Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298890 times)
Azure_Shadow
Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #285 on: November 02, 2013, 09:43:18 PM »

Hey, that does look better! 0_0

Now available in blue.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #286 on: November 03, 2013, 04:41:17 AM »

Like dat concept

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #287 on: November 03, 2013, 11:11:09 PM »

*Off topic*

I got i shiny Eevee !!! :p

And evolved him into a shiny Glaceon !!!

What ?! Ok ok, back to work :p

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:12 AM »

*Off topic*

I got i shiny Eevee !!! :p

And evolved him into a shiny Glaceon !!!

What ?! Ok ok, back to work :p

Did you make it breed? Lolz

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #289 on: November 04, 2013, 11:50:21 AM »

Did you make it breed? Lolz

Yup i got it with the Masuda method.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2013, 12:37:44 PM »

Yup i got it with the Masuda method.
    Lol

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #291 on: November 04, 2013, 10:39:17 PM »

x and y is one of my fav games atm Ive been playing a lot actually, didn't expect it to be that good I got the fairy evo of eevee(forgot the name) its really good and ur lucky to have a shiny glaceon but yeah how long before blaze is done?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #292 on: November 05, 2013, 02:21:37 PM »

how long before blaze is done?

Actualy i'm in "learning" phase, i try to see if it's possible to reproduce the Final Smash of Pit or at least the Final Smash of Ness.

I want to use the angel of Pit, replace the model by a fire ball, replacing the background of Palutena by a sun and keep the abilities of the angel of Pit to track a target and use it for the fire ball.

It's a big R&D process, because apparently, no one have already try.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #293 on: November 05, 2013, 02:52:56 PM »

Lol... I think you should also study about Sonic's homing attack... It might help you for doing this...

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #294 on: November 06, 2013, 01:35:13 AM »

Actualy i'm in "learning" phase, i try to see if it's possible to reproduce the Final Smash of Pit or at least the Final Smash of Ness.

I want to use the angel of Pit, replace the model by a fire ball, replacing the background of Palutena by a sun and keep the abilities of the angel of Pit to track a target and use it for the fire ball.

It's a big R&D process, because apparently, no one have already try.

hmm i think it might be possible but way out of my league to help unfortunately but just putting this out there, have you had a plan B just incase this one fails? i think its a cool idea but if shes not on pit it would take alot of moving.

and umm im not sure if this can help but if u go in brawlbox 67 or lower u can edit the psa, i was thinking mabye recunstrct te psa using pit's psa and replacing everything he has with blaze's so she can be playable on jigglypuff, thus her having pit's final smash and then u could probably be a step closer to getting the FS done but im not sure like i said just a thought. i use brawlbox alot and i actually get alot done so hopefully that will work but other than that i dont know.

good luck

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #295 on: November 06, 2013, 04:01:21 AM »

hmm i think it might be possible but way out of my league to help unfortunately but just putting this out there, have you had a plan B just incase this one fails? i think its a cool idea but if shes not on pit it would take alot of moving.

Yes, if i fail, i will create a Final Smash from scratch by my own with the tool i can use (animation, PSA and general GFX) it's been a log time now i tried to find what can i done with that, trying to find something "stylish" with the grace of a feline but I do not find inspiration.

and umm im not sure if this can help but if u go in brawlbox 67 or lower u can edit the psa, i was thinking mabye recunstrct te psa using pit's psa and replacing everything he has with blaze's so she can be playable on jigglypuff, thus her having pit's final smash and then u could probably be a step closer to getting the FS done but im not sure like i said just a thought. i use brawlbox alot and i actually get alot done so hopefully that will work but other than that i dont know.

Already check, i haven't find something related on "how" work the angel of pit in is PSA, i fear this is related to the module, "calling" the model is pretty easy, make it work is another story.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2013, 06:16:29 AM »

Yes, if i fail, i will create a Final Smash from scratch by my own with the tool i can use (animation, PSA and general GFX) it's been a log time now i tried to find what can i done with that, trying to find something "stylish" with the grace of a feline but I do not find inspiration.

Already check, i haven't find something related on "how" work the angel of pit in is PSA, i fear this is related to the module, "calling" the model is pretty easy, make it work is another story.
    Yea... I think so too... Module editing and articles are the only things that lacks studying... though it wasn't really much used until now... I heard that Project M MAY research about it...

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #297 on: November 06, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »

well yea thats definitely the hard part trying to get it to work lol spending so much time to find out it doesnt work is frustrating,  but i got ideas if u want some but idk

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #298 on: November 06, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »

but i got ideas if u want some but idk

If you have a idea, sure.

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #299 on: November 06, 2013, 09:29:51 PM »

well she can have that same animaton from her old moveset but dont make the camera zoom into her and with the ending of that animation and make fire burst from her with the range of half of FD

or she could spin in a fire tornado and it can get pretty big but not to big just extending up to the top of the screen and the characters stuck in it will get sent upwards

she can do that move from sonic rush where sonic and her defeated eggman and nega. basically just charging into the opponent, kind like zelda or marth's final smash where if your in the line of fire you will get hit by the attack

she can put her hands on the ground and 4 flames can come out the ground trapping the opponent long enough to give them high damage no knockback

she can do something like lucario except its a fireball and explodes when it hits the ground

for something simpler maybe something in mario's FS range

or just a fiery beam that goes across the feild to a certain extent 

i gave u all my ideas but if u dont like these ill think of something else if u need me too

Pages:  1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: