Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 64Cheese's Textures *Updated: 06/26/2009* "Black/Green Samus + download links"  (Read 7856 times)
64Cheese
Newbie Kitten

0989-4877-3702

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: June 24, 2009, 10:37:58 AM »

Downloads now available!

Hey everyone! I'm new to texture hacking, so the first thing I did was colour one of my favourite characters to look a little like my own character. Of course when my friend saw this, he wanted one to go with it! :P Let me know what you think, 'kay? I'm always open to suggestions, and I love comments!

*UPDATES*
June 26th: Download link for Fayt added!
June 24th: Added Black/Green Samus and download links for most textures!

Textures are currently in the order I made them, which puts the newest at the bottom.. I might alphabetize them later and put a big *NEW* beside the newest ones. Of course, I just started so it doesn't really matter which are newer, they're all pretty new. ^^

Invo
I play as Link a lot, and he's the closest to my character, so...

I might fix a few things up, I haven't decided yet. (I'm lazy!) Might just redo it all together.
Invo (Link) .pcs and .pac!

Fayt
(To those of you who may have gotten their hopes up, no it's not Fayt from Star Ocean... Though that would probably work on Ike!)
My friend wanted an Ike texture when he saw my Link. He picked most of the colours.

I got the go-ahead from my friend, so...
Fayt (Ike) .pcs and .pac!

Siaro and Sasha
Two of Invo's teammates team up to fight him in Brawl! I love playing as Zelda and Sheik, and I thought these two would fit pretty well. I just wish I could get rid of that scarf.

Sasha's (Sheik) pants looks weird, I'll fix that eventually. I might change her body too, I don't know if I like it. When I Shortened Zelda's skirt, sometimes you can still see a small line at the back. How can I fix this? I made sure there were no pixels there that shouldn't be. Same thing with the part that hangs from the earrings. (I use Gimp, if that matters.)
Siaro (Zelda) .pcs and .pac!
Sasha (Sheik) .pcs and .pac!

Ater
Invo's son came to train with his father! (Eye lasers FTW!)

I'm probably gonna change that expression in the second picture sometime, I don't really like it. Also his outfit came out a little more grey and less brown than I'd wanted.
Ater (Toon Link) .pcs and .pac!

Black/Green Samus
We all know most of the default Samus colours suck. I like to play as Samus (though I'm not that great with her, and terrible with zero suit) so I made one that I would want to play as.

There are still a few spots that should be fixed up, but I'm probably not gonna get to it soon. It looks good enough to me. ^^
Black/Green Samus .pcs and .pac!
Matching Zero Suit might follow eventually.

These pictures are just cool, brawl related pictures.
Force Choke!

Fireball!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:40:29 AM by 64Cheese » Logged

ChronoTrigga
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

Nice textures mate. Can't wait for more ideas from ya. =)

Mblazerz
Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 04:54:34 PM »

Looks like sex. Cheesy

64Cheese
Newbie Kitten

0989-4877-3702

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »

Nice textures mate. Can't wait for more ideas from ya. =)
Glad you like! ^^

Looks like sex. Cheesy
Good use of the mandatory first post!

Downloads are now available for everything!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: