Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298832 times)
FOREVER365
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2013, 10:00:02 PM »

wow sound like a lot of work good luck finishing blaze are you expexting any errors when you upload it to bv or is it going to be glitch free?

Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #316 on: November 19, 2013, 06:37:25 AM »

wow sound like a lot of work good luck finishing blaze are you expexting any errors when you upload it to bv or is it going to be glitch free?

I haven't found any major glitch at the moment, only remain some minor issues on the collision bubble of some attack, not realy a glitch, just a setting issues in the PSA.

When the work on the Final Smash is done, i will do a big final check and fix all that stuff, after that, release time.

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #317 on: November 19, 2013, 08:19:18 AM »

Cant wait to see it,  i can tell by the long wait its gonna be good

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #318 on: November 19, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »

Adding new VIS0 entry for the "normal" Blaze model is now done, now i need to set *ON* the model in all the animation (except the Final Smash).

Long & boring to do lol.

EDIT : fully done with this new VIS0, all the new entry as been set, it was faster than I thought, back to the code of the ground Final Smash.

I'm actualy try to code the camera with the aim to reproduce the result from the Cinematic Final Smash by "A Bloody Canadian"
    « Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 02:53:31 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #319 on: November 19, 2013, 02:53:18 PM »

lmao ahhh making a psa is hard work, especially if u want it to be good how long is that suppose to take?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #320 on: November 19, 2013, 03:00:20 PM »

lmao ahhh making a psa is hard work, especially if u want it to be good how long is that suppose to take?

PSA is done at 95% (only the Final Smash left), codding the move itself (GFX, bubble colision, SFX, etc...) is not very hard, codding the camera for making the move like a cinematic is another story, because in each setting, you need to try in game and see if the camera is good or not.

I hope to be able to release this hack in 1 week

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #321 on: November 19, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »

PSA is done at 95% (only the Final Smash left), codding the move itself (GFX, bubble colision, SFX, etc...) is not very hard, codding the camera for making the move like a cinematic is another story, because in each setting, you need to try in game and see if the camera is good or not.

I hope to be able to release this hack in 1 week
    If it's not what you're currently doing, you should make the FS coding before making it as a CFS (in a backup, to prevent issues with filesize), then make it as a CFS...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #322 on: November 19, 2013, 04:48:52 PM »

If it's not what you're currently doing, you should make the FS coding before making it as a CFS (in a backup, to prevent issues with filesize), then make it as a CFS...

Dont wory, i always do a backup when i work on the hack, i do one for each major update i add into the hack, actualy i have more than 100 backup of the animation, model & PSA file :p.

From is beginning to today, i have all the history of this hack in all this backup.

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #323 on: November 19, 2013, 04:57:27 PM »

well that's good Smiley ill give u descriptive feedback when I use her, actually is my fav character in sonic so ill let u know but that's great. goodluck tho, ill be waiting for it

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #324 on: November 20, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »

I should be able to post some IG screenshot preview of the Final Smash today or tomorow.

EDIT : here we go !

Blaze will send a fireball levitating above his head (fireball will be a lot bigger in the final version) and she will start to rotate on herself, creating another fireball with her other hand, making a wall of fire around herself.

Touching the big fireball above his head will deal massive damage, but no knockback, the wall of fire will also deal heavy damage (but lower than the big fireball)  and moderate knockback if you touch it

After that, Blaze send her second fireball right into the big one above her head, make the big fireball unstable, resulting in a huge explosion, then follows a rain of fire on the ground and exploding on impact

What you need to know :
    only the GFX as been set atm on the preview screeshot (no collision bubble), the rain of fire at the end will be also bigger in the final version.

Screeshot as been take on Dolphin with SweetFX enabled, don't expect the same result on Wii

Post Merge: November 21, 2013, 02:56:07 PM
    I'm updating the GFX of the Final Smash right now, be ready for some other screen ! :p

EDIT 2 : muche better !

I will disperse the impact time of each explosion of fall, at the moment it falls all 6 at the same time, I'll be hitting the ground one by one

EDIT 3 : i'm retouching the end transition of the Final Smash (the moment when Burning Blaze return in her normal form), i will make this phase the finale strike of this Final Smash.

When the fire rain will touch the ground, Blaze will absord all the flame on the ground with her 2 hand, then suddenly she'll join her two hands (with all the fire inside) and make a final big boom with 7 fireball (representing the power of the 7 SOL emerald leaving Blaze) starting in all the directions.

This new animation segment is almost completed, i will post some new screeshot preview of this tomorow.
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:14:42 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

SonicWolf
    Wolf Warrior
    Holy Kitten

Don't underestimate me.

• Awards Shadow the Pinhog Heart Container RAGE!! Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #325 on: November 22, 2013, 09:33:24 PM »

wow. gone for a bit and look what you've done! Nice! Once I get internet on my computer again I've gotta try this out! May be another few weeks tho :/ still. This is looking awesome!

!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
    !!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

currently playing: Pokemon Black2, Zelda (SS, MC, LttP and TP), Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Dueling Network & SSBB (once I fix my wii).

Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #326 on: November 22, 2013, 09:56:15 PM »

nice gfx what else is left for blaze?

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #327 on: November 23, 2013, 03:26:43 AM »

I should be able to post some IG screenshot preview of the Final Smash today or tomorow.

EDIT : here we go !

Blaze will send a fireball levitating above his head (fireball will be a lot bigger in the final version) and she will start to rotate on herself, creating another fireball with her other hand, making a wall of fire around herself.

Touching the big fireball above his head will deal massive damage, but no knockback, the wall of fire will also deal heavy damage (but lower than the big fireball)  and moderate knockback if you touch it

After that, Blaze send her second fireball right into the big one above her head, make the big fireball unstable, resulting in a huge explosion, then follows a rain of fire on the ground and exploding on impact

What you need to know :
    only the GFX as been set atm on the preview screeshot (no collision bubble), the rain of fire at the end will be also bigger in the final version.

Screeshot as been take on Dolphin with SweetFX enabled, don't expect the same result on Wii

Post Merge: November 21, 2013, 02:56:07 PM
    I'm updating the GFX of the Final Smash right now, be ready for some other screen ! :p

EDIT 2 : muche better !

I will disperse the impact time of each explosion of fall, at the moment it falls all 6 at the same time, I'll be hitting the ground one by one

EDIT 3 : i'm retouching the end transition of the Final Smash (the moment when Burning Blaze return in her normal form), i will make this phase the finale strike of this Final Smash.

When the fire rain will touch the ground, Blaze will absord all the flame on the ground with her 2 hand, then suddenly she'll join her two hands (with all the fire inside) and make a final big boom with 7 fireball (representing the power of the 7 SOL emerald leaving Blaze) starting in all the directions.

This new animation segment is almost completed, i will post some new screeshot preview of this tomorow.

Wow... I was gone for a bit, but I see you made awesome progress on this FS! Really creative, and a massive use of GFX. Really great

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #328 on: November 23, 2013, 08:11:00 AM »

nice gfx what else is left for blaze?

I finishing the ground Final Smash, after that i start the work on the aerial Final Smash and finaly i do a big check before the release.

Quote from: Akeno-san
    Wow... I was gone for a bit, but I see you made awesome progress on this FS! Really creative, and a massive use of GFX. Really great

Fortunately you can also use GFX code outside the GFX tab in the PSA, this allows to use multiple GFX loop at the same time, if it was not possible, i would not have been able to achieve this Final Smash.

But the big question is : a Wii can handle this ?
    I cannot check by myself because my Wii is PAL and this hack is NTSC (that why i work on Dolphin), we will see for the release. :p
    « Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:38:25 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #329 on: November 23, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »

Hmm well what would you do if the wii couldnt handle this?

Pages:  1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: