Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697234 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1605 on: October 16, 2014, 06:25:13 PM »

Got my PC back lol. So I decided to do this:

She floats above the ground BTW
    Going to be similar to KJP's Charizard PSA. Over Snake because articles and polygon limit. Thanks to DSX8 for the Mega Gardevoir model.

i hope your not going for custom skeleton or else it will end up needing a craptom of animations like rosalina did with no reason since peach or zelda skeleton seem preety able to do that.

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1606 on: October 16, 2014, 06:38:47 PM »

Actually, a custom skeleton is the best when it comes to PSA.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Diamond in the Rough Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1607 on: October 16, 2014, 06:43:11 PM »

That all depends on the person and the type of PSA.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1608 on: October 16, 2014, 06:46:23 PM »

*It can be* completely depends upon the amount of effort put in, Carnage was simply stating that it takes alot more time and finesse so it shouldn't be the first choice for hackers who aren't going to put in the time to make truly fluid animations.  

Simply increasing something's potential to be greater, does not make it great only time and effort can capitalize upon that inert potential.
    -Omni

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1609 on: October 16, 2014, 06:57:52 PM »

i hope your not going for custom skeleton or else it will end up needing a craptom of animations like rosalina did with no reason since peach or zelda skeleton seem preety able to do that.
    Nah, it's Peach's skeleton. I was going to use the X/Y skeleton, but when I'd try to export the model, the bones would be deleted in BB, so that doesn't work. I'm working on rigging Garevoir now, and then setting up visibility bones on the Mega form, then to model the GFX and articles needed.

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #1610 on: October 16, 2014, 07:19:40 PM »

That all depends on the person and the type of PSA.
    *It can be* completely depends upon the amount of effort put in, Carnage was simply stating that it takes alot more time and finesse so it shouldn't be the first choice for hackers who aren't going to put in the time to make truly fluid animations.  

Simply increasing something's potential to be greater, does not make it great only time and effort can capitalize upon that inert potential.
    -Omni

Yeah, I agree with those. So, if you intend to put enough effort to it, a custom boneset is best. Tongue

KJP's new Aegislash hack is a good example.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1611 on: October 16, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »

Nah, it's Peach's skeleton. I was going to use the X/Y skeleton, but when I'd try to export the model, the bones would be deleted in BB, so that doesn't work. I'm working on rigging Garevoir now, and then setting up visibility bones on the Mega form, then to model the GFX and articles needed.
    nice that way you wont need to worry with item and misc animations like you had with rosalina.

Yeah, I agree with those. So, if you intend to put enough effort to it, a custom boneset is best. Tongue

KJP's new Aegislash hack is a good example.
    yes that what i mean very few ppl can get the motivation to do so manny good animations, most ppl with custom skeletons looses all their motivation once they reach the boring item and msic animations.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1612 on: October 17, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »

nice that way you wont need to worry with item and misc animations like you had with rosalina.
    yes that what i mean very few ppl can get the motivation to do so manny good animations, most ppl with custom skeletons looses all their motivation once they reach the boring item and msic animations.

Oh, the truth... Being someone who often works with custom bonesets, I can say that's one reason I'm so slow at PSA...

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1613 on: October 20, 2014, 11:21:12 AM »

Speaking of custom bonesets - i completly restarted my hack and now it uses superiour model:

For now, i stopped on Run Brake animation and everything before it is done (Waiting, Waiting 2, Waiting with item, Walking, etc.). I need help with it (mostly bug fixing and model needs to be resized to be 5x bigger and bones on right side must be fixed). More than before. Right now im editing the model to look like both previous model and image i once saw (which made Other M Ridley look bada**). This time hack is done over Lucario because he has real chargable projectile, command grab and a Final Smash that fits Ridley and he also can be cloned with BrawlEx (Mewtwo in Project M proves that).
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:25:43 AM by BaganSmashBros » Logged

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #1614 on: October 20, 2014, 11:24:32 AM »

Where's that model from?

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1615 on: October 20, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »

Where's that model from?

Metroid Other M:

I fixed what made it look bad - duck beak and very bright textures - and removed all of the unnecessary junk. Model itself is a lot more detailed than most of Brawl models.
    « Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:36:15 AM by BaganSmashBros » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1616 on: October 20, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »

I really like that model, but does it fit?...

I honestly prefer the older model because I feel like it fits the look of Brawl more. The new one looks too detailed and saturated in my opinion.

But that's just my thoughts...

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1617 on: October 20, 2014, 05:07:33 PM »

Revamped Giga Impact and got X-Scissor working flawlessly, although the graphics may be subject to alteration soon once I get a public consensus.  Also FINALLY got Bullet Seed working as an Alt-B that you can flawlessly switch in and out for Solarbeam/Leaf Storm.

Giga Impact:

Bullet Seed:

X-Scissor:

Still got plenty of file space left so Dragon Pulse is definitely on its way, Earthquake is currently under construction as I add a "fissure" effect to it and it's more of a shockwave of earth now.  Other alternate moves to expect in the week to come:

Down-B: Protect, almost instantaneous startup lasts for 20-30 frames allows you to block any frontal assault, suffers from ending lag to balance the move out.

Dragonbreath: Exhales a cyclone of swirling energy that pushes the opponent backward with great force, but no damage.

Seed Bomb: Press A during Bullet Seed to shoot a single seed with explosive tendencies, on contact with an enemy it will explode dealing 15% damage and strong forward knockback.

Sword Dance: Sceptile quickly focuses its energy and raises its offensive capabilities for one attack, slicing attacks (F-Air, Side-B, Dash Attack, Down-Smash, and X-Scissor) gain a knockback and damage boost the next time they're used.

Double-Edge: Sceptile glows white and leaps toward the enemy dealing high damage and knockback, but 12% self damage.

I'll be reanimating Frenzy Plant, and Dragon Claw will get a "Mega" version where if you charge it all the way up Sceptile performs multiple slashes with both hands dealing a little less knockback, but more damage and it's far harder to avoid.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1618 on: October 21, 2014, 01:51:39 AM »

you better keep some backup files with all those moves you did just to prevent happening what happened before and xscizore looks really nice.

Fanincapse
    Mega Kitten

I'm making the BEST Little Mac PSA

• Awards Hot Topic

« Reply #1619 on: October 25, 2014, 02:16:49 PM »

Hey guys! Check out my little Mac PSA!
    <a href="http://youtu.be/McvxcWZohrc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/McvxcWZohrc</a>

What do you think?
    « Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:24:22 PM by Fanincapse » Logged

President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: