Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298835 times)
Leon Exodio
Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: August 30, 2012, 10:33:46 AM »

Hello everyone, time to give you some news !

Ok so, now i am in vacation so i can fully work on the update for this hack, and with the new BrawlBox i am able to make a PSA a lot more stable and fix a lot of bug, but for doing something perfect, i want use a clean PSA of Bowser and copy/paste the PSA of Blaze inside, after that, with the new feature of BB about the bone ref, i will be able to completely fix the bone issue a lot faster and simpler than Tabuu.

A fix for Blaze should be done for tomorow, Burning Blaze will comming right after.
    i never liked blaze but i still like this move set because bowser is stupid lol

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: August 30, 2012, 01:00:27 PM »

i never liked blaze but i still like this move set because bowser is stupid lol

Ah ah thanks :p

And i am the only one with BlackJax96 who have almost successfully make a complete model/psa import on the Bowser slot, with all the time spend in this project, all the error and failure i have encountered on this slot, now i know why ! :p

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Ratchet99
    Banned
    Mega Kitten

Super Mario Bros Z!

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2012, 03:13:26 PM »

Yeah Burning Blaze Up Smash freezeing. I downloaded the new version 1.3c and it freezed

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 12:14:52 PM »

Yeah Burning Blaze Up Smash freezeing. I downloaded the new version 1.3c and it freezed

Again ?!

What the hell is going wrong with this move ???

One of the user of my hack have find a temporary solution, until i find a way to break this bug.

Quote from: secretchaos1
    I also replaced Burning Blaze's up smash with her down smash as a sort of makeshift fix to prevent the game from crashing when she's used. It's not so much a fix, but it makes her a lot more stable to play in her current stage of development.

Next project after Blaze

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2012, 10:03:43 AM »

will there be another blaze update

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 12:23:09 PM »

Now this is probably just me being really stupid or something along those lines... But it simply isnt working for me... I mean it kind of is, but Blaze is extremely distorted (I believe trying to fill Bowsers stance) and Burning Blaze is just as bad, not to mention she actually becomes giant like Giga Bowser...

The common4 is in the system folder and the fits are where they need to be (Saw something about a rel but it wasnt in the download...)

Also, this isnt an issue with Blaze, just in general smashbros_sounds.brsar always causes my game to crash and the only tutorials on it I can find are about making sawnds and not actually using them...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »

Now this is probably just me being really stupid or something along those lines... But it simply isnt working for me... I mean it kind of is, but Blaze is extremely distorted (I believe trying to fill Bowsers stance) and Burning Blaze is just as bad, not to mention she actually becomes giant like Giga Bowser...

It's a PSA issues, you have probably do something wrong when you have instal the hack.

The model data are "FitKoopa00.pac" and all the file about the move AND how are placed the bone in the move is "FitKoopa.pac", the 2 file go inside the "fighter" folder.

The common4 is in the system folder and the fits are where they need to be (Saw something about a rel but it wasnt in the download...)

The .rel are used for "cloning" a character port, this make the character hack more easier to build, but in my case, i need a double-slot character (for making Blaze able to use a super form) and the .rel solution don't work in this case, that why i have do a complete swap on the slot of Bowser and Giga-Bowser

Also, this isnt an issue with Blaze, just in general smashbros_sounds.brsar always causes my game to crash and the only tutorials on it I can find are about making sawnds and not actually using them... [/size]

Are you using the Sawndz programme ? http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=22464.0

will there be another blaze update

Yes, atm i can do only some minor fix, i don't have the time to make a major upgrade (lot of work irl), my priority are still to trying to fix the smash up A of Burning Blaze, i will try to release a new fix in a couple of day.
    « Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 01:21:52 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: November 09, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »

Nothin  Im srs here

I took the Fit files and put them in the Koopa and GKoopa folders in the fighter folder. The common4 is in the system folder so... Yeah >.> I'ma guess that it's due to a code that I either do or don't have since no one else has this issue...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: November 11, 2012, 03:54:43 AM »

Nothin  Im srs here

I took the Fit files and put them in the Koopa and GKoopa folders in the fighter folder. The common4 is in the system folder so... Yeah >.> I'ma guess that it's due to a code that I either do or don't have since no one else has this issue...

Do a try with Dolphin emulator if you can.

Next project after Blaze

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: November 11, 2012, 12:07:44 PM »

I could, but that would involve me downloading a brawl iso and figuring out how to use cheats on dolphin... Not saying I wouldn't do it, but what would be learned from it? And sorry for clogging your thread up with this issue no one else seems to be having, but who knows, maybe someone else is and isn't saying anything... >.>

Oh, and here's a hopefully useful idea... Could you give me all the codes you're using for your brawl (In text) if that solves it then that at the very least shows what the problem was...
    « Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 03:52:16 PM by Okami5567 » Logged

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: November 11, 2012, 05:01:11 PM »

I could, but that would involve me downloading a brawl iso and figuring out how to use cheats on dolphin... Not saying I wouldn't do it, but what would be learned from it?

Don't need to download a Brawl iso if you have already the DVD, but not all the DVP player can read a wii disc, if you PC can read it, you only need to extract the iso.

When it's done, you only need wiiscruber for opening your iso and puting the hack directly inside the iso, almost like if you using a mod for a PC game.

With Dolphin, you will be able to see what is going wrong, if the hack work on dolphin, it's a trouble with your installation procedure (i think at that because, like you have alredy say, you are atm the only one who have repported this issue and not only with this hack).

And sorry for clogging your thread up with this issue no one else seems to be having, but who knows, maybe someone else is and isn't saying anything... >.>

Don't be sorry, this thread are also for the bug repport.

Oh, and here's a hopefully useful idea... Could you give me all the codes you're using for your brawl (In text) if that solves it then that at the very least shows what the problem was...[/size]

I can't, simply because i use all the hack with Dolphin for 3 reason...

1/ I'm a PAL user and using a NTSC hack on a PAL game can make some trouble.
    2/ NTSC are the majority, so i have build this hack for NTSC with a NTSC iso of brawl, so the only way for me to build this hack, it's with Dolphin
    3/ PC can be a lot more powerfull than a wii and Dolphin can use this power for enhancing your wii game (HD resolution, AA filtering, post process...), so why don't using it ?

So no, i don't have the code, sorry.

Next project after Blaze

ShinySpiritSeer
    Mega Kitten

Providing ideas to the community

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: November 12, 2012, 11:55:05 AM »

Hey! I thought I'd pop in and ask if you could use the blaze models from the london olympics game?

Okami5567
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: November 13, 2012, 09:09:25 PM »

@Novarek: My dvd can't read my Brawl, I would download it but based on what has already been said I'm fairly certain it would work since a faulty download can't be blamed (downloaded it three times to be sure) and this is a known working process... I am fairly certain I'm, or at least these methods are to blame at some point... To those ends though...>.>

Hey! I thought I'd pop in and ask if you could use the blaze models from the london olympics game?

YOU! You use riivolution too and were having troubles? Was it troubles with the animation? And even if not, could you give me your codes and whatever you used to solve the problem since if it doesn't work after that I'm lost ><

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: November 14, 2012, 02:07:31 PM »

I know almost nothing in model import, the model i use come from AkaDarkZeroRmx, i have see a model of Blaze from the olympics game on the vault, but the model are fitted for Mario.

Post Merge: November 14, 2012, 02:06:37 PM
    @Novarek: My dvd can't read my Brawl, I would download it but based on what has already been said I'm fairly certain it would work since a faulty download can't be blamed (downloaded it three times to be sure) and this is a known working process... I am fairly certain I'm, or at least these methods are to blame at some point... To those ends though...>.>

YOU! You use riivolution too and were having troubles? Was it troubles with the animation? And even if not, could you give me your codes and whatever you used to solve the problem since if it doesn't work after that I'm lost ><

Riivolution ? Now i know why you have some trouble, i have heard a lot of bad thing about people having a lot of issues for using hack with riivolution.
    « Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:58:41 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: November 25, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »

Ok i love the blaze psa nd i dnt really care to much what up smash attack she has i just dont want the game to freeze, im using riivolution, i would let her down smash be her up smash too, it would be easier for you and my wii wont freeze Smiley pleasse fix

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: