Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17
Author Topic: BSRTMs are messing up  (Read 60570 times)
クローバー
Hyper Kitten

I'm back, baby~

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #90 on: September 24, 2011, 02:52:08 PM »

I tried to use .rel-ported Marth over R.O.B. and Peach over Wario in SSE, but the Wii froze.  However, the Wii did not make that annoying tone you get normally when the game freezes.  Anybody know any fixes?

Current Persona: Jigglypuff
    Check out my Touhou music thread!
    About requests:
    I only do music requests.  My policy is on my art thread.
    Current Request: none

My art threadCheesy
    *NEW!!* YouTube Channel

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 09:16:30 AM »

The heroine of Mischief Makers.  I had this idea for some time now... I hope you all find these ideas interesting. Tongue

She should either go over Peach, or be ported on someone else... I'd prefer she be ported over someone... Like Diddy, or something. I haven't worked out all the damage, or even attacks yet, but this will likely change later.

Overview:
    She would be a grappler character, yes yes, I know we have Dedede and Ice Climbers, but I mean more of a true grappler, not a chain grabber.

She would have moves that can cancel into her grab, but some of these would have strict timing on them. She would however have a dash, much like Zero's that can cancel into her grab as well... This dash would have less distance then Zero's.

Her weakness however would be, she would be light weight, since Theo didn't make her a heavy built robot. And her grab range would be short, very short. However to make up for that, she would have a lot of options to lead into grabs.

Neutral A: A quick punch, this is to get foes away from you.

Forward tilt: She steps forward, and backhands the foe. A bit slower then neutral A, but can kill at high percentages, this might be able to cancel into a grab... Maybe...

Down tilt, A quick low kick, this would work a bit like Ness' down tilt, but with more range, and does 2% damage. Per hit.

Up tilt: *This can be changed* An upward sweep of her arm, this is a juggling move.

Dash Attack: A shoulder ram, weak damage, but good knock back.

Forward smash: This would have a good bit of start up lag... But once she attacks, she does a charging punch across the stage, this can be canceled into her grab, but only if the move doesn't hit. The move itself would be a good kill move, this is for mix up.

Down Smash: A swiping kick, this would have short range, and a bit of start up... But can drag foes towards her, and no end lag, letting her grab them.

Up smash: She punches upward, a bit like Shoryuken.

Neutral air: *This can be changed* A spin? Not quite sure yet...

Forward air: *This can be changed* Perhaps a forward punch? Not quite sure here...

Down air: Using her jets, she thrusts downward at the foe, this would be a weak spike, it would mainly be used after her down throw as a follow up.

Up air: Either she sweeps upward with her arm, or she does a flip kick.

Back air: A turning backhand. This would be a good kill move, but lacks range.

Neutral special: Possibly a command grab if possible?

Forward special: A dash much like Eldiran's Zero, however it would have less distance, this would be her main tool to lead into grabs. And to move around the stage.

Down special: *Filler* A jumping dodge somewhat like Zero Suit Samus', but, more distance, less invincibility, and she faces the opposite direction she did the move.

Up special: She uses her jets to make one large burst of fire to rocket upward, then free falls. This would deal no damage, it would be just used for recovery. It could be aimed a little bit, to go either left, or right, or just straight up.

Grab: A short range grab, this is why she would need tools to get these in.

Pummel: “SHAKE SHAKE!” Anyone who's played Mischief Makers should know what this is... For those who haven't, she shakes her foe, this would be quick, and do 1% damage per shake.

Forward throw: One of her main killing throw, this would kill at the center of Final Destination at 140%... So, it would be deadly on the side of the stage.

Down throw: Her set up throw, she jumps in the air with the foe still in her hands, then throws them straight down, she would be in the air after this throw is done, leading either into getting away from the foe, or down airing them.

Up throw: A simple toss upward, a good set up at low percentage, and a good kill move at high percentage.

Back throw: She throws the foe back, at an upward angle. This could lead into gimping, but shouldn't kill like forward throw.

Number of jumps: 10.
    Yes, 10 jumps, the first jump would be normal. But after that, they would be very very short jumps, to mimic her jets in the actual game, if possible, her side B air should take down a point from her jumps.

Weight: 80.

Walk speed, slow.

Run speed: A bit faster then her walk, but she would need to use side B for speed.

Air movement: Average air movement, trying to match how her air movement is in the game.

Her item throwing would be a bit more powerful then normal.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

i3lackDawn
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 02:43:35 PM »

So this is a custom made Zero Suit Samus but the hair is a too long for my liking. Unfortunately I do not know how to shorten the hair so if someone who does know, it would be much appreciated if you could. I would like the hair length to stop at around her shoulders.
     http://www.mediafire.com/?trckxn3r8q3w810

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #93 on: September 26, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »

Could someone possibly make a Ryu vertex, because the ones in the vault are good dont get me wrong but i want a vertexed one thats almost perfect because if i get this done by someone than i already have someone who will do the PSA.

<*SSBB666*>

GentlemanPotato
    Lol Kitten

Hey, wanna be in my gang?

• Awards Renowned Hacker Favorite'd Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #94 on: September 27, 2011, 03:47:55 PM »

If I make a CSS using CSS Organizer 2.0 how would I make the second set of repeated characters load the alloys and giga bowser/warioman like on ASF1nk's CSS.

TokoyamiTheDark
    Holy Kitten

常闇 - Everlasting Darkness

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen Hey! Listen! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #95 on: September 28, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »

I finally decided to import Venusaur and Blastoise from PokePark Wii Adventure onto Squirtle and Ivysaur, as I now know that MDL0s from Wii games CAN be ported into Brawl via BrawlBox, but wherever I try to play as them, they crashes the Wii! I imported their .mdl0 files over Ivysaur's and Squirtle's as well as their textures, but the Wii still crashes... Anyone has an idea on how to fix this?

I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! Sad

JDC1993
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #96 on: September 28, 2011, 09:11:40 PM »

There is one game that worries me that is gets no attention: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. I say is the most underrated game i have played. If castlevania series that famous, why Legacy of darkness never mentioned? :'(

"The Arcana which means all is revealed"

deetta
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 01:03:32 AM »

http://www.yescustom.com/product-catalog/custom/Custom-Watches-123
    click create it.
    change colour to black.
    upload your fav dota hero picture.
    add to cart.
    put this code in when you checkout: yescustom (takes $2 off order)
    select standard shipping.
    enjoy cheap dota watch.

join us to get IPAD,maybe you are the next one

Design any watches you want and with the low price&good quality .Let's go!

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #98 on: October 03, 2011, 04:12:56 PM »

Pike Queen Lucy from Pokemon over ZSS or Zelda .

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #99 on: October 03, 2011, 07:01:14 PM »

EVERYTIME I RUN WIIFLOW WITH A CODE BIGGER THAN 1.99 KB, WIFLOW DOES NOT LOAD BRAWL. IT JUST LAGS. IM POSITIVE IT IS BECAUSE THE HUGE CODE. ANY FIX FOR WIIFLOW?

GDelscribe
    Expert Kitten

Haven't I done this before...?

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 02:04:42 AM »

Since I am using the Okuu PSA and Vertex over diddy, I found it awkward that she constantly fires peanuts off during the final smash.
    I was wondering how I could go about changing the peanut model into something more Utsuho oriented, like a ball of flame.

If its simple replacement I can do it myself, but If it takes some more than that I really am interested in knowing.

How did I get here?

Come visit my website!
    (Using adfly links for maintenance cost)
    Main site:
    http://adf.ly/3Pm90

Forums:
    http://adf.ly/3Pm28

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 01:25:14 PM »

I am new here and i have learned to hack!! my next project will be minecraft steve PSA or Mecha Sonic.
    both of them are started. my favorite characters in Brawl is
    And :

MKHT
    Extreme Kitten

This text is very personal, but you may understand

• Awards Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2011, 01:07:59 PM »

Expecting Vegeta?

TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME!

yes that's right no Vegeta just some pure good old Waluigi with a PSA ready for the using

now here is a Video showing what Waluigi can do cos im to lazy to wright up a character bio
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJwwQU23z4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJwwQU23z4</a>

Moveset

Jab: A swift punch and kick. Does 9% damage.

Forward tilt: He smacks his foe with his tennis racket. Does 12% damage.

Up tilt: Based on how he hits the dice block in Mario Party, he punches the foe with an upward punch, good for setting up the foe. Does 6 to 9 % damage.

Down tilt: His assist trophy attack, except it does not ground the foe. Good for spot dodge punishing. Does 8% altogether.

Dash attack: He does a quick shoulder charge, the hit box lasts for good bit, but the move gets weaker as the hit box stays out. Does 10% at full power, and 5% when the hit box is almost done.

Forward smash: Pretty much a weaker version of his stomp finishing move in Brawl, quick, and has good knock back. Does 15%.

Up smash: This one will make your head spin... No really, Waluigi spins much like his brother. Not a kill move, but fast, and good for air set ups. Does 15% damage.

Down smash: A break dance like spinning kick, the hit boxes lasts a good while, but gets weaker as the move goes. Does 16%, but if the move didn't hit until near the end, 8%.

Neutral air: A double kick, pretty quick, and has little end lag. Does 4%, then 8%, dealing 12% altogether.

Forward air: Very much like Mario's forward air from SSB64, he out stretches his legs, and kicks the foe while spinning a bit. A great spacing move, and gimping move. Does 13% on his body, but if you hit with his feet, 14%.

Back air: A bit like forward air, he kicks his legs back, as if getting a kick start in a swimming pool... This is slower, but has good kill power. If you hit with his upper body, 7%, if you hit with his legs, 16%, however this move gets weaker as the hit box is out, then it's 7%.

Up air: Positioning himself for the move, he clamps his legs together, a great upward killing move, however a bit sluggish. Does 9%.

Down air: A weaker version of his assist trophy air move, this is a GREAT set up move, little lag, and no real landing lag, this move makes a great way to set up throws, and make jumps safer, but it does lack range.Does 10% in total.

Neutral B: WAA! He prepares himself for the attack, then unleashes a mighty WAA, this is sorta like Warlock Punch, but it's a has a little less start up time. But does less damage. Does 20%.

Side B: His trademark air swim, this has super armor that can take attacks up to 10% damage, be warned however anything over 10% will hit you. If all three hits hit, 20%.

Up B: Waluigi, SPRINGS into action *gets hit by a tomato*, this move makes Waluigi spring straight up, at first glance, it seems to only do 1% damage, however, for the first 3 frames, it has a sweet spot on his fists, and much like Luigi's, it really hurts to get hit by this. If you're fighting Waluigi, beware of standing on a platform he's under for too long... He can hit you with this. Unsweetspoted, 1% in some cases, 2%... Sweet spotted, 31%.

Down B: Surrounding himself in a dark aura, and making a “bring it” gesture, if hit in this state, he will counter attack his foe, dealing 15% damage, and good base knock back, this is good to get your foes off you.

Grab pummel: A quick gut punch, does 3% per hit.

Forward throw: He tosses you in the air, and quickly pulls out his tennis racket, then smacks the foe away. Does 10% damage.

Back throw: He puts you behind him, then pushes the foe aside with his hip, does 8% damage.

Up throw: He spins around quickly, then throws the foe straight into the air, a good set up throw at higher percents, and not a bad kill move. Does 12% damage.

Down throw: He throws the foe straight onto the ground, this is a set up through for his aerials. Does 4% damage.

Final Smash: Though the range of the move is short, it can be set up with down air, if it hits, he then does a series of punches and kicks, then finishes things off with a blast... No really, he pulls out a Bob-Omb, and chucks it at the foe. Does 65% in grand total.

before you run off back to your Wii with Waluigi there are things you have to know

what you can find here
    Olimar's Pikmin throw, if they attach to Waluigi, might glitch up sometimes...

Snake's C4s if stuck to Waluigi don't always blow him up...

Spicy Curry does not work for Waluigi, he does the animation, but no flames come out of his mouth...

When Waluigi gets a Metal Box, while he behaves like a metal character, his texture does not change, this is looks only.

Waluigi does not flash when dodging, or charging smashes... Again, only looks.

The off screen magnifier shows his feet... Nothing major.

In classic mode, when you win a round, the camera zooms in on his feet... Again, nothing major.

Carrying a crate, or other heavy objects, the animations are a bit odd, but this does not effect game play.

Items that go on his head, are instead held in his hands... Their effects are still activated though.

When thrown, his tennis racket shows up, but only for the thrown animation.

In SSE, he throws trophy stands quickly.

He holds the ray gun, and super scoope oddly, but they work fine.

you want the WAA? then here's the WAA!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028&Moderated=All MORE LAZYNESS

Cerdits

Marioking64DS(Me) - Moveset Designer/Textures/Animator
    KingJigglypuff - PSAer
    _Data_Drain_ - Tester
    EternalYoshi - Fix Hurt Boxes
    doublek642 - The PSAer for the older version on ToonLink
    snoopy - For the Port over Pit
    SJS -  CSP
    ChiboSempai - The First Project Lead for Waluigi(over Red Alloy)

That BattleToad PSA Guy
    Supreme Kitten

"STOMPIN' TIME!"

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #103 on: October 07, 2011, 02:57:50 PM »

This would be EXTREMELY beneficial to the people like me who have every last Waluigi thing on Toon Link.

I hate Pit myself, and would gladly replace him, but as stated above, All my Waluigi stuff (announcer call, portraits, SFX, etc...) are on Toon Link.

And if I may be honest, I quite actually hate Toon Link MORE than Pit. Pit at least has a unique moveset (Cheap as it is, it's original...), but Toon Link? Just a generic Link clone.

So...yeah. Whoever has the time to port Waluigi on Toon Link (again), it would be much appreciated.

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2011, 05:09:10 PM »

okay, so i added some new hacks, but then I went into brawl, and my hacks didnt work! I tried removing the hacks I added, but it doesnt help! anyone want to help me or know why?

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 17
    Print
    Jump to: