Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16
Author Topic: Hyper Sonic: (02/18) Complete Hyper Sonic Pack (FINAL UPDATE)  (Read 124227 times)
Kaye Cruiser
Waveshocker Sigma
Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: December 19, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »

@Freezinboi

That's the same thing you said about Onslaught. I have no intentions of making a weaker (What you all call balanced) version of this. If I did, it'd just be either Super Sonic or normal Sonic. I'm pretty sure we have those both already XD Thanks though :3

@Miacis

Wow. You're the last person I was expecting not only to show up, but to like this. O_o I feel even more awesome than usual now. XD Thanks :3

@Sylvo

Sylvo! :3 How's my buddy doing? And no problem! You deserve just as much thanks as Phantom for this being finished. If it wasn't for your Super Sonic, I never would've been able to start back up on this an do the finishing touches. :3
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:32:19 AM by Wave Kusanagi » Logged

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #31 on: December 19, 2009, 07:00:48 PM »

@Miacis

Wow. You're the last person I was expecting not only to show up, but to like this. O_o I feel even more awesome than usual now. XD Thanks :3

? Why that ?  Undecided
    I enjoy more than anything else movesets that are both original, and complete. Yours looks really epic as well. Who would deny such an interesting offer ?  Grin

And I personally say that, uh ... screw the balance ! Tongue I'm interested in moveset hacks in order to have fun, and experiment new kinds of gameplays. If I want fair fights, I'll remove most of the movesets. But since I mostly play with friends who enjoy the fun of the characters as much as I do ... 

I don't know what I have done to merit such astonishment, but I am honored by your feeling of honour.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: December 20, 2009, 09:21:32 AM »

@Miacis

? Why that ?  Undecided
    I enjoy more than anything else movesets that are both original, and complete. Yours looks really epic as well. Who would deny such an interesting offer ?  Grin

And I personally say that, uh ... screw the balance ! Tongue I'm interested in moveset hacks in order to have fun, and experiment new kinds of gameplays. If I want fair fights, I'll remove most of the movesets. But since I mostly play with friends who enjoy the fun of the characters as much as I do ... 

I don't know what I have done to merit such astonishment, but I am honored by your feeling of honour.

See, this is exactly why I waited until I was done with both Onslaught and Hyper Sonic before I released anything. It's always better when the moveset you wanna use is already complete and you don't have to be bothered with tedious updates. :3

I'm really glad you and everyone else like him so much though. I feel like all my hard work from the summer until now have really paid off and been worth it. X3

Expect another Boss moveset from me too guys. Next time, I think our boy will finally have his time to shine... >¦3

freezinboi280
    Mega Kitten

Busy w/ Classes =[

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: December 20, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

hmm, which programs do you have to use just to merely edit the attack damages? and are there any tutorials for just doing that much?
    because it'd be great if I could edit the attack damages on this for my own personal use (if that's ok), and a few other PSA's I have on my roster as well =x

but really, this is the first PSA I really like even though there's a lot of graphics lolz
    usually, most PSA's that use a lot of graphics have it in unecessary places and are very blinding, but i'm not sure what it is, but something about this sonic really makes up for it =]

SonicBurstX
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: December 20, 2009, 12:16:05 PM »

What is your next project?

A wario? zss?

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: December 20, 2009, 01:30:15 PM »

@ Freezinboi

So you're another one of those people who hate the movesets with awesome effects for no reason too huh? It figures. >_>

And..no, don't mess with it. At ALL. Everything is as I intended and I refuse to have it any other way, even for personal use. He isn't supposed to be some weak character who anyone can beat without a problem. He's meant to be a boss like character. How many times do I have to walk through this with you guys? -.o'

But all that aside, I'm glad you enjoy this one. Thanks. Just leave it alone please. :3

@SonicBurstX

..."OUR BOY"

That's the hint. XD

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: December 20, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »

I've always had this Question, could you put a moveset hack on a costume? say like have Sonic's moveset be the same and the Shadow Hack, He has the Shadow Moveset.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: December 20, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

I've always had this Question, could you put a moveset hack on a costume? say like have Sonic's moveset be the same and the Shadow Hack, He has the Shadow Moveset.

...In a word, no. -_-

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: December 20, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »

oh. what about a motion hack?

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: December 20, 2009, 02:42:53 PM »

UGH! Stop asking stupid questions!

Has it been done? Do you see anyone doing it? No? Guess what THAT means buddy?

The movesets are in the FitChar.pac files. Nothing else. PERIOD. Remember it.

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: December 20, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

Well I don't know how to do this [censored], I'm just learning how [censored].

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: December 20, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »

Then go ask somebody who cares on Smashboards in the Smash Workshop. There's a whole topic that teaches you all of this stuff about PSA and other hacks. If you want knowledge, seek it. Don't beg for it or expect it to come to you.

Now unless you're done pestering me, I'm done being an [censored] for now. ¦D

ManikDX
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: December 20, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »

I'm sorry for the way i acted back there.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: December 20, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

It's alright, no biggie. You learned what you wanted to know. I've got some better news though at least In a few days, we should be getting an update for Brawlbox that just might bring hacks for SFX into the fray. :3

SnesS
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #44 on: December 20, 2009, 06:39:14 PM »

It's alright, no biggie. You learned what you wanted to know. I've got some better news though at least In a few days, we should be getting an update for Brawlbox that just might bring hacks for SFX into the fray. :3
    sweetness. one step closer to a perfect roy

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16
    Print
    Jump to: