Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298888 times)
Azure_Shadow
Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #300 on: November 07, 2013, 12:15:38 AM »

Hmm...
    Alternatively, you could just give her a rain of fireballs from the sky as her FS. You could even set it so they explode when they reach y=0 if she's on the ground, and make a horizontal series of fireballs if she's in the air.
    It'd be a lot like Ness's final smash in some ways. You could even make it their appearance locations random with enough work.

Now available in blue.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #301 on: November 07, 2013, 03:26:48 AM »

Hmm...
    Alternatively, you could just give her a rain of fireballs from the sky as her FS. You could even set it so they explode when they reach y=0 if she's on the ground, and make a horizontal series of fireballs if she's in the air.
    It'd be a lot like Ness's final smash in some ways. You could even make it their appearance locations random with enough work.

Yeah i was thinking to something like this to counter the issues i have with Pit Final Smash, but the prob is the bone.

I need 1 bone for each fireball and even more if the fireball explode (for the collision bubble), do i add this bone directly to the model or like a external GFX ?

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #302 on: November 07, 2013, 07:26:28 AM »

im not sure but looking at it from brawl box i think its the external gfx but im not certain
    « Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:28:33 AM by FOREVER365 » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #303 on: November 07, 2013, 08:16:38 AM »

Yeah i was thinking to something like this to counter the issues i have with Pit Final Smash, but the prob is the bone.

I need 1 bone for each fireball and even more if the fireball explode (for the collision bubble), do i add this bone directly to the model or like a external GFX ?
    Well... except if you want to do weird things, fireballs and TopN bone are enough...
    Just an idea for her FS :

Blaze levitates in the air, slowly lift her hands in the air while fireballs are rotating around her in ALL the directions, which multihits the foes without knockback. In the end, she snaps her fingers and the opponents too close of her fingers are thrown away, while all the others are dragged near her.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #304 on: November 07, 2013, 06:38:40 PM »

Well... except if you want to do weird things, fireballs and TopN bone are enough...

For one fireballs yes, but for a rain of fireballs i need more bone.

Just an idea for her FS :

Blaze levitates in the air, slowly lift her hands in the air while fireballs are rotating around her in ALL the directions, which multihits the foes without knockback. In the end, she snaps her fingers and the opponents too close of her fingers are thrown away, while all the others are dragged near her.

Hmm prety good, i keep this one in mind for the ground Finals Smash and the one from Azure_Shadow for the air version.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #305 on: November 08, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »

For one fireballs yes, but for a rain of fireballs i need more bone.

Hmm prety good, i keep this one in mind for the ground Finals Smash and the one from Azure_Shadow for the air version.
    I see... well... why not make them fall by spawning them from PSA directly... just curiousity...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #306 on: November 08, 2013, 04:16:09 PM »

I see... well... why not make them fall by spawning them from PSA directly... just curiousity...

You mean by using the fireball article of Mario ?

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #307 on: November 08, 2013, 07:27:10 PM »

You mean by using the fireball article of Mario ?
    I mean... The GFX you're using... Why not just putting it several times into PSA... Like, huh... You have ONE fireball. Its codename is 0456 (just an example), why don't put put 0456 several times into the coding itself? Well, I'm not sure if that could work that way, but that's an idea I thought about...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #308 on: November 09, 2013, 06:08:15 AM »

I mean... The GFX you're using... Why not just putting it several times into PSA... Like, huh... You have ONE fireball. Its codename is 0456 (just an example), why don't put put 0456 several times into the coding itself? Well, I'm not sure if that could work that way, but that's an idea I thought about...

But the GFX must be linked to a bone to control its movement, the bubble collision, the damage it causes etc, or if it's possible, PSA still has some secrets for me.

Next project after Blaze

Azure_Shadow
    Extreme Kitten

Do not touch.

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #309 on: November 09, 2013, 08:13:07 PM »

Don't worry about the explosion. Although you could just use the same bones as the fireballs for that part, it won't matter if you're making the air version rather than the ground.
    Personally, I add bones straight to the original model using Brawlbox's 'add bone' function and it works fine. But I do that because I'm lazy- using that method means that if someone were to try to use the PSA with a different model WITHOUT that many bones, it'd freeze.
    So you'd be fine so long as you use the altered model, or if anyone wanting to use a different model knew enough about Brawlbox to click the 'add bone' button a bunch of times.

It's possible to do make the attack using just PSA, but it takes a long time, is really tedious, and really isn't worth it since it's so simple to add a bunch of bones. Just make sure they come AFTER all the other bones, or your model will look weird.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 08:18:54 PM by Azure_Shadow » Logged

Now available in blue.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #310 on: November 15, 2013, 10:48:29 PM »

hows it coming so far?

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2013, 06:36:48 AM »

But the GFX must be linked to a bone to control its movement, the bubble collision, the damage it causes etc, or if it's possible, PSA still has some secrets for me.
    I forgot to say that when you import a model into BB, there is already a bone attached on it (TopN bone...)
    Except if you want to distord your fireballs, you don't need other bones...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #312 on: November 16, 2013, 10:26:42 AM »

I forgot to say that when you import a model into BB, there is already a bone attached on it (TopN bone...)
    Except if you want to distord your fireballs, you don't need other bones...

Yes for one fireball, but i need more, i was hoping to do something more "clean" but this is beyond my current skill, so I followed the method of Azure_Shadow.

So yes, the release is near, sorry for not being able to keep you informed this last week, with the arrival of the Christmas holidays I have a lot more IRL work to do (i work in the funeral service and suicide explodes in this period).

The work done on the mod this week was light, but the animation for the final smash is almost complete.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »

Yes for one fireball, but i need more, i was hoping to do something more "clean" but this is beyond my current skill, so I followed the method of Azure_Shadow.

So yes, the release is near, sorry for not being able to keep you informed this last week,  The work done on the mod this week was light, but the animation for the final smash is almost complete.
    Well... It's true that you would need something that looks like the Triforce from Link's FS...
    Don't worry, not informed for a week isn't something too hard to endure... Though I'd like to know if you can make videos...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #314 on: November 16, 2013, 03:02:31 PM »

Though I'd like to know if you can make videos...

I will, just before the release.

EDIT : I have start to build the PSA for the ground Final Smash, i also need to add a new VIS0 entry for the "normal" Blaze model, beacause in my last test,  the model of burning blaze has not replaced the normal model of Blaze (first time it's happens) , so for safety and to optimize performence in game, i actualy adding a VIS0 entry in every animation for the model of normal Blaze, so i can fully turning off the model of Blaze when Burning Blaze comming.
    « Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:52:25 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Pages:  1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: