Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Mario and Luigi PSA (Over Ice Climbers) A attacks done, file size might not hold  (Read 12988 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 09, 2012, 08:31:50 PM »

Okay so after completing the A attacks, which was on sunday, I noticed that I have about 50kb before the game will crash. I know this because I have a copy from the Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers hack whici is named FitPopoMotionEtc - Safe file size, I shouldn't have to explain why I named it that. *chuckles a little bit*
    Ironically I have the Specials and Final Smash left, the most important parts of the hack too. One upside is that I'm not editing every bone in practically every frame for the animations, so after making my custom ones, they should take up that much space, now PSAing will be a challenge, because I and practiacally no one else knows how to PSA Nana, she uses a few of her own animations, but I want to know how the game knows when to use those to see if I can use that for these Specials and FS. Plus for some reason when Mario does the Ground Pound (AttackAirLw), Luigi won't fall that fast, and he goes to the LandingAirLw animations, while Mario changes to the Action 83, which is him getting up from slipping, just like how Cape Mario and SMBZ Mario do.
    In case you guys were wondering I got the AttackS4S to work, the TransN moves the horizontal, but the YRotN does the vertical, and spinning. Wink
    Plus another thing is how does the game know when Nana is dead or is not with Popo, and can we edit this?
    If any of you can research this or know anything about editing Nana, besides editing her textures and model, please tell me. I would prefer if there is an alternative to hexing if you do find a way, but if hexing something is the only way, I'll take a whack at it. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi will be availabe for this, I can't promiss that they'll get their one-slot size because that includes adding a new bone animation to every animation, which can add quite a bit of data. Trust me I know from experience with the previous version. If only the Tristripper would work on any file, I don't know if it will be acording to sources, it does something with a model to reduce the model to a thrid of its file size, motion files don't seem to be included. Tongue
    « Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 03:51:40 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 03:37:48 AM »

Look forward to the finish product Cheesy

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• Awards KCMM Veteran Heart Container Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 05:45:18 AM »

I am so lookinf forawrd to this!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 06:13:19 AM »

This seems promising. Good luck with the project!

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 07:54:48 AM »

someone needs to rig baby mario over Mario boneset and baby luigi over luigi boneset so we can use them for this hack

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

KnightMario
    Holy Kitten

Nobody Important

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Good Citizen Pin Collector Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 08:02:37 AM »

that's already done as a vertex.
    for better filesize rig the vertexes with the size mod over the ICs and then add a size mode to change the size back to normal and replace their verts back to normal.

I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
    I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:24 AM »

someone needs to rig baby mario over Mario boneset and baby luigi over luigi boneset so we can use them for this hack
    I could do that, but unless I'm mistaken someone already did that for Metal SonicBrawler's Baby Bros PSA because like me he's had problems with the Ice Climbers memory sizes, so I could ask for those, or I might rig them myself.
    There are things I like about both the vertexes and the one KTH over the IC, the "import" looks much better, but their eyes are just textures so I would have to see if I can get them to be like the upper and lower eye lids, or if the FitPopoMotion.pac ends up having enough memory for all of their pat0, files or atleast for the ones where they're hurt, or instances that would be noticable if they didn't blink, like in the FuraFura animations or when they're laying on their backs or bellies, they should have their eyes partly open. The orginal vertexes over Mairo and Luigi have the upper and lower eye lids, but they don't look as great compared to theones over the Ice Climbers. But if I can't get them for this PSA, don't worry (unless it gets to much data) I plan on doing a Mario & Baby Mario over normal Mario, and Luigi & Baby Luigi over normal Luigi PSAs, which they'll obviuosly have the Baby Bros. I'm glad that people are looking forward to this update, I wonder if I should submit or just edit the other one...I think I'm submit this one when it's finish, and I'll fix some of the glitches in the Mario and Luigi over Ice Climbers Pack...ya I'll do that because this was made from scratch again, except the FitPopo.pac so I wouldn't have to mess with the sounds again, I didn't really edit anything else in the last version, so it made things a little easier.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 10:30:10 AM »

i really want this project done

good luck with it though

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 04:40:31 PM »

I'm looking forward to this and Paper Mario! Cheesy If I may ask, how is Paper Mario going?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 06:14:51 PM »

I'm looking forward to this and Paper Mario! Cheesy If I may ask, how is Paper Mario going?
    He's doing okay, I need to stop this habit of starting new PSA/Motion hacks while I'm working on another. XD

Post Merge: May 13, 2012, 07:21:11 PM
    The following picture pretty much sums up what I've been doing for the past few hours:

You know you want it! But first let me get Baby Luigi rigged over Luigi, but if it takes too long, which it shouldn't take more than a day, I'll upload Baby Mario, only problem is his cap, but that can be fixed along with the one-slot size mod. Grin It took a while because I had to re-rig Baby Mario completely, I tried getting his mouth rigged, but because of the way KTH made him and Baby Luigi, it kept looking messed up whenever I rotated the MouthN bone just a little bit, so I gave up on that part, but the rest is extremely good, now there are it's flaws, but it still looks really good to me. Cheesy
    « Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 07:21:12 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

ShadowMarth
    Holy Kitten

~The Prince of Shadows~

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 07:56:51 AM »

This is looking good! Can't wait for it to be released

Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
    PSA 2.35:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
    Competitive play Official thread:
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 14, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »

Like the version in the vault, can you also keep Luigi leading as one of the costumes, same for the baby bros?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 03:19:11 PM »

dude, before, i found u kinda annoying. but now, nto as much. keep it up. its great. i cant wait

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 05:10:38 PM »

Like the version in the vault, can you also keep Luigi leading as one of the costumes, same for the baby bros?
    dude, before, i found u kinda annoying. but now, nto as much. keep it up. its great. i cant wait
    Sorry I never ment to be annoying to anyone here on the vault, but I'm glad I'm not be AS annoying to you, though I don't want to be annoying at all, but oh well.
    Well now that I think about it in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, it is possible for Luigi to take his turn before Mario, not so much on the other two games in the series, but I'll do that.
    Today I start rigging Baby Luigi, I can't promise that he'll get done today, but I'd say about 50-50, but please don't hold me against it if he doesn't get finished, can't help if I had homework to do when I got home can I now? Besides not doing it of course. Tongue

dpgthirteen
    Holy Kitten

Good bye everyone.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 05:28:33 PM »

No sweat though man. Luigi however will still be able to lead right?

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: