Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298865 times)
Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: July 29, 2013, 03:09:02 PM »

If you rig the sol emerald to a bone and put it into a model file you can add the object to a bone on blazes model

This is what i have do, after that i import the new model (the one rigged with the emeralds) into BrawlBox, everything is good, i save, i reopen the file and all the bone have disappear.

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

XxTailsxX
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: July 29, 2013, 03:38:53 PM »

Did you make sure you imported the texture of the emerald into Blazes .pac/pcs file

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: July 29, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »

Did you make sure you imported the texture of the emerald into Blazes .pac/pcs file

Yes, i have imported and fitted (ref ID) the texture, material and shader from the Chaos Emeralds into the Sol Emeralds.

EDIT : Ok now i can say it again..... I DID IT !  AWESOME 2.0!

Yeah i have lost the eyes of Blaze in the process, but who F**king care !!!
    Because now we have the SOL EMERALDS !!!  Awesome Face
    And Because the eyes issue is a minor bug (i'm fixing it).

I also another minor issues who can be fixed only by the time, look at this...

The emeralds use the same texture, shader and material than the originla Chaos Emeralds, the emeralds have a transparency effect, so the material are the XluMaterial.
    But i cannot deselect  the material in the box "OpaMaterial" and that why the emeralds have no transparency effect in the screen.

BlackJax have already confirmed than this is a bug from BrawlBox, fixed for the upcoming version, we need to be patient.

EDIT 2 : i have a fix for the eye issues... http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1916.msg17320#msg17320
    « Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 03:02:33 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

TheBlueBlur
    Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: July 31, 2013, 02:45:35 AM »

Are you using Sonic bones to do this animations and the PSA?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: July 31, 2013, 03:02:49 AM »

Are you using Sonic bones to do this animations and the PSA?

Yes it's the Sonic Bone with 2 new bone added, one for the tornado and one for the emeralds.

Next project after Blaze

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: July 31, 2013, 08:14:20 AM »

Looks amazing shame about the eyes.

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: July 31, 2013, 08:56:58 AM »

Looks amazing shame about the eyes.

Apparently, it's a common issues when you export-import the stuff of Sonic.

EDIT : Beacause now we have the SOL Emeralds, i'm upgrading the down B and make this attack with 3 level of charge, each charge level will have a custom animation.

Charging animation
    Blaze will concentrate the power of one SOL Emeralds (the vis0 as haven't been set atm, that why you see the emeralds in all the animation, the emeralds will appear when Blaze open her hand when i set the vis0, i also need to fix a little more the animation of the emeralds itself).

Down B level 3

This will be the most powerfull attack of Blaze.
    All her body turn under fire, she levitates and goes back by using the fire from her left hand, after that, she throws a fire ball and then immediately chase the fireball, she generates another fireball and with this new fireball, she shoot the first one and this make a uge explosion.
    She is pushed back by the explosion and she use once again the fire from her hand to brake.

I will working on the level 1 & 2 tomorow.

About the level 3, this attack will be one of the longest to load (maybe 5 or 6 seconde).
    Why ?

Because Blaze can not be interrupted when the animation will run, even if she receive damage (she have the full power of one Sol Emeralds after all).

About the hitbox, her body will deal damage throughout the animation (fire body).
    All the fireball she will use will have a hitbox.
    And finaly the explosion at the end will probably have the same effect than a bob-omb (damage and radius of the attack).

EDIT 2 : Some good news today, the eyes texture are back and look at this !

Yes the Sol Emeralds have finaly all the stuff from the Chaos Emeralds, but not the transparency effect, i try to find why, i will play i little with the setting of the meterial, the answer are inside anyway.
    « Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 07:30:17 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: August 02, 2013, 01:14:02 AM »

I can't believe I haven't been following this thread... until now. *Subs*
    Had to read almost the entire thread to catch up. This looks like it's going to be a very cool moveset. Good luck with the transparency issue.

Now available in blue.

TheBlueBlur
    Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #218 on: August 02, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »

If Blaze is almost done can I test it over Rob, please =)

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: August 02, 2013, 12:43:11 PM »

If Blaze is almost done

3 or 4 animation left.
    Rewrite ALL the vis0 (turning on/off the visibility of the Tornado and the emeralds in each animation), do the PSA for the animation feft, fixing the emeralds material, and finaly, adding the SFX.

Still a lot of work to do ! :p

can I test it over Rob, please =)

You will be free to port her where you want, but remember, no SFX with .rel.

EDIT : i have find how adding the transparency to the emeralds, it's not only by the material, but also by the "normal", i try to find a good setting beacause at the moment, depending from where i look the emeralds, some polygon become fully invisible ! :p

EDIT 2 : ok i have worked all the night on the emeralds and i have find something prety interesting in my testing, when you "flip" a polygone from a model, you also flip is normal, turning the part you have flip semi-transparent or even invisible if you look directly in face of the poly.

I think this can be very usefull for the one who mess with hair model ! :p

« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:04:38 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

XChosenOne1
    Supreme Kitten

I am...The Grand Templar

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #220 on: August 03, 2013, 08:56:25 AM »

You will be free to port her where you want, but remember, no SFX with .rel.

technically you can put SFX into rel ports you just have to change the SFX ID's in PSA

Skills: SFX, CSS, BP's, All mode CSP modifier, Challenger approaching Changer, Recolors, Porting, Amateur Model Ripper/Rigger, Animations, PSA, Textures, SFX ID Changer (.Rel SFX)

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: August 03, 2013, 09:48:22 AM »

technically you can put SFX into rel ports you just have to change the SFX ID's in PSA

But you lost the SFX from the original character of the .rel right ?

If you use .rel of Marth, then put it on for exemple Luigi, you need to change the SFX bank of Marth if you want add a SFX right if remember.

Or the hacker have do a uge progress on .rel porting than i don't know and maybe i have wrong now ?

EDIT : work DONE with the Sol Emeralds ! :p

Transparency added AND i have rework a bit the model.

Also, i start to mess with the memory size limit, don't worry, i have optimized a lot the file, it's ok for now and i can optimize again if needed.

With the end of the work on the Sol Emeralds, i have do a major step in the development process, because all the work about 3d modeling was something realy new for me and i have learn a lot, now all the work left to do (PSA, animation, vis0) is something i know very well, this mean i cannot be stoped now !  

EDIT 2 : Down B charge level 2 is on the way !
    Animation done at 80%, i need to upgrade (a lot) the edning transition of the animation

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:30:01 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Green Mii
    Advanced Kitten

The reality-bending Celestrian!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #222 on: August 03, 2013, 10:24:44 PM »

But you lost the SFX from the original character of the .rel right ?

If you use .rel of Marth, then put it on for exemple Luigi, you need to change the SFX bank of Marth if you want add a SFX right if remember.

Or the hacker have do a uge progress on .rel porting than i don't know and maybe i have wrong now ?

EDIT : work DONE with the Sol Emeralds ! :p

Transparency added AND i have rework a bit the model.

Also, i start to mess with the memory size limit, don't worry, i have optimized a lot the file, it's ok for now and i can optimize again if needed.

With the end of the work on the Sol Emeralds, i have do a major step in the development process, because all the work about 3d modeling was something realy new for me and i have learn a lot, now all the work left to do (PSA, animation, vis0) is something i know very well, this mean i cannot be stoped now !  

Awesome! Seriously can't wait! And about the SFX Ids, I'm pretty sure that changing them in the PSA to fit the corresponding character would work fine. Of course, that wouldn't be the case with the Marth Plug n' Play module, seeing as how it calls for the Marth SFX on any port.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: August 03, 2013, 11:18:09 PM »

And about the SFX Ids, I'm pretty sure that changing them in the PSA to fit the corresponding character would work fine.

No beacause the .rel foolded the game.

If you put a .rel of Marth on the slot of Mario, SSBB will believe that this is not Mario you load but Marth.

And beacause SSBB believe you load Marth, he let you the acces of all the stuff of Marth, like the article and the SFX (who are located in a external file).

You can't use the SFX of Mario with a .rel on is slot.

Player : "hey brawl i'm Mario let me use my SFX !"
    Brawl : "you are not Mario, you have the ID of Marth so you can only use the SFX of Marth, you can not fool me !! Wait, why there is 2 Marth in the roster ???"
    Player : "moron..."

This is what happens, at least if i remember exactly how work the .rel.

Next project after Blaze

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #224 on: August 04, 2013, 06:24:20 AM »

Yes. Then u can just unedited the sfx ids of the marth port to Mario's ids

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: