Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 60
Author Topic: Pre-Hexed / Vertex Edited PAC Files - Customize Your Characters. **3/1**  (Read 393371 times)
TheFirstZero
Expert Kitten

Irken Invader

View Profile Awards
« Reply #465 on: January 04, 2010, 03:10:54 PM »

Why do you place a link to this very thread?

I only see buttonless & mustacheless mario...

Hakumen
Outcast.
Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #466 on: January 04, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »

Why do you place a link to this very thread?

I only see buttonless & mustacheless mario...

Because of the bottom of that post, there's a FAQ section stating why it's not possible.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Eldiran
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Famous Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #467 on: January 04, 2010, 04:40:13 PM »

I had a random idea I'm surprised no one suggested -- Tail-less Pikachu.  I don't think it is covering anything.

Also, I have a problem I'd like to ask for assistance regarding.  I have removed all of Jigglypuff's polygons in an attempt to make her invisible, but there is one small issue.

That is left over.  It behaves fine, no glitching, etc... but I still need to eliminate that.  I figure you guys must have faced this problem at some point -- is it possible to overcome?  And, if so, could you help me do it?

Here is all the info I have; a theory for this kind of glitching was proposed by fortwaffles at Smashboards:

From what I found, this glitch is from the same polygon being attached to more than 2 bones. Think of this, the polygon remover just moves all verices to 0,0,0 that is relative to the bone. so say you have an arm (connected to two bones) the vertices are moved to 0,0,0 in two spots, both arm bones. that would make an invisible line (invisible because it's ! dimensional) now when we have 3 or more bones, those 3 points are connecting to each other to make a 2-D (or 3-D if more than 3 bones) polygon. the only way i can think of would be to find what vertices are referenced by what bones, and re-reference them to one.
    hope this cleared stuff up

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

« Reply #468 on: January 04, 2010, 04:49:58 PM »

that was made with
    I had a random idea I'm surprised no one suggested -- Tail-less Pikachu.  I don't think it is covering anything.

Also, I have a problem I'd like to ask for assistance regarding.  I have removed all of Jigglypuff's polygons in an attempt to make her invisible, but there is one small issue.

That is left over.  It behaves fine, no glitching, etc... but I still need to eliminate that.  I figure you guys must have faced this problem at some point -- is it possible to overcome?  And, if so, could you help me do it?

Here is all the info I have; a theory for this kind of glitching was proposed by fortwaffles at Smashboards:

From what I found, this glitch is from the same polygon being attached to more than 2 bones. Think of this, the polygon remover just moves all verices to 0,0,0 that is relative to the bone. so say you have an arm (connected to two bones) the vertices are moved to 0,0,0 in two spots, both arm bones. that would make an invisible line (invisible because it's ! dimensional) now when we have 3 or more bones, those 3 points are connecting to each other to make a 2-D (or 3-D if more than 3 bones) polygon. the only way i can think of would be to find what vertices are referenced by what bones, and re-reference them to one.
    hope this cleared stuff up

that was made with the new program on smashboards? did you do a hex check to make sure that EVERYTHING was deleted? I understand the two bones theory, but if you removed the polygon from both, then it still shouldn't be there.

Eldiran
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #469 on: January 04, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »

Aye, I used that program.

Well, according to SqLeon, the maker of the program,

I tried removing it, got the same effect, then removing it on both the pac and pcs, got the same effect, then tried hexing it off, got the same effect, tried hexing it off of the polygon file itself, got the same effect, still more trial and error left, will post if I fix it.

He was working with a similar glitching error with Ness' backpack, but it is probably the same issue.

STUFF2o
    A Dapper Young Gentleman
    Supreme Kitten

Pimpin' IS easy!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #470 on: January 04, 2010, 05:20:38 PM »

Will it ever be possible to remove Luigi's hat and make his hair visible?  In Brawlbox, he obviously has hair, but it's always invisible in-game, so just deleting his hat leaves a giant hole in his head.  Shouldn't there be some sort of data in FitLuigi00.pac that says that his hair is invisible or something?  Or is it considered an article by PSA?

poxag
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #471 on: January 04, 2010, 06:08:09 PM »

is there anyway to remove the part of marths' shirt that hangs below his belt?? 

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #472 on: January 04, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »

is there anyway to remove the part of marths' shirt that hangs below his belt?? 

No, it takes his whole body with him.

shadowsquid86
    Mega Kitten

Person of Lordly Caliber

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #473 on: January 04, 2010, 06:32:25 PM »

At the top of the page, just put a list of impossible requests. It might cut down on them, most people are two lazy to look at the bottom of the post.

stickman
    Extreme Kitten

Why are you hitting yourself?

• Awards Pin Collector Ninja Helping Hand Active Contributor

« Reply #474 on: January 04, 2010, 07:27:38 PM »

@Eldiran, did you try vertex zeroing?

Eldiran
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #475 on: January 04, 2010, 09:12:25 PM »

@Eldiran, did you try vertex zeroing?

I'm afraid I didn't...  I'm actually not sure what that means.  If it means replacing the polygon data with 0s, then I thought that was what the program did.  Checking the hex just now, it seems to actually replace it with a bunch of FFFFFFFF.  At least... there are very large bunches of FFFFFFFF in there, so I'm assuming.

...basically, I don't actually know what I'm doing.  I know how to do manually what the program does (assuming it just replaces polygon data with Fs), and I know how one is _supposed_ to be able to edit vertices by translating the vertice data to 3ds... unfortunately my computer won't run Anim8or properly, so I can't do that myself just yet.

So, um... what is vertex zeroing?

EDIT: On the off-chance it helps, here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?uhyujz5zdmq

By the way, sorry for asking for help when I don't really know how to do this stuff.  I feel bad about it.

IMPORTANT EDIT
    : It seems the problem may have been solved by SqLeon.  We'll see if it applies to what happened with Jigglypuff.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 12:23:59 AM by Eldiran » Logged

Kef
    Mega Kitten

Demons Souls

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #476 on: January 04, 2010, 09:51:50 PM »

Someone should do capless Mario, that would be really useful, well, if it is possible.

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

« Reply #477 on: January 04, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »

Someone should do capless Mario, that would be really useful, well, if it is possible.

Oh God fucking dammit.

*facepalm*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0

Jack H.
    Titles cost $5,000
    Supreme Kitten

Co-Founder of KC-MM

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Starstormer Pin Collector

« Reply #478 on: January 05, 2010, 12:09:09 AM »

Oh God fucking dammit.

*facepalm*

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0

That.

And also, I'm stickying this, because it's hardly a compilation of only my crap. There's a lot of other useful PAC files here.

-Jack H.

Pik
    Holy Kitten

i like the way you die boi

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #479 on: January 05, 2010, 10:03:40 AM »

How did SqLeon fix that Jigglypuff problem on the last page? Strapless Link has similiar issues when trying to fix it, as I explained earlier in this thread. (page 28 or so)
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 11:07:13 AM by Pik » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Pages:  1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: