Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: OneSlot resize Mode (without a Fitmotionetc.pac) note: only works on afew chars.  (Read 6885 times)
DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 27, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »

hey i just discovered a way how to make oneslot resize mode (only on afew bonesets or model imports that dont use all model changers bones),
    i show you how to do it:

step 1. make sure the chars. you wanted oneslot resize mode for got unused model changers bones before TransN bone like on Ike got the: HaM bone that not many model imports over Ike uses:

step 2. make the bone ready for oneslot resize:
    the bone model changer most be right before TransN like as Ike´s HaM bone
    on that bone you needing to edit the bone flags to be Only: NoTransform

needing to look like this:

Step 3. resize/edit bone tree:
    now right click on TransN bone then click on Add next up:

now it should look like this in the bone tree:

since HaM bone was anyway the bone before TransN bone it did not chances any bone IDs
    now rename HaM bone to anythink else like: Resizemodebone
    go in the model preview and then resize the bone to the size you wanted and save

sometimes after you have saved you have to reOpen yours  .Pcs or .pac and do Step 2 again and save it since the bone flags sometimes changes back

this method only works on Unused model changer bones like this one on Ike,model imports that dont use model changers

Video:
    [Brawl Hacks] Tutorials: 1-Slot Size Mods
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:12:11 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »

do you think this also works with eyeyellowM that almost all the chars have while making the fs eyes still work? since i could ge ride of alot of fitmotions but porbably the fseyes will be visible at all time?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 09:46:44 AM »

do you think this also works with eyeyellowM that almost all the chars have while making the fs eyes still work? since i could ge ride of alot of fitmotions but porbably the fseyes will be visible at all time?
    as Long you dont change that many Bone IDs it will work

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 04:09:52 PM »

as Long you dont change that many Bone IDs it will work
    dont plan on changing any bone ids well i will try right now with groudon and see if it works

it works on groudon since he doesnt use the horn bones  is there a char with only eye yellowm before transN?

TESTED and it works so you can even recize the char by making everything  being "son" of eyeyellowM and the eyeyellow only activates in fs mode still xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 04:33:25 PM »

dont plan on changing any bone ids well i will try right now with groudon and see if it works

it works on groudon since he doesnt use the horn bones  is there a char with only eye yellowm before transN?

TESTED and it works so you can even recize the char by making everything  being "son" of eyeyellowM and the eyeyellow only activates in fs mode still xD
    i think lucas is one with only eyeyellowM

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 05:08:21 PM »

i think lucas is one with only eyeyellowM
    tested on ivy and squirtle and they only have eyeyellow and works  while keeping eyetellow model changer intact xD

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 12:03:50 AM »

@carnage:  So this means you can still have the transforming final smash and the one size mod?

also: Wow great discovery mario dk.
    you deserve a tutorial writer award.  i couldnt give it to you since im not a moderator.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:06:32 AM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »

@carnage:  So this means you can still have the transforming final smash and the one size mod?

also: Wow great discovery mario dk.
    you deserve a tutorial writer award.  i couldnt give it to you since im not a moderator.

yes i tested on bulbasuaur and he is smaller and activates the fs eyes on fs mode so we can make size mods of everything that has atleast an eyeyellowM Tongue

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 12:51:00 AM »

yes i tested on bulbasuaur and he is smaller and activates the fs eyes on fs mode so we can make size mods of everything that has atleast an eyeyellowM Tongue
    awesome.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 11:53:10 AM »

I wonder if this was the method KnightMario would use, he said he knew how to make a true one-slot without a FitCharacterMotionEct.pac, so I wonder if this is what he ment, I'll update the Babies soon with this if it works. I thought about maybe rigging them to a resized bone, which would also work, but this one should be better, thanks Mariodk for this tutorial. Going to try it right now! Cheesy

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 02:02:45 PM
    So Mr. Game & Watch and Olimar might be out of the question? They don't have the EyeYellowM bones, and I'm not sure if either of them have a useless M bone, I know that G&W has tons of M bones for all of his hammers, heads, hands, chair, key, and more. Tongue

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 02:59:03 PM
    Tested Baby Mario, and I found a little downside to this; Animation glitches. Tongue

Back to normal size when grabbed, not sure if we'll ever get past that. Tongue

Some items are held a little bit weird, don't know if that's fixable.

Doesn't grab an edge correctly.
    Baby Mario now has a damage mouth, face and tooth to get rid of the gap with the open mouth, will update him and Baby Luigi with those and the one-slot bone. Baby Luigi will get his mouth at....some point. lol
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 02:59:06 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »

I wonder if this was the method KnightMario would use, he said he knew how to make a true one-slot without a FitCharacterMotionEct.pac, so I wonder if this is what he ment, I'll update the Babies soon with this if it works. I thought about maybe rigging them to a resized bone, which would also work, but this one should be better, thanks Mariodk for this tutorial. Going to try it right now! Cheesy

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 02:02:45 PM
    So Mr. Game & Watch and Olimar might be out of the question? They don't have the EyeYellowM bones, and I'm not sure if either of them have a useless M bone, I know that G&W has tons of M bones for all of his hammers, heads, hands, chair, key, and more. Tongue

Post Merge: May 28, 2012, 02:59:03 PM
    Tested Baby Mario, and I found a little downside to this; Animation glitches. Tongue

Back to normal size when grabbed, not sure if we'll ever get past that. Tongue

Some items are held a little bit weird, don't know if that's fixable.

Doesn't grab an edge correctly.
    Baby Mario now has a damage mouth, face and tooth to get rid of the gap with the open mouth, will update him and Baby Luigi with those and the one-slot bone. Baby Luigi will get his mouth at....some point. lol

Those errors are minor microscopic (well maybe not the first one lol) but  the last one happens with other size mods methods too.  i can live with them...
    by the way does anyone know if this desyncs wifi?
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:02:23 PM by mr.mugenwii » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 11:34:02 PM »

that was the main reason for why i did oneslot resize modes on TransN bone but i think its possible to fix it with oneslot animte the new bone too but then you needing a Fitmotionetc.pac but atleast only resize for afew animations and not all

and getting bigger then throwed is normal for any oneslot resize mode
    « Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 11:37:59 PM by Mariodk » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 01:01:58 AM »

its true he gets the original size when trown you can fix this in psa by unchecking an unknown tough

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 12:51:58 PM »

Those errors are minor microscopic (well maybe not the first one lol) but  the last one happens with other size mods methods too.  i can live with them...
    by the way does anyone know if this desyncs wifi?

That is why I take my time when making one-slot to make it not have the glitch when grabbed (not thrown, the part in some like King K Rule vertex, he is floating above when he is grabbed.) or on a clif, so they aren't floating beneath or above.
    that was the main reason for why i did oneslot resize modes on TransN bone but i think its possible to fix it with oneslot animte the new bone too but then you needing a Fitmotionetc.pac but atleast only resize for afew animations and not all
    and getting bigger then throwed is normal for any oneslot resize mode
    It can be fixed with other bones, its just that the TransN is a bit easier, but it also makes the character not move when someone doesn't use the one-slot motion.
    I look for the bone that is used in less aniamtions out of the TransN, XRotN, and YRotN bones so I won't have to edit as many animations.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 08:41:28 AM »

when i copy this the exact way, the model explodes in polygons and looks terrible

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: