hearing that Samus has a low PSA file size

thats fine, Jiggy suggested i ask this other guy. ill see if he can help. also, just to let you know, i moved bones to fix his biggest issues. the arms, shoulders, and shoulder's armor bend how they should now, thats the most noticeable difference

uh    i dont know dude. i think if you can figure out how other Bone Visibility work for other characters during animations, that could help. i remember reading and seeing Kit do it to make her Kit blink during the wait animations, it should work the same way with this since the buster will be set to the GunM visibilty bone. i made the buster slighter bigger than the forearm armor, making it seem gone when it appears

no, dont delete it. i think you should ask a mod to move it. awhile ago i asked Jiggy if he could move my model import thread that started out as a moveset thread to the proper place. ask him if its possible

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »

Ramon, for Jiggly's request, the Buster must be on X's left arm, I forgot to mention him that.

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 14, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »

I was reading the moveset a bit. You should defiantly incorporate the dash move in some way. Seems kinda lacking for X to not have his dash.

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 06:15:50 PM »

I was reading the moveset a bit. You should defiantly incorporate the dash move in some way. Seems kinda lacking for X to not have his dash.
    I forgot about that.

I was thinking Air Side B should be the dash, if you press B again during the dash he does Nova Strike.
    Should work like Eldirans Zero PSA. How does that sound?

Don't know if i should keep Side Ground B.
    For Ground Side B, maybe he can shoot 3 missles depending on how many times you pressed B.

I also feel like changing his side smash. But i don't know what will it be...

Ramon, for Jiggly's request, the Buster must be on X's left arm, I forgot to mention him that.
    Hmm, i might need this too since he DOES have his Buster on his left arm.
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 06:42:00 PM by -Hero- » Logged

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 08:00:05 PM »

I forgot about that.

I was thinking Air Side B should be the dash, if you press B again during the dash he does Nova Strike.
    Should work like Eldirans Zero PSA. How does that sound?

Don't know if i should keep Side Ground B.
    For Ground Side B, maybe he can shoot 3 missles depending on how many times you pressed B.

I also feel like changing his side smash. But i don't know what will it be...
    Here is a idea, change the side B to be your side smash, and make the side B the dash. That way it could be a connection to Eldirans psa, and in will feel much beter. Also the dash move fits best as a move on both ground and air.

ramonM64
    Supreme Kitten

moving past the feeling

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: May 14, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »

the "dash move" you guys are talking about is that sort of technique he gets, for example, after getting the Ultimate X foots armor in Megaman X (SNES) for a quick dash forward? that should be in the moveset somewhere

wait.. yer working with Jiggy?? who else is working on it?? he's been pretty vague on details

i googled it, just to make sure, and after looking REAL close to that video above too, i noticed he does have his x buster on the left side sometimes. i honestly thought it was on his right-side at all times when you shot

i would, and we could, put hands and x busters on both sides but that will quickly kill the 1114+ vertice count i cut down on him (without losing any model quality)

i finished everything rig-wise. i cloned the hand, clenched it by temporary rotating bones, and then collasped the Skin (to keep it clenched). then sent it off to the other side, rigged to the GunM. since you both seem to want his buster on the left side, this was pointless

i rather not play guessing games.. could you both PM EXACTLY how you want every bit of him?
    « Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 08:16:13 PM by ramonM64 » Logged

Hero ©
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 08:16:34 PM »

Alright, Ground and Air Side B will be dash. Should i have the Nova Strike idea with it too? (If you Dash, then press B he does Nova Strike)?

Still not sure about the Side Smash being the Homing Torpedo though.

the "dash move" you guys are talking about is that sort of technique he gets, for example, after getting the Ultimate X foots armor in Megaman X (SNES) for a quick dash forward? that should be in the moveset somewhere

i googled it, just to make sure, and after looking REAL close to that video above, i noticed he does have his x buster on the left side sometimes. i honestly thought it was on his right-side at all times when you shot

i would, and we could, put hands and x busters on both sides but that will quickly kill the 1114+ vertice count i cut down on him (without losing any model quality)

i finished everything rig-wise. i cloned the hand, clenched it by temporary rotating bones, and then collasped the Skin (to keep it clenched). then sent it off to the other side, rigged to the GunM. since you both seem to want his buster on the left side, this was pointless.

i rather not play guessing games.. could you both PM EXACTLY how you want every bit of him?
    Yea it was kinda pointless..i shouldn't have asked. Did you already do it? if you didn't, dont do it. Its alright.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: