Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60
Author Topic: Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**  (Read 391788 times)
LordoftheMorning
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #825 on: October 22, 2010, 07:21:05 PM »

Is there any chance of a Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless, AND Capeless Ike?

I tried to hex off the cape myself, but I ran into problems that I didn't know how to fix.

dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #826 on: October 23, 2010, 06:28:55 AM »

Is there any chance of a Swordless, Chestplateless, Shoulderpadless, AND Capeless Ike?

I tried to hex off the cape myself, but I ran into problems that I didn't know how to fix.

Just make the cape texture invisible.

Qwetlarry 1
    Advanced Kitten

Kisame's Gangsta! XD

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #827 on: October 23, 2010, 05:28:04 PM »

Hey can you remove the shadow vertex's eyelid which is polygons 16 and 18?? Thnks. Would be much appreciated! Wink
    « Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 06:14:40 PM by Qwetlarry 1 » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #828 on: October 24, 2010, 09:08:04 AM »

i know its not really a hex edit, but shouldnt the no helmet captain be here too?
    cuz its just his original costume with a vertex over the helm and a lil texture on helm and face...

toastoftriumph
    Lol Kitten

(aka Mariofan1138)

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic Heart Container Novice Restorer

« Reply #829 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »

i know its not really a hex edit, but shouldnt the no helmet captain be here too?
    cuz its just his original costume with a vertex over the helm and a lil texture on helm and face...
    It should be, but this thread's OP hasn't been updated since MARCH 1ST!!!
    We'd really appreciate it if a mod or someone would be able to update it.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #830 on: October 24, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »

If anyone wants me to, they could just send me a list of all the pre-hexed/edited hacks for the characters and I could make a compilation thread. I'm going to poke around for the peach and zelda textures (the pre-hexed ones with no real editing besides that, like look it's links various mods to zelda's hair and bust sizes) It would be called colaboration thread for a reason. Whoever finds the hacks for *insert character here* will be given credit for controbution to the collection, along with the original creator gaining credit tor the actual hack.

Course, I could just brows around myself and find them all, if anyone wants me to....

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #831 on: October 24, 2010, 07:57:21 PM »

All the old pre-hexed ones should be replaced with more proper working models anyway. So if someone can redo the old ones to be vertex removed, and make an organized post to PM a mod to copy and paste over.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #832 on: October 24, 2010, 08:11:05 PM »

All the old pre-hexed ones should be replaced with more proper working models anyway. So if someone can redo the old ones to be vertex removed, and make an organized post to PM a mod to copy and paste over.

If that's the case I guess I could spend my freetime on peach making some new models. Here's the list of what I'm planning.

No Amulet Peach
    No Amulet Or Broach Peach
    No Amulet Or Broach Or Earrings
    No Amulet Or Broach OR Earrings + Fixed Shoulders
    No Amulet Or Broach OR Earrings + Fixed Shoulders and Fixed waist
    No Amulet, or broach or neck-ring (whatever the hell it's called) or Earrings. also includes versions with fixed shoulders or fixed waist, along with fixed shoulders + Fixed Waist
    Also might import the rosalina hair from someone (with credit of course) on all those, and include various bust sizes XP

I should probably make the topic OP then pm it to a mod/admin as a colaboration topic instead of the pre-hexed/modded thing? That way anyone could contribute to the thread instead of just one user ^+^;;

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #833 on: October 24, 2010, 08:24:53 PM »

If that's the case I guess I could spend my freetime on peach making some new models. Here's the list of what I'm planning.

No Amulet Peach
    No Amulet, or broach or neck-ring (whatever the hell it's called) or Earrings. also includes versions with fixed shoulders or fixed waist, along with fixed shoulders + Fixed Waist
    Also might import the rosalina hair from someone (with credit of course) on all those, and include various bust sizes XP

I should probably make the topic OP then pm it to a mod/admin as a colaboration topic instead of the pre-hexed/modded thing? That way anyone could contribute to the thread instead of just one user ^+^;;

As long as you have one pic for each and every one of them. As for bust size and hair, there's too many combinations. Things like applying from one to another anyone can do with 20 seconds of their lives. I'll ask for tuts to be in this.

Granted anyone can make a hexed model now with only a few seconds of

Export -> Drag -> Drop -> Highlight -> Ctrl+F -> Fill In -> Save

But I'll still ask for tuts to be added for people who want to learn themselves. I'll include my models that make every possible piece of polygon visible. So anyone can just hex off whatever they don't want and leave them as is.
    « Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 08:30:16 PM by dingoberriz » Logged

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #834 on: October 24, 2010, 09:40:20 PM »

No Amulet Peach

As long as you have one pic for each and every one of them. As for bust size and hair, there's too many combinations. Things like applying from one to another anyone can do with 20 seconds of their lives. I'll ask for tuts to be in this.

Granted anyone can make a hexed model now with only a few seconds of

Export -> Drag -> Drop -> Highlight -> Ctrl+F -> Fill In -> Save

But I'll still ask for tuts to be added for people who want to learn themselves. I'll include my models that make every possible piece of polygon visible. So anyone can just hex off whatever they don't want and leave them as is.

lol I was just talking about Peach/Rosalina versions of the hair only on my end. The ones that I'm making myself at least.(then again others could make the other hairstyles using my models themselves.) And D, DD, F, and G cup versions of each for bust sizes xP My personal preference on F and g are a bit more realistic than the new peach hack...well cept for G XP

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #835 on: November 29, 2010, 01:56:46 PM »

Would it be possible for someone to make:

- a leg-less Squirtle model that always stands/walks on its tail (like he's a pogo stick, for lack of better example)
    - a tail-less Charizard

I'd be very appreciative if this could happen, and I'd (obviously) credit you if I use the models for textures.

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #836 on: November 29, 2010, 03:25:55 PM »

The leg-less Squirtle would be an animation request for the pogo tail. >.>

TheGreenAlloy
    Expert Kitten

Screw the Red Alloy. I'm the real deal.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #837 on: November 30, 2010, 06:48:03 AM »

Still going?

Me and TGP = Pro artists. 4 days of work to get that picture done. It's great, right? ^.^

Mewcario
    Mega Kitten

I should reeeally get back into Brawl hacking...

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #838 on: November 30, 2010, 01:36:05 PM »

Not necessarily; one could simply move Squirtle's tail model to stick out under the bottom of its shell...Right?

Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

« Reply #839 on: November 30, 2010, 01:55:52 PM »

Not necessarily; one could simply move Squirtle's tail model to stick out under the bottom of its shell...Right?

No. It'll move like his tail. Has to be animated otherwise.

Besides, Squirtle runs on all fours. Pogo tail can only be done through animation.

Pages:  1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60
    Print
    Jump to: