Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298948 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #255 on: September 04, 2013, 01:56:05 PM »

I think i gonna be a lazy guy for this one, the animation of Sonic when he become Super Sonic should be good for a releasing fire explosion attack.

Oh and i actualy learn how to do a cinematic Final Smash.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58962.0
    Cuz it's badass !!! :p

http://youtu.be/IMsMzv5-N54

EDIT : I have maybe a idea for the Air Final Smash of Blaze.
    Take the Final Smash of Pit.
    Replace Palutena with a sun model or texture in the background like this one...

Replace the angel send by Palutena with some fireball comming from the sun.

And now you have a idea of what are my idea ! :p

The problem is, does the angel can work like a external GFX ?
    How work their ability to track a target ?

I will do some testing tomorow.

EDIT 2 : the screen of my PC as past away today after 3 year of service....

Fortunately, i have another screen.... two inches shorter.... and no HDMI...
    SH*T i realy need a new screen !!!

EDIT 3 : i have buy a new monitor, i stop the work on the hack until i receive the new monitor (in 2 or 3 day).

Y'know, you can just make some fireballs with the normal fire gfx, because I think that porting an article is... Let's say... Really hard?
    OR! You can create that article! (I dunno anything about that... I think there are people who knows about this...)

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #256 on: September 04, 2013, 11:30:47 PM »

MAKING an article? Um, no. That would be on par with unlimited character slots and interchangable PSAs. It's possible, but at this moment I don't know anyone who can do it and it will probably never happen.

Anyway, he said he needs to get a new monitor, so let's wait a few more days before offering suggestions. The project is nearly done, so I can afford to be patient for another week or two.

Now available in blue.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #257 on: September 05, 2013, 11:49:27 AM »

MAKING an article? Um, no. That would be on par with unlimited character slots and interchangable PSAs. It's possible, but at this moment I don't know anyone who can do it and it will probably never happen.

Anyway, he said he needs to get a new monitor, so let's wait a few more days before offering suggestions. The project is nearly done, so I can afford to be patient for another week or two.
    Check out Lightning PSA made by Jrush64, and you'll see what I mean...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #258 on: September 05, 2013, 06:54:33 PM »

Y'know, you can just make some fireballs with the normal fire gfx, because I think that porting an article is... Let's say... Really hard?
    OR! You can create that article! (I dunno anything about that... I think there are people who knows about this...)

Porting a article and use it like a GFX is prety easy now with the last version of BrawlBox, but in the case of the Final Smash i want to do, i also need to port HOW the original article work, for the Final Smash of Pit, i need to find how the angel track the target, this is all i need.

Quote from: Azure_Shadow

This gonna be a bit longer than expected because i canceled the order of the monitor, because a friend who work in a computer shop, gonna have a new stock of IPS monitor (better than the TN monitor i would buy) with a lower price.

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #259 on: September 07, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »

Check out Lightning PSA made by Jrush64, and you'll see what I mean...

I hate to tell you this, but none of those attacks were articles. That can be done with a simple PSA code, and even someone like me can do it if he has a few hours free.
    Or someone could use the throw bone to do it in a half hour, but that's kind of cheating and it glitches some imported models.

To be fair, I *have* seen a few people able to modify articles... but only a few. Eldiran's Zero PSA, for instance, uses a modified arrow article for the fully charged B special.
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:48:54 PM by Azure_Shadow » Logged

Now available in blue.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #260 on: September 07, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »

To be fair, I *have* seen a few people able to modify articles... but only a few. Eldiran's Zero PSA, for instance, uses a modified arrow article for the fully charged B special.

Realy ?
    I'm gonna check is PSA, see how he have done this.

Next project after Blaze

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #261 on: September 13, 2013, 09:56:44 PM »

Realy ?
    I'm gonna check is PSA, see how he have done this.

I think he might've hexed it, but the truth is, the only real article editor I know of is the floating-point editor, and that hardly does anything of importance for complete PSA makeovers. Since most articles can be copied using model GFX, animations and PSA code, it's not usually a research subject very high on anyone's priority list.
    Articles are great because they can give a character projectiles or special states without sticking them in a big, long animation, but given the extremely limited amount of information we have about articles at the moment, trying to copy or edit them just doesn't seem like it'd be worth it.

Now available in blue.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #262 on: September 19, 2013, 08:51:25 AM »

Do you remember the kitten i have found in a box ?

One of them is sick again, so I had the vet again, he made an antibiotic injection on the kitten, in just two hours after the injection, his fever dropped, she is in perfect health now, I also took the opportunity to make an anti parasite treatment on all the kitten.

This is an unexpected expense that forces me to put off buying a new screen for early October.

Next project after Blaze

Green Mii
    Advanced Kitten

The reality-bending Celestrian!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #263 on: September 21, 2013, 02:59:12 PM »

It's all good, man. We can wait; their health comes first, after all. Thanks for letting us know.

TheBlueBlur
    Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #264 on: September 21, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »

We can wait. Poor the cats Sad

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #265 on: October 01, 2013, 09:58:12 PM »

I get money for October 10 (maybe the 8 or 9 if i am lucky, it depends on the speed of receipt of my bank).

After that, i buy that damn sexy LG 27EA73LM-P, IPS screen & 27 inche.

Poor the cats Sad

They are all in good health at this time.

I'm starting to let them playing out in the garden, under my watch.
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 10:08:01 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Wiisam
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #266 on: October 07, 2013, 11:09:48 PM »

Can someone help me out.  Blaze PSA start to froze when I use Smash Up A on the Burning Blaze form after I got a special

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #267 on: October 08, 2013, 03:54:40 PM »

Can someone help me out.  Blaze PSA start to froze when I use Smash Up A on the Burning Blaze form after I got a special

the up smash freezes the game in FS and there is nothing that can be done to it which is why he is making a new blaze that doesn't involve a so she can fight sonic or shadow without freezing and can perform every attack without freezing

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #268 on: October 16, 2013, 10:54:02 AM »

Good news, i have (finaly) buy my new screen, i will receive it in 3 or 4 days; i'l be back on the hack right after.

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #269 on: October 17, 2013, 06:32:46 AM »

Good news, i have (finaly) buy my new screen, i will receive it in 3 or 4 days; i'l be back on the hack right after.

Great, cant wait to see what u done,  maybe u should post a blaze for us to test

Pages:  1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: