Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17
Author Topic: BSRTMs are messing up  (Read 60628 times)
JCentavo
Mega Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 07:57:03 AM »

Is it possible to add characters from previous wii Clash of Ninja games to Clash of Ninja Revolution 3?
    Better yet, adding from Gekitou Ninja Taison Special?

Every rose has its thorn just like every night has its dawn..

Brawl: 4768-7683-7909
    Misery v05A

ForOhFor Error
    Holy Kitten

DOG is your destiny

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: March 19, 2011, 05:45:27 PM »

No, I'm not talking about porting SSE stages to other areas, or about texture hacking SSE stages.
    I'm talking about completely redesigning SSE stages into courses with objectives, editing all of the SSE-exclusive items and objects (reward cubes, extra lives, the launch pads, barrel launchers, the switches especially, and the doors) while doing so.

Imagine, being able to create a tough course where 2 players cooperate to get to the end!
    Or a 1 or 2 player capture-the-flag game!

So, here's what we need to find how to do:

1. Porting stage models INTO SSE stages.
    2. Moving locations of special objects.
    3. Putting special objects in that were never there before.
    4. Adding enemies.
    5. Importing bosses.
    6. Editing switch effects.
    7. Changing the linking of doors/areas.
    8. Changing win conditions.

This thread contains a list of SSE stages, and their numbers.

Let's start with trying to make the midair stadium have Hyrule Temple's Model, and making the enemies spawn in different locations.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Professor Fufflykins
    Mega Kitten

The Professor is ANGRY! WHAY HAS U DUN TIS!!!?!??!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 04:10:46 PM »

where is te download? Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~ Oh shi~

MrMarill
    Advanced Kitten

The PokeBrawler

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: April 09, 2011, 03:37:19 AM »

It's tragic, I know, but my Sound doesn't work. I'll go through my specifics.

-I'm PAL (everyone sighs)
    -I'm set up my Riivolution using this guide: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287059 (It uses the File Patch Code as far as I can tell)
    -Everything else works; fighters, menus, stages (well, most of them)
    -NOTHING in the Sound Folder works. For example, I downloaded an excellent Shadow mod, and put the sound effects in: /private/wii/app/RSBP/pf/sound under the name of smashbros_sound. However, it doesn't work, and Shadow is a mute.
      In addition to this, my "strm" folder (RSBP/pf/sound/strm) doesn't work at all. I downloaded the "He's A Pirate" and "VS Red" from the Brawl Vault, and named them "X04" and "X05" respectively, each replacing a file on Battlefield and Final Destination. In-game, nothing new appears at all. One of the stages I downloaded came with files for Norfair (the stage didn't work, sadly) and the files the person enclosed didn't work at all (they were named stuff like "D01 DarkIce Mines").

I'm 100% confident that I can place music in this game because the guide lists how to do it; it wouldn't bother if I COULDN'T with this guide, right? What am I doing wrong? I'm thinking maybe I have to LITERALLY put a ".brstm" after each file, but that seems a bit silly. Could anyone help me out?

-MrMarill

(I hope to become a bigger part of this community =D)

SmashClash
    This is my title.
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container >9000 Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 05:00:09 PM »

Here's the link:

Please! Help. I'm desperate because I don't want to lose ALL my Common5.pac. Sad
    Thank you if you try to help or stay with me to solve this problem.

Xarael
    Advanced Kitten

The strongest class of Heartless. Plan accordingly

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 11:54:09 AM »

I've Finally acquired a Brawl iso (for backup purposes and such) does anyone know how exactly I have to burn it to disk for Neo Gamma (or another backup launcher) to read it, here's what I'd like to know:
    1. what settings for burning with Windows Vista
    2. if it will work as is (.iso) or if it needs to be .bin and .cue, and how to make it as such if so
    3. if after burning it is it safe to put back into vista disk drive (for scrubbing and viewing Directory tree layout)
    4. if Neo Gamma's Search patches will serve the same purpose as Riivolution, where to put the xml I'm using if so (SmashBrosLauncher or something like that, with the custom 1, 2, and 3 options for different patch sets)

Any help that anyone can offer will be accepted graciously and with grattitude, thanks

Freakachu
    Intermediate Kitten

PSA noob

• Awards RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: May 04, 2011, 06:01:36 PM »

I am trying to make a PSA for pikachu. I changed his B attack into his tuant where he turns all electric and added some different GFX/SFX. Now I just have one problem. My attack wont do anything! Im trying to make a multihit move that stuns opponents while dealing moderate damage can anybody tell me what to put down under main? (if you need to see what I have its posted down below)

http://www.mediafire.com/?eot3l1uqm7kh2ba

Infernape
    Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 07:04:09 PM »

Hi! From now on i will take BRSTM Request!!! so search for a music and request xD

Request Rules!
    1. Tell me the source: Mario Party,Mario Galaxy,Sonic Color, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    2. Preview Link
    3. Make sure the format of your music is wav. if is not donwload this
    http://www.mediafire.com/?l2vw8ruxtgcj07o
    so you can convert any music format to wav.

I Will be happy to do you a BRSTM!!!

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

Heavy-taste
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 09:40:30 AM »

I know there is a other threat but the guy who post that is a ...  i don´t know how i can discribe this without offend him. Roll Eyes
    I´ve made a new thread that you readers aren´t biased of that projekt because an ... guy post it.  I see what you did there ...
    I hope really that somebody could make that.
    Here is an picture maybe somebody don´t know him.
    http://images.wikia.com/conker/images/6/69/Conker_the_Squirrel.jpg
    Okay, so thank you and I hope you understand everything.  Oh shi~

Arithmetician
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: May 13, 2011, 01:30:16 PM »

Can someone make a Potemkin skin for Donkey Kong?

Here's what Potemkin looks like:

If anyone could do this I'd greatly appreciate it!

ShadowX25
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: May 31, 2011, 09:01:22 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iEbh7fbJ5M" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iEbh7fbJ5M</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZuWsJxzqM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JZuWsJxzqM</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBvh9cGBkw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBvh9cGBkw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5FS80C7gE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5FS80C7gE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEDhj0Bm-o" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEDhj0Bm-o</a>

I need these looped plz! Sad
    Lol 2 much 2 ask 4?

Dhragen
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: May 31, 2011, 09:26:54 AM »

It was a very loong time, isn't it?  Grin

For those who don't know me, i am Dhragen, and i am (yeah, still i am) a member of Stack Smash for a very looooong time, but also a sprite developer of Super Smash Flash 2 from Mcleod gaming (responsible of making Black Mage into the game, ;P).

The reason i return posting here is because........i miss most of the people here that i used to talk years ago, and remmember some good old times, even being still on a "retired" mood, which could change someday or not, who knows?, XD

And i see some people like LookItsLink that was using my texture as well for make some vertex hacks, l just thanks too much for them for that (specially the Squall, it looks final fantastic!!).

And that's everything. Sadly not with much free time around, with collegue stuff, SSF2 and normal chores, but i could spend a little here, heh, Tongue

Freelancer now, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Heirox
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #27 on: June 08, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »

Hi, I'm quite excited to be joining this community after spending a couple weeks thinking about joining(but I can't really do that on my PS3 or my Wii and everytime I was on the computer I was researching pictures for another drawing).
    Well now time for introductions:
    Overall, I'm an artist and a storyteller
    Specifically: I'm a mangaka(I write and draw my own stories in the format of japanese-style comic books), I design video games(ever since I was 12 and I'm actually designing one right now for Nintendo and that research actually led me here), I'm a massive Video Game/Anime/Manga Otaku(otaku is basically an addict but sometimes a lil less), I design my own martial arts styles instead of truly learning others(whether it's I'm lazy or I'm an instinctive fighter with a natural talent idk) and so yeah that's about it for now
    talk to me sometime and you can probably learn a lot more  AWESOME 2.0!

I've been a gamer all my life since I was 2 and picked up the N64 controller and began playing Super Mario 64

now I've become a mangaka and the leader of a rising manga family of artists and writers; I've even become a designer for Nintendo-in a way-
    I don't work for Nintendo yet
    but present ideas to Nintendo for future games and other things as well

if you look at my profile pic, it is actually my own artwork

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: June 10, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »

yes, the name is a copy from P:M xD

contents

1-WTF is this????
            -why?
            -what?
    2-what is needed to complete this?
    3-concrete ideas?
    4-how should these things be done?

WTF is this?

this is a project which will probably fail wants to restore the stamina as an important mode in brawl.

why?
    stamina has a lot of potential i believe, but nobody uses it for nearby anything...

what?
    i'd like to see a new game, yes, a new game; using a new style, well, actually, i want it to have a more classic style.

what is needed to complete this?

PSA, lots of PSA, every character will need a new PSA...

concrete ideas?

here goes:

-low jumps (double jumping shouldnt be higher than vBrawl's single jump)
    -standard knockback (idk if stamina already covers this part...)
    -NO RUNNING
    -ENHANCED DASHES
    -new combo-system through PSA
    -only one taunt?
    -if only one taunt, use other taunts for more attacks
    -no taunt?
    -if no taunt, use all taunts for new attacks
    -NO FKN TRIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -specials should have less lag, since there wont be large distances between enemies.

character specific stuff:

-heavy characters have 3 jumps, but are even lower than other char's jumps
    -flying char's have 3 jumps, and are the same as regular char's jumps
    -most important chars to complete first:

from more important to less:

-mario
    -link
    -pikachu
    -ness or lucas
    -fox
    -ike
    -snake
    -sonic

how should this be done?

-NO RUNNING
    im pretty sure it is hard coded in all characters, so does anyone have an idea of how removing it?

DISCUSS and feel free to suggest stuff.

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 01:14:28 PM »

If we have Yosemite Sam, why not Marvin? No doubt he was one of the coolest Looney Tune Villains!

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17
    Print
    Jump to: