Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can anyone here make star rod into a paintbrush for jr bowser?  (Read 3777 times)
jalued
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: June 29, 2009, 12:02:20 PM »

basically, it is possible that we will eventually have jr bowser (mini bowser with star rod) in brawl+, but im wondering if its possible to turn the star rod into his paintbrush from mario sunshine?? its for the smashboards thread, want to see if its possible Smiley

asdfman
Expert Kitten

Brock Obama '12!

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »

You mean the item star rod?
I'm not sure, but there's a good chance no one has done it yet.

Shadow for mod!
6/17/09 SHADOW BECOME A GLOBAL MOD! [censored] YEAH SEAKING!

Wanna see my textures? Click here! ---> http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=551.0

jalued
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »

yeah the item star rod. cause would be very cool if u could change the stars to be balls of paint, and the shape of the star rod does "kinda" seem possible. but i personally have no idea how to go ahead with this (i have looked at the how to guide, it just confused me Tongue ). would really appreciate the help

VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 04:59:26 AM »

You will be able to change the stars to be balls of paint, but as for the star rod itself, it wont be bale to be transparent. So you will have to settle for a star shaped tip. If you have no takers on this request, i wouldn't mind doing it (im not working on much right now, but soon i will be, so reply to this as soon as you see it please).

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

jalued
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 03:03:35 PM »

that would be ok, is it not possible to cut off bits of the star so that you are left with a paintbrush shape? would appreciate to be able to see an idea of wht it would look like Smiley thanks

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: