Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 696950 times)
ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #690 on: May 01, 2013, 06:50:10 AM »

I know how to keep her legs still. But I don't want her legs to be COMPLETELY still. Though keeping things in the relatively same position is tedious work...

I look at sprite sheets from both the DS Version and the iOS version when I made these animations, which helps

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #691 on: May 01, 2013, 09:38:39 AM »

I think that hand placement of the arm she's waving with seems weird.
    Also, Shiki yay

: SW-2632-7270-6724

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #692 on: May 03, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »

added afew bones to doctor mario model for his coming moveset:

soon rigged
    « Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 09:06:30 AM by Mariodk » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #693 on: May 03, 2013, 04:02:23 PM »

a pretty neat animation I did to my machinima. kinda spoilerish!

the hammer resize itself in a neat animation to maximal size! when he smash the opponent with it!

only missing custom REFF to go with!
    dat specmap <3

Stupid Tinypic :C

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #694 on: May 03, 2013, 04:43:52 PM »

i like the idea of the hammer getting larger as you charge it. that is quite awesome.

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #695 on: May 03, 2013, 05:02:55 PM »

i like the idea of the hammer getting larger as you charge it. that is quite awesome.
    why thank you Cheesy

I loved that idea so I am making that just because to one scene in my machinima!

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #696 on: May 03, 2013, 09:41:09 PM »

a pretty neat animation I did to my machinima. kinda spoilerish!

the hammer resize itself in a neat animation to maximal size! when he smash the opponent with it!

only missing custom REFF to go with!
    dat specmap <3

I know u probably answered this a bunch but what psa is this? like king jigglypuff psa or what?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: May 04, 2013, 03:48:17 AM »

I know u probably answered this a bunch but what psa is this? like king jigglypuff psa or what?
    actually, no psa at all! just a animation xD

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #698 on: May 04, 2013, 11:57:24 AM »

Phoenix v43-4 by Keromonkey as of 5/4/13

CURRENT MOVES
    Attack Dash: TK Overdrive
    She dashes towards her opponent, and wraps herself in a meteoric flame blasting through her enemies. This move sweet spots in the first 9 frames (dealing multiple hits and knocking them straight up), otherwise they will take between 7-9 damage and go flying straight back

...also, a mini phoenix helps her perform this move

Side A tilt: Torch kick
    She does a quick, burning kick for 4-5 dmg

Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
    This was my original favorite
    She sends fire along the ground
    Which explodes a good ten feet away (knocking enemies toward her)

But, If you hold A...

She will assume Casting Pose and the fires will travel twice the range.
    At the end of that range they will erupt into a large blaze and knock the opponent towards her again.

Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
    While in air, she turns slightly and pretends she's blowing a kiss...of 600 degrees...

Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
    She does a deceptively strong, flaming back flip kick. Oddly enough, this is her best K.O. move

Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
    Phoenix raises her arms and blazes brightly with the power of the Phoenix, hits for near 10 damage in 360 degrees knocking enemies away from her.

Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
    She fires a basic psychic fire orb. While holding B, press A to detonate.

Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
    If you hold the B button, she will continue to fire TK orbs, but only some will hit (because it's an illusion). Wanna know how to make it hit? You can start by guiding them into the ground. If they hit the ground they will explode.
    You can curve each of the orbs either up or down, if you release B they will explode when they reach the end of their range. OR, while holding B, press A. All the balls on the field will explode instantly.

Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
    She spins before raising her arms and assuming Phoenix Pose with the Star of the Phoenix burning brightly around her. She is now free to fly in any direction for to two seconds.

Landing or Pressing the A button ends this move.
    This move now deals passive damage.
    Holding B makes this damage have knock back (at the cost of lesser damage).

Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
    It's like Din's fire except with 3 spheres, each doing 5-8 damage. The last one is a little slow to come out (for defensive measures), thus isn't pictured here.

Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon

Sorry there are so many pix, I'm just proud of this attack (even though there are still some kinks to be worked out). I haven't tested that all the following work yet (because I need testers) but if my actions were correct than Blaze Cannon should have the following properties.
    -Pierces invincibility (the bit is set but this doesn't seem to work just yet though)
    -can be absorbed and reflected
    -CAN be shielded.
    -A BUTTON changes move to Healing Sphere.
    -This move deals the most damage if you hit them with the beam directly and they don’t DI out of it (upwards of 15), it also deals a lot if you sweep the beam over them while moving backwards.
    -If you sweep the beam over them while moving forward it kind of pushes them back while they take 3-5. It lags severely if an enemy gets caught beneath it, almost enough to be called ‘Cannon of Judgment’ lol.

Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
    Pressing A+B while in air will do Healing sphere or pressing A while performing Blaze Cannon will cancel the move to healing sphere, but you will still fall helpless after.
    it is supposed to reflect, as well as absorb a small amount of health from an enemy while they are caught in it, you will heal slightly. I haven't figured out how to make this attack last longer than the animation yet though, and I haven't even tested whether it reflects in the right places yet either. If you test it, please let me know.

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: May 05, 2013, 02:17:31 PM »

Phoenix v43-4 by Keromonkey as of 5/4/13

CURRENT MOVES
    Attack Dash: TK Overdrive
    She dashes towards her opponent, and wraps herself in a meteoric flame blasting through her enemies. This move sweet spots in the first 9 frames (dealing multiple hits and knocking them straight up), otherwise they will take between 7-9 damage and go flying straight back

...also, a mini phoenix helps her perform this move

Side A tilt: Torch kick
    She does a quick, burning kick for 4-5 dmg

Down A tilt: Wake of the Phoenix
    This was my original favorite
    She sends fire along the ground
    Which explodes a good ten feet away (knocking enemies toward her)

But, If you hold A...

She will assume Casting Pose and the fires will travel twice the range.
    At the end of that range they will erupt into a large blaze and knock the opponent towards her again.

Neutral A (Air): Raze Kiss
    While in air, she turns slightly and pretends she's blowing a kiss...of 600 degrees...

Up A (air): Phoenix Somersault
    She does a deceptively strong, flaming back flip kick. Oddly enough, this is her best K.O. move

Up A (Smash): Cosmic Avatar (Phoenix Crest)
    Phoenix raises her arms and blazes brightly with the power of the Phoenix, hits for near 10 damage in 360 degrees knocking enemies away from her.

Neutral B (ground): TK Shot
    She fires a basic psychic fire orb. While holding B, press A to detonate.

Neutral B (hold, ground): TK Phantasm (TK Illusion)
    If you hold the B button, she will continue to fire TK orbs, but only some will hit (because it's an illusion). Wanna know how to make it hit? You can start by guiding them into the ground. If they hit the ground they will explode.
    You can curve each of the orbs either up or down, if you release B they will explode when they reach the end of their range. OR, while holding B, press A. All the balls on the field will explode instantly.

Up B: Phoenix Star (or Rise of the Phoenix)
    She spins before raising her arms and assuming Phoenix Pose with the Star of the Phoenix burning brightly around her. She is now free to fly in any direction for to two seconds.

Landing or Pressing the A button ends this move.
    This move now deals passive damage.
    Holding B makes this damage have knock back (at the cost of lesser damage).

Side B (ground): Triple TK Shot
    It's like Din's fire except with 3 spheres, each doing 5-8 damage. The last one is a little slow to come out (for defensive measures), thus isn't pictured here.

Neutral B (Air): Blaze Cannon

Sorry there are so many pix, I'm just proud of this attack (even though there are still some kinks to be worked out). I haven't tested that all the following work yet (because I need testers) but if my actions were correct than Blaze Cannon should have the following properties.
    -Pierces invincibility (the bit is set but this doesn't seem to work just yet though)
    -can be absorbed and reflected
    -CAN be shielded.
    -A BUTTON changes move to Healing Sphere.
    -This move deals the most damage if you hit them with the beam directly and they don’t DI out of it (upwards of 15), it also deals a lot if you sweep the beam over them while moving backwards.
    -If you sweep the beam over them while moving forward it kind of pushes them back while they take 3-5. It lags severely if an enemy gets caught beneath it, almost enough to be called ‘Cannon of Judgment’ lol.

Neutral B + A (Air): Healing Sphere (WIP)
    Pressing A+B while in air will do Healing sphere or pressing A while performing Blaze Cannon will cancel the move to healing sphere, but you will still fall helpless after.
    it is supposed to reflect, as well as absorb a small amount of health from an enemy while they are caught in it, you will heal slightly. I haven't figured out how to make this attack last longer than the animation yet though, and I haven't even tested whether it reflects in the right places yet either. If you test it, please let me know.

Hey man, this looks pretty great. Will be testing it out as I freaking love Phoenix. Good Job.

Thought I'll post this here as I havent posted anything here before.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:27:17 PM by jrush64 » Logged

Spex130
    Holy Kitten

So very Spexcellent.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Hyperactive Contributor Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #700 on: May 05, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »

Hey man, this looks pretty great. Will be testing it out as I freaking love Phoenix. Good Job.

Thought I'll post this here as I havent posted anything here before.

That looks like it took an unholy amount of time. Wow. Nice job!

While I'm here, can anyone point me toward a tutorial that will teach me variables and their use? I want to use them as booleans to test out creating charge attacks and chained moves, but I need to know which type I should use and the difference between all of them.

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

« Reply #701 on: May 05, 2013, 05:37:50 PM »

@ Jrush64: Thanks! Please let me know your thoughts on it on the forum post if you can http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=57997.msg1117741#msg1117741, I haven't added Dark Phoenix mode yet but knowing people appreciate what I've made will definitely encourage me to finish it. Nice triple kick slashing combo anim btw.

@Spex130: It has taken an 'unholy amount of effort' ^_^. I've been working on it during my final semester of college (between classes, and from around March 20th, 2013 until this weekend as a hobby). But it's exam time now (and hopefully graduation soon) so updates may lag a bit. Also, Idk if this is what your looking for but I hope it helps: http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Variables

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:39:20 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #702 on: May 06, 2013, 01:10:37 AM »

SMBZ mario v4 new win animetion(will be random what powerup you is in cape,fire,normal)
    also its Sdo0m´s animetion but he Animted ThrowN
    so i had to animte RHaveN bone since thats where Items sit on(the star) and i had to make RhaveN bone to follow ThrowN in rotation/translation and that was hard

reposted this post cuz of the .gif did not worked before but now it does

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #703 on: May 06, 2013, 07:40:46 AM »

SMBZ mario v4 new win animetion(will be random what powerup you is in cape,fire,normal)
    also its Sdo0m´s animetion but he Animted ThrowN
    so i had to animte RHaveN bone since thats where Items sit on(the star) and i had to make RhaveN bone to follow ThrowN in rotation/translation and that was hard

reposted this post cuz of the .gif did not worked before but now it does
    that looks awesome can wait for it

LJSTAR
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Pin Collector RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #704 on: May 06, 2013, 08:27:19 AM »

Wow, impressive ! I love how the sword spin at the end  Cheesy

The star is the one from the item, right ? It look really cool, can't wait for the PSA !

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: