Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 704095 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1770 on: December 22, 2014, 06:24:58 PM »

Then he will clip through solid platforms on stages like Hyrule Temple.
    It can't be done without clipping through background objects.
    unless you animated it with the TransN bone and has the flag "Movement" on PSA (with one extra thing to allow the transN go up and down) will not clip through solid stuff

Stupid Tinypic :C

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1771 on: December 22, 2014, 10:19:51 PM »

So I animated Rosalina's new neutral special. It uses the same animation as the Luma Shot, because I didn't want to animate another launch animation. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1772 on: December 22, 2014, 10:24:39 PM »

unless you animated it with the TransN bone and has the flag "Movement" on PSA (with one extra thing to allow the transN go up and down) will not clip through solid stuff

It doesn't works on throws. He will not move up or down at all with it. I tried it before.

So I animated Rosalina's new neutral special. It uses the same animation as the Luma Shot, because I didn't want to animate another launch animation. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Looks too slow and i think it has too much range if those are projectiles.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1773 on: December 22, 2014, 10:28:51 PM »

Yes, they're fake projectiles. I've attached them to Rosalina's model and added bones for them. Each starbit only does 2 damage with minor KB. Think Falco's blaster. I'll try and speed them up, though.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1774 on: December 23, 2014, 02:11:48 AM »

Alright here's some previews of Nidoking's final stages, huge thanks to Tabuu and Drogoth for making this model and rig possible!

He's nearing completion and beta testing WILL commence this weekend as a belated Christmas present to all the people willing to throw Bowser aside for a day and play as "The Drill" pokemon!
    -Omni

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1775 on: December 23, 2014, 12:34:45 PM »

It doesn't works on throws. He will not move up or down at all with it. I tried it before
    well, kirby and metaknight are able to do it while P:M charizard did it for seimic toss so it is possible

Stupid Tinypic :C

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1776 on: December 23, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »

well, kirby and metaknight are able to do it while P:M charizard did it for seimic toss so it is possible
    Kirby and Meta Knight are the only characters who can do that. How PM Charizard does it is unknown. I tried it with and without that RA/LA/Basics code that is supposed to allow that accodring to brawl modding wiki and it didn't worked. I turned on and off "Moves Character" flag and it changed nothing.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1777 on: December 23, 2014, 12:47:24 PM »

You need both Action Override Entry and Action Override Exit in order to have a throw like Kirby/Meta Knight/P:M Charizard.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

zeldadove
    Hyper Kitten

im kinda still here..

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1778 on: December 25, 2014, 01:38:30 AM »

Nab
    I don't plan on finishing this with in a short time...ok then..

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1779 on: December 25, 2014, 04:50:06 AM »

New Down B finished:
    After buff is applied:
    It works like this:
    Once Ridley applies this buff, he will gain knockback-based armor and reflective skin (which does not breaks like Fox's reflector, but it still can't reflect what can't be reflected) at the cost of 30% reduction in speed (i mean animation speed, not just movement speed, so, his attacks become 30% slower) and L-Cancelling is also disabled. It lasts for 7 seconds and while in this state, Ridley becomes darker and has dark aura surrounding his chest area. If he is interrupted while he flaps his wings, he will still gain this status. Timer starts counting only when he is out of this state. Using Down B while he is still in this state will instead remove this status instead of resetting timer.
    Also, base character is replaced with Pit because he has true multijump, glide, defensive collisions that can actually reflect stuff, more useful projectiles that are easier to modify and he doesn't shakes without slope countour stand or when going back into falling state.

Fanincapse
    Mega Kitten

I'm making the BEST Little Mac PSA

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #1780 on: December 28, 2014, 12:46:39 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hOU_XGwMuM&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 12:49:04 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgLqiLAftvg&feature=youtu.be

Post Merge: December 28, 2014, 12:56:21 PM
    This is the best psa i've ever made so far! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdbvk-bdpRw&feature=youtu.be
    « Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 12:56:21 PM by Fanincapse » Logged

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #1781 on: December 29, 2014, 07:18:54 PM »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rit2oraCjyI

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1782 on: January 03, 2015, 06:31:36 AM »

New Side B:
    Ground version:
    Aerial version:
    Previews are a bit outdated and suffer from major framerate issues. Aerial version originally was going to be exactly same, but he failed to change animation. Unlike Up B, it puts him into helpless state when used in the air.

New Neutral B...kinda. Its just alt version triggered by pressing A while he steps back before shooting fireballs.
    Ground version:
    Aerial version:
    It is powerful, cannot be absorbed or reflected like Bowser and Charizard's fire breath, is a meteor smash (spike?) if used in the air and stops all vertical movement, so, it can be used as part of Ridley's already perfect recovery abilities. BUT vertical range (ground version)/horizontal range (aerial version) is pretty bad and there is a blind spot that can be exploited by small characters or Samus' crawl in PM.
    Until fireballs crashing the game will be fixed, this will remain default version. Default version is disabled and can't be triggered without editing moveset file, but even then, Ridley won't shoot anything or even use any SFX and GFX.

One of the victory animations done: http://www.4shared.com/video/AGqFd8mYce/bandicam_2015-01-02_00-28-19-6.html
    This is link to the video, not download. It can be watched without downloading it. Portrait is glitched up in it for some reasons. "Pit" was replaced with "Ridley" shortly after making this video.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1783 on: January 03, 2015, 09:16:13 AM »

i am so hyped for this psa. its looking great. love that winning animation adn sfx

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1784 on: January 06, 2015, 10:54:51 AM »

Up Throw done:
    Can KO near 120% and Ridley is invincible during it (not that you would actually be able to reach him).
    Final Smash (re)done:
    I won't post gif animation of it because Ridley doesn't moves a lot during it, so, all that would really move is flame and thats not interesting. Once opponent is caught in the flame, he/she/it will not escape no matter what due to how hitboxes are set up (hitboxes closer to Ridley push opponent forward while hitboxes at the end push opponent back). Even if opponent will somehow survive, damage dealt is so high (156% + 20% on the final hit) that it is pointless unless Ridley is in a bad condition as well or opponent gets hit by tail's sourspot. However, unlike every directional Final Smash (e.g. Zelda/Sheik's Light Arrow, Samus' Zero Laser, Lucario's Aura Storm, etc), its horizontal range is not infinite. Its shorter than Final Destination's platform length. So, it is not very useful on large stages. It has a small blind spot until final hit and there is no vacuum effect like on Zero Laser. To be honest, i did not expected GFX used to look like this and thought it would require extra GFX to make it look better. Right now im trying to improve animation to look better. Other than that, only get hit, ledge and misc. animations are left until this PSA is done.

Pages:  1 ... 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: