Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 301295 times)
Green Mii
Advanced Kitten

The reality-bending Celestrian!

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2013, 12:37:08 AM »

This guy seems to have made some: MMD Blaze's Sol Emeralds From Sonic Rush DL
And just in case you can't find it, here's the download link for the Zip file of the emeralds: Download
These were made in Blender 2.6, and I'm not entirely sure if they work in any other model software (like 3DS Max), or if you're already using Blender, etc. But I digress, as I'm pretty sure it's better than nothing, right?

Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #196 on: July 25, 2013, 01:28:42 AM »

This guy seems to have made some: MMD Blaze's Sol Emeralds From Sonic Rush DL
    And just in case you can't find it, here's the download link for the Zip file of the emeralds: Download

Your link contain error, but i was able to find the emeralds by reading your link, thanks ! Smiley

Oh and i remember ! The mod adding Blaze playble in Sonic Generation also have the Sol Emeralds model !

These were made in Blender 2.6, and I'm not entirely sure if they work in any other model software (like 3DS Max), or if you're already using Blender, etc. But I digress, as I'm pretty sure it's better than nothing, right?

I'm abolutely not a expert with 3D model, Blaze model was not made by me but by AkaDarkZeroRmx.

First i need to do a article swap (or adding a custom external GFX) (Chaos Emeralds on Marth slot) after that, in theory, i only need to find a way to replace the Chaos Emeralds model (the one on Marth Slot, not Sonic) by the Sol Emeralds.

EDIT : Ok i have extracted the Sol Emeralds from the mod adding Blaze to Sonic generation (and i'm still waiting the permission to the original owner, i will not go further if he don't let me use is work).

First prob, the Sol emeralds file from the mod is a .model, .model can be oppened only by CAITA a program from Dassault Systèmes.

I didn't even know than Dassault Systèmes, a French millitary industry who build fighter and high-tech milliary device, also build 3D modeling programme. :p

So, if i have the permission to use the Sol Emeralds from the mod of Sonic Generation, i will download this programme and see what can i do, or if i find another way...

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:27:03 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Green Mii
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #197 on: July 25, 2013, 11:25:05 PM »

Well, that's interesting to know. A French military building a model program. Seriously, you learn something new everyday. I also find it funny that the two times that I've "helped" you, you used something else. Cheesy Anyway, hope you get permission soon to go ahead with the project.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: July 25, 2013, 11:27:15 PM »

I have a good news about the Sol Emeralds, i let you see by yourself... :p http://www.hooper.fr/forums/emulation/tuto-dolphin-emulateur-game-cube-wii?page=13#comment-864412

Quote from: Green Mii
    I also find it funny that the two times that I've "helped" you, you used something else.

Don't wory, it's not against you, the file format used on the DS version was unknow for Blender, and the version from the mod of Sonic generation have apparently more poly, or at least some cool stuff on the material and shader than i will be happy to use on my hack :p
    « Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:44:49 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #199 on: July 26, 2013, 03:20:10 AM »

Je vois! So our comrade is gonna import them on Marth's model? Awesome! I'd like to see how does it looks like!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: July 26, 2013, 03:23:01 AM »

Je vois! So our comrade is gonna import them on Marth's model? Awesome! I'd like to see how does it looks like!

No he doing a fully new model based on the stuff of the Chaos Emeralds of SSBB, when it's done, he sending to me the file.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #201 on: July 26, 2013, 03:46:52 AM »

Oooohh! Awesome! But, are you gonna add them into the model of Blaze, or will they act like a GFX? (sorry if it has already been answered)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #202 on: July 26, 2013, 03:59:26 AM »

Oooohh! Awesome! But, are you gonna add them into the model of Blaze, or will they act like a GFX? (sorry if it has already been answered)

I will try to add one emeralds into the model of Blaze and use it like a object (thanks to the vis0 :p, impossible to do without vis0), and the other will be used in external GFX (Burning Blaze transformation).

If it's work, i have some idea to upgrade the down B or side B.

I can make a attack with 3 level of charge (Blaze using one Sol Emeralds to concentrate is power), on the down B it's can be a wall of fire pushing back all the target around her, each level of charge making the wall more bigger and powerfull.

And on the side B it's can be almost like Luigi, with the fire tornado.

EDIT : i'm working on the up B, Blaze will turn on her, making a fire Tornado (360° attack but with a realy short range hitbox) and then, Blaze will lower her hand and start to use the fire of her hand like a rocket to take take off, she leaves the tornado by the top (the tornado disappear right after), she still turning on herself when she take off, making the fire GFX of her hand to turn like a double helix.

I realy like this idea but not the result in the animation lol, i try to make the result better.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 07:17:45 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Green Mii
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #203 on: July 26, 2013, 12:41:54 PM »

Don't wory, it's not against you,
    Yeah, I know; I just found it really funny. But it's good you keep finding something better.

EDIT : i'm working on the up B, Blaze will turn on her, making a fire Tornado (360° attack but with a realy short range hitbox) and then, Blaze will lower her hand and start to use the fire of her hand like a rocket to take take off, she leaves the tornado by the top (the tornado disappear right after), she still turning on herself when she take off, making the fire GFX of her hand to turn like a double helix.

I realy like this idea but not the result in the animation lol, i try to make the result better.

That sounds really awesome, as always.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: July 26, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »

Ok the up B is almost done, some little fix to do on the animation of the tornado.

At the end of the animation, Blaze will release a small fire explosion, because this attack is a 2 in 1 (Fire Tornado + Fire explosion) and because she will deal damage at 360°, Blaze will have ANY offensive collision between the end of the fire tornado and the beginning of the fire explosion and can also be interupted if she receive a damage at this moment (but not when the offensive collision are active).

The aerial version will be almost the same, but without the part with the fire tornado.

EDIT :  i have receive the custom model for the Sol emeralds, but at the moment i have failed to add the model on Blaze.

First, i have try a simple object import, the sol emeralds appear in the model viewer of Brawlbox on the bone i have set, i have also import the stuff from the Chaos emeralds (material, shader & texture) and .... big prob, even with the texture imported, i cannot set the new texture into the material window, i can choose all the original texture, but not the imported one....

Second try, this time i have directly try to rig the object into the model with 3DS MAX, first big prob, when i load the model of Blaze, her polygon appears "molten", like a ice cream under the sun, WTF WHY ???  

Anyway, i rig the Sol Emeralds, export the result and now the model appears also molten in Brawlbox, AMAZING !  AWESOME 2.0!

3D modeling are realy something new for me, i probably doing something bad in the process (i have do it with a tutorial).
    I think i will REALY need some help for this part...

EDIT 2 :  I DID IT !!!  Happy Face

Don't worry, this is not the final texture, shader & material, this was only for testing purpose, until i find a way to add a object, now i know ! :p

EDIT 3 : i have now a strange issues when i import the Sol Emeralds, if i save the result with BrawBox, then if i reopen the fit....PAC, all the bone are lost (the bone was OK before i save).

I still investigate, if i cannot find a solution, i will go to the plan B, adding the Emeralds not directly into the model, but into the external GFX (like the Chaos Emeralds of Shadow).
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 04:37:44 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

TheBlueBlur
    Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #205 on: July 29, 2013, 02:37:07 PM »

Yay! You did it!

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: July 29, 2013, 02:48:05 PM »

Yay! You did it!

Not exactly, see the edit 3 :/

I need someone able to rig a new object into a model already rigged, who want to be in the collab ?  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 02:50:37 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #207 on: July 29, 2013, 02:52:51 PM »

Did you try to add the object through brawlbox?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: July 29, 2013, 02:55:28 PM »

Did you try to add the object through brawlbox?

No, with 3DS MAX (first time i use a 3D modeling programme :p).

Next project after Blaze

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #209 on: July 29, 2013, 02:57:36 PM »

If you rig the sol emerald to a bone and put it into a model file you can add the object to a bone on blazes model

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: