Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 137
Author Topic: WIP PSA Workshop  (Read 697106 times)
BlueBrain
God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1755 on: December 16, 2014, 08:51:18 AM »

basically it allows to edit "hardcoded" actions, every thing a character does has an action, even if it's not in the character's moveset file... at least that's what i understood...

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1756 on: December 16, 2014, 09:07:18 AM »

to further fill the hype, the Action Override does only a couple of character have. Yoshi and Link are prime example to those who was them.
    not all of them has, jigglypuff didnt have it until I gave it Action Override Entry and Exit and works great ingame!

Stupid Tinypic :C

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1757 on: December 16, 2014, 09:46:11 AM »

to further fill the hype, the Action Override does only a couple of character have. Yoshi and Link are prime example to those who was them.
    not all of them has, jigglypuff didnt have it until I gave it Action Override Entry and Exit and works great ingame!
    Sounds very simple. Btw, is it going to be added to PSA, brawlbox or something or it is already available? Or something else?

pikazz
    Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Good Citizen Pin Collector Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1758 on: December 16, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »

Sounds very simple. Btw, is it going to be added to PSA, brawlbox or something or it is already available? Or something else?
    actually no, it cant be added atm. I had to hex it into it with hex program which is like 3 times more problematic than adding true glide/Fly/Crawl information. it couldnt even be added normally so I had to replace Article Floating points/Params to get it to work D:

until I found a way for ADDING and not replacing, I will do a tutorial for everyone use

Stupid Tinypic :C

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1759 on: December 16, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »

Ground Side B:

dat graphic... which character has that gfx? looks really good imo.

@Pikazz thats really great progress i hope you can figure it out how to add it without removing stuff.
    If you also find out how to add moar articles properly ill love you  Im srs here

@Seggy from what i understand Action Overrides lets you use the common actions in your file instead of the ones stored in fighter.pac, this allowed KJP to make his solo charizard because it allows you to make a pseudo-transformation PSA with model changers, well this is just an example of what you can do if you have Action Overrides in your character.
    in this case pikazz changed the Guard commands in order to change the Guard Effect during KingJigglypuff´s Sing Attack

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1760 on: December 16, 2014, 08:09:18 PM »

dat graphic... which character has that gfx? looks really good imo.
    Ridley boss. Its supposed to be attached to pretty much every part of character, but looks fine like that too.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1761 on: December 18, 2014, 02:47:09 PM »

Look who finally has a Side Taunt now. :V

Guess what it's based on. V:

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1762 on: December 20, 2014, 01:58:38 PM »

Grab, Grab attack, Back and Down Throw are finished:
    Down Throw's animations needs some polishing before it will be shown as a gif animation. Grab attack is supposed to deal 3%, but i forgot to change value. Also, all recolors' and default color's textures are improved thanks to SchAlternate from Smashboards:

BraveDragonWolf
    Supreme Kitten

People hate me...

• Awards Hey! Listen! Renowned Hacker Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #1763 on: December 20, 2014, 02:02:59 PM »

Down Throw's animations needs some polishing before it will be shown as a gif animation. Grab attack is supposed to deal 3%, but i forgot to change value. Also, all recolors' and default color's textures are improved thanks to SchAlternate from Smashboards:

You're giving me a little motivation right now.

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1764 on: December 20, 2014, 02:29:53 PM »

Ya know... At first I was skeptical about this new Ridley model, but the more progress you  make and the more images of it I see, the more I am liking it. Keep up the good work on this, it is looking awesome so far! Smiley

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1765 on: December 20, 2014, 03:22:09 PM »

You finally listened and changed the model color lol

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1766 on: December 21, 2014, 03:11:24 AM »

Forward throw done:
    It is strong and travels across nearly half of Final Destination, but Back Throw is still faster. It can be followed up with ground Down B and then aerial attacks, but knockback on it isn't fixed, so, it will stop working after opponent takes enough damage. It can be punished by other opponents, but it can hit opponents if they are too close:

While he grinds opponent, there is a hitbox that will drag other opponents along with caught opponent. While it has fixed knockback, it later is replaced by a stronger hitbox capable of KOing at high %. Usually deals around 6% unless opponent is too close. Then it deals more damage.
    If someone thinks that i was just too lazy to make wings flap, then you are wrong - i just made wings move exactly like they do during wall grinding animation in Other M. I could make them flap and i did so before going with the current version. It looks better than if he would flap them really fast.

You finally listened and changed the model color lol

I did it like month ago. But after model was fixed, materials got messed up. Textures still remained brighter than how they originally looked like. Materials were only recently fixed.

EDIT: Down Throw done:
    It can damage other opponents too, but damage is minor and will most likely fail to KO even at 900%. But it will keep them away from him. I wanted fire to remain on the ground after he shoots fireball, but it instead attached itself to Ridley, so, it goes away near animation's end.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 08:40:28 AM by Ridley » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1767 on: December 21, 2014, 03:32:44 AM »

I have a suggestion. Have Ridley do a loop, then glide across the floor with the grabbed opponent in claw. No need for wing flapping, and it can still look cool.

-if you want to go for crazy awesome, have him fly outside of the arena into the background before flying across the stage and grinding them on the ground.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 03:35:35 AM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #1768 on: December 21, 2014, 03:40:02 AM »

I have a suggestion. Have Ridley do a loop, then glide across the floor with the grabbed opponent in claw. No need for wing flapping, and it can still look cool.

-if you want to go for crazy awesome, have him fly outside of the arena into the background before flying across the stage and grinding them on the ground.
    Then he will clip through solid platforms on stages like Hyrule Temple.
    It can't be done without clipping through background objects.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1769 on: December 21, 2014, 07:49:42 AM »

I looked it over again and found out what I think my deal with it is.

There's no anticipatory movement to what he's about to do at the beginning. I also think it could be slightly faster, and that the throw at the end could be a little more exaggerated.

What I'm saying is the Forward Throw needs a quick start-up animation before he goes into it. I also think the pose while he grinding the opponent across the floor could be a little more exaggerated too. The concept of the throw is cool though.

As for the down throw, I think it would be really cool if Ridley skewered the victim with his tail, breathed fire on them, then did a quick spin around to whip them off of it.
    « Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 07:51:44 AM by Velen » Logged

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Pages:  1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 137
    Print
    Jump to: