Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 301360 times)
TheBlueBlur
Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #135 on: June 23, 2013, 05:46:19 PM »

Swap it over who?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #136 on: June 23, 2013, 06:11:08 PM »

Swap it over who?

Over Marth

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #137 on: July 01, 2013, 11:23:02 PM »

If bowser won't work then someone else.
    Preferably not Marth tho since he's already done on my game... maybe... Snake or Jigglypuff? Or even Donkey Kong?

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #138 on: July 02, 2013, 05:19:31 AM »

If bowser won't work then someone else.
    Preferably not Marth tho since he's already done on my game... maybe... Snake or Jigglypuff? Or even Donkey Kong?

I have already try the slot of Jigglypuff, the vis0 doesn't work on this slot and i absolutely need a slot able to use vis0 for the facial animation and bone visibility (fire tornado model).

Also, Shadow are over Donkey and i want to keep Snake ! :p

And beside, the PSA swap over Marth are now almost complet (only the move who i give a animation upgrade left) and i have full control of vis0 on Marth.

If i work very well this week, i should be able to release a beta version for the next week (4 or 5 more animation to do + the SFX).
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:23:13 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #139 on: July 02, 2013, 08:29:40 AM »

i was going to look more into why the bowser one freezes but i see u already continued on anotehr character. oh well. good luck. Tongue

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #140 on: July 02, 2013, 01:17:36 PM »

i was going to look more into why the bowser one freezes but i see u already continued on anotehr character. oh well. good luck. Tongue

Bowser doesn't use vis0, that why (with the freeze issues) i move the hack on another slot.

Next project after Blaze

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #141 on: July 03, 2013, 12:55:09 PM »

Hmm... Maybe once it's done it can be ported to another character. Once my Wii's Lens Reader thingy is fixed I'll be able to continue moding SSBB (or at least play it). May take about another couple of months tho. I wanna play Super Smash Bros. as Sonic and Wolf again!
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:28:00 PM by KingJigglyTits » Logged

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #142 on: July 03, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »

Hmm... Maybe once it's done it can be ported to another character. Once my Wii's Lens Reader thingy is fixed I'll be able to continue moding SSBB (or at least play it). May take about another couple of months tho. I wanna play Super Smash Bros. as Sonic and Wolf again!

Why don't you use Dolphin if your Wii doesn't work atm ?

You can use Hack with Dolphin, i use it myself for making and using NTCS hack (i'm a PAL user, sadly...)

Next project after Blaze

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #143 on: July 04, 2013, 01:27:49 PM »

Why don't you use Dolphin if your Wii doesn't work atm ?

1 answer to that...

I got a DS, GBA (1 on my computer & one on the Wii), a N64 (1 on computer 1 on Wii) & I got a broken Dolphin emulator that won't read perfectly good NTSC ISOs wether  or not its GCN or Wii. Plus on top of that my computer has almost no more memory that it runs most games super slow (Mario Kart in an epicly super slow motion so each lap is about 5mins anyone?). Yeah. Not gonna work for me. Sad If you got one that does work for Windows with Homebrew already instaled or at least Riivo then I guess you could PM me a download link but I don't think it's allowed here. :\

Friends:

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #144 on: July 05, 2013, 07:26:22 AM »

If you got one that does work for Windows with Homebrew already instaled or at least Riivo then I guess you could PM me a download link but I don't think it's allowed here. :\

You don't need a Homebrew or Riivo for Dolphin, you need WiiScruber.

Next project after Blaze

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #145 on: July 05, 2013, 10:11:26 AM »

Ah. Well. I don't have enough memory for 2 SSBB ISOs. If I did I might try it but I don't. Nor do I have a working Emulator.

Friends:

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #146 on: July 05, 2013, 05:19:06 PM »

I was highly delayed in the development of the hack this week.

I have found 6 kitten in a box, beside the road the last week, i have take the kitten and take care of them.

Saddly, one of them was very sick (Coryza), the veterinary surgeon have put a end to is suffering (that was too late for him and he was the most smaller of the 6 :/)

But now 3 other kitten have starting to be sick by the same virus (Coryza again), they will not die because i consulted the veterinary surgeon when the first symptom appeared.

Result, the constant vigilance which I must maintain on the kittens and the regular medical care  which I must provide them, took me much time the latter days.

And sorry, lot of automated translation !  Undecided
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 05:20:56 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #147 on: July 05, 2013, 11:51:50 PM »

Your a kitten hero!
    I'm sure people should excuse you for that. If not they have no idea that helping is good to everyone!

Friends:

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #148 on: July 06, 2013, 04:59:14 AM »

Your a kitten hero!
    I'm sure people should excuse you for that. If not they have no idea that helping is good to everyone!
    This should be a title xD
    Well, that sure is a great act of kindness!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #149 on: July 06, 2013, 06:45:27 AM »

This should be a title xD

I can name this version of Blaze like that ! :p

Blaze tha cat, Kitten hero version ! lol.

Well, that sure is a great act of kindness!

Thank you but that costs expensive to be nice, i am at more than 200 euro of medical expenses for the kittens atm :p

EDIT : attack dash animation almost done.
    She will use her fire on the hands (like a engine) for doing à looping, creating by the same occasion a circle of fire, also she will do a kick attack when mooving in the looping.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:30:08 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Pages:  1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: