Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 703527 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1740 on: December 09, 2014, 01:41:28 AM »

So I finally decided to get enough motivation to upload some Nidoking previews, Tabuu is nearing the finishing stages of Nidoking's model, so for now the previews are with the vertex.

Here are the newly finished attacks:

Neutral-B: Ice Beam, the move swapped component of Thunder which instead of dealing significant damage (Thunder deals 25%  Shocked ) has very quick startup speed and good range.  The downside being that it only deals 2-4% damage and has weak set knockback, however the freeze time is just enough to annoy and slow opponents.

Side-B: Toxic, [Giga Impact was way to OP for a special move so I trashed it completely] Nidoking spews out poisonous fumes in front of his face which deal 4% poison damage every 10 frames for a second and a half, but no knockback or flinching.  The cloud doesn't cover much area but when opponents suffer from lag or a status ailment, you can make the most of it and deal out some nasty damage (36% if all hits connect) and it's poison damage so on top of the direct damage it can continue to deal damage overtime.  Benefits of the this attack also include that after the brief startup you can cancel into any move/movement you want, so you can chain Toxic into close-quarter combos to rack up more damage!  Careful though as Toxic doesn't hinder enemies in the slightest so they can attack you straight through the cloud!

(Super Move): Hyper Beam, if you manage to beat up on the opponents nicely with your more powerful (harder to land) attacks then you might notice Nidoking starts glowing blue!  While this is quite difficult to achieve, it's extremely rewarding now by pressing B on the ground Nidoking leaps into the air and unleashes a devastating Hyper Beam!  The beam is swept a good distance across the ground from directly below Nidoking, and explosions follow the beam!  The beam does a gnarly 25% paralysis damage and very weak knockback and can hit multiple times, while the explosions deal 5-6% fire damage and powerful forward knockback.  It's quite possible to dodge the attack for opponents once they've seen it once but it's definitely tricky to avoid the entire attack.

Modeled the attack after this (Nido's version is nearly identical)

Note the first Hyper Beam preview shows the most complete texture for the beam!

New Mega Punch Shockwave!

Hope you all enjoy the previews Nidoking is nearly done!  I'm still working on the two other Super Moves (Fissure & Eruption), but other than a few more moves and some tweaks for the model expect to see Nidoking on the Vault sooner than later!
    -Omni

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1741 on: December 09, 2014, 02:55:03 PM »

That Hyper Beam effect is really cool looking! I like that mix between the purple and black you did. When you release Nidoking, do you mind if I use it for my Dark Saber PSA? If I ever finish it...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1742 on: December 09, 2014, 04:02:52 PM »

That's right, I'm testing the rig ATM and I'm working around the clock to fix as many issues as I can.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1743 on: December 09, 2014, 04:40:46 PM »

That Hyper Beam effect is really cool looking! I like that mix between the purple and black you did. When you release Nidoking, do you mind if I use it for my Dark Saber PSA? If I ever finish it...
    Of course.  Feel free to use any of the graphics from my hacks, just give me a little credit  Wink

That's right, I'm testing the rig ATM and I'm working around the clock to fix as many issues as I can.
    Words simply would not do my hype any justice, it's uncontainable  Happy Face
    -Omni

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #1744 on: December 09, 2014, 05:06:40 PM »

Of course.  Feel free to use any of the graphics from my hacks, just give me a little credit  Wink
    -Omni
    Of course! You made such a cool looking GFX, man!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ClubbyBear
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1745 on: December 13, 2014, 07:58:03 AM »

I'm trying to make Bandana Dee, from Kirby

I'm not that good at this stuff, still on the animation phase, but it will have new attacks and go over meta knight unless you use brawlex

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1746 on: December 15, 2014, 10:57:21 AM »

Lets do this!
    ActionOverride Entry and Exit Added

to those who dont understand, I added Action Override to Jigglypuff in replacement of his Rollout and final smash params. sadly thanks to the replacement, the B and Final Smash will freeze the game once used.
    but this proves that Action Overrides will work no matter who it is. we only need to find a way to add it without replacing old params D:
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:06:01 AM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1747 on: December 15, 2014, 11:01:31 AM »

I've been wanting this for like years now. It sucks to hear about the Special Param stuff being replaced, but at least we're getting there.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1748 on: December 15, 2014, 09:59:27 PM »

I'm not sure I follow.

I can see it involves shielding...

: SW-2632-7270-6724

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1749 on: December 15, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »

I'm with Segtendo on this one... What is it doing, and what potential use does this have for future hacks?
    « Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:16:16 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1750 on: December 16, 2014, 02:01:00 AM »

Action Override is a special "Action command" that lets you do your own common action instead for the one that was used in "Fighter.pac", basically all Actions before 274 (your Neutral B action)

in my case, I changed the actions 26 and 27 (the Guard commands) to change the Guard Effect to Jigglypuff Sing Effect, disable "Rolling" and Spotdodging and the guard decreasing over use, but you get hit with the shield to get out of it
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 02:02:14 AM by pikazz » Logged

Stupid Tinypic :C

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1751 on: December 16, 2014, 08:08:05 AM »

Basically, without Action Overrides, my Solo Charizard would have never been a thing.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1752 on: December 16, 2014, 08:21:16 AM »

Every attack and special except for throws, aerial side B and misc. attacks are done since i last posted here.
    Ground Side B:
    Travels pretty far (nearly half of FD) and may fail to grab opponent if used when too close. GFX was resized to proper size after taking screenshot above. Right now doesn't works properly - opponent isn't thrown and instead just escapes after some time even though there is throw applier code added.
    Down Throw:
    Opponent needs to be a little lower, but its not too hard to do. Tail goes pretty far through opponent and can damage opponent below. This screenshot was taken before it became too hard to see opponent in all of that flame.
    Other minor additions and changes:
    -Tail shortened by 20%. Now its actually accurate to Other M;
    -Model fixed...except for the eyes. They shouldn't be like that. Will be fixed soon;
    -Added extra GFX to attacks like DAir and aerial Down B.
    « Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 08:32:22 AM by BaganSmashBros » Logged

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1753 on: December 16, 2014, 08:45:27 AM »

Basically, without Action Overrides, my Solo Charizard would have never been a thing.
    Still didn't get what pikazz said, but if it helps, it helps.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1754 on: December 16, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »

Still didn't get what pikazz said, but if it helps, it helps.
    Basically same thing as Action Scripts that are used to edit specials, but for everything else other than specials...I think...

Pages:  1 ... 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: