Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298876 times)
FOREVER365
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2013, 01:24:47 PM »

Hmm wow sounds dangerous but hey some final smashes take out people fairly easy so i really dont find this an issue (supersonic)(sheik) so to make it easier maybe instead of the final smash having a knock back just make it give alot of damage (like 100)

Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #346 on: November 27, 2013, 12:22:43 AM »

Cinematic camera for the ground Finals Smash is now done at 90%.

I had to revise my goal for the camera, because of the fact than the camera is locked on the TransN bone, i could not do exactly what i expected, but the result is still good. now i only need to reverse the camera setting for the opposite direction.

EDIT : oh and this is what i think i will do for the aerial Final Smash :p

Replace the Genkidama by a giant fireball, keep the same camera and transform Blaze into Burning Blaze at the same time like in the video and with the same animation and then... APOCALYPSE !!! :p

<a href="http://youtu.be/mhD2f0S7cVs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/mhD2f0S7cVs</a>

It's gonna be a lot easier and faster to build.
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 12:39:25 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #347 on: November 27, 2013, 12:37:50 AM »

Cinematic camera for the ground Finals Smash is now done at 90%.

I had to revise my goal for the camera, because of the fact than the camera is locked on the TransN bone, i could not do exactly what i expected, but the result is still good. now i only need to reverse the camera setting for the opposite direction.

EDIT : oh and this is what i think i will do for the aerial Final Smash :p

Replace the Genkidama by a giant fireball, keep the same camera and transform Blaze into Burning Blaze at the same time like in the video and with the same animation and then APOCALYPSE !!! :p

http://youtu.be/mhD2f0S7cVs

It's gonna be a lot easier and faster to build.

oh wow that would be awesome, im actually really excited to use her, hopefully no freeze

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #348 on: November 27, 2013, 07:48:12 PM »

Small summary of what remains to be done

- aerial Final Smash
    - balancing some move
    - set the SFX in the PSA (SFX are already added into the game but i need to "enable" them for the move who use them)
    - final big check before i give you a beta version
    - open beta
    - final fix of all the bug reported in the beta
    - and finaly, official release of Blaze SOLar  V1

EDIT : animation for the aerial Final Smash is done at 60%
    « Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:18:23 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #349 on: November 27, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »

cool Smiley cant wait to see it ill tell u everything u need to know

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #350 on: November 28, 2013, 02:05:19 AM »

Animation for the aerial Final Smash is done at 100%

when I said that this animation would be quick to do... :p I'm happy with my performance.

I stop the work for today, next time i do the coding part (PSA) of this aerial Final Smash (should also be quick to do), preview screeshot for this new Final Smash should coming in less than 24 hour :p

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #351 on: November 28, 2013, 03:54:16 AM »

hmm so your uploading her to the vault tomorrow?

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #352 on: November 28, 2013, 11:39:45 AM »

Animation for the aerial Final Smash is done at 100%

when I said that this animation would be quick to do... :p I'm happy with my performance.

I stop the work for today, next time i do the coding part (PSA) of this aerial Final Smash (should also be quick to do), preview screeshot for this new Final Smash should coming in less than 24 hour :p
    Haha! At last! This fire cat will finally have her way into Brawl! Hope she doesn't freeze though

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #353 on: November 28, 2013, 04:02:25 PM »

hmm so your uploading her to the vault tomorrow?

No, not so soon, i still want balancing some move and i have some minor hitbox issues to fix.

Tomorow i will not be able to work on the hack because i was summoned to do my day of national defense in a French military camp (all French citizen must do this and tomorow it's my turn).

So i think the beta should be ready in 3 days.

EDIT : time for some preview screeshot !

Blaze take one SOL emeralds, drop it, and the emeralds start to levitate around Blaze, at the same time, the camera also turn around Blaze.

When the camera comes behind blaze, you see this.

Blaze was using the power of one SOL emeralds to generate a giant fireball.

She call the other SOL emeralds and she become Burning Blaze.

And finally, with a quick hand gesture, she use the power of the 7 SOL emeralds to unleash a giant explosion from the gient fireball.

Yes no screeshot for this part :p, atm i haven't find a good setting for the explosion, actualy it's make the screen completly blurry.

EDIT 2 : the final boum boum is done !

This is how you will see the explosion from the perspective of the camera i will set in game.

And this is with no camera set.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:17:21 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #354 on: November 29, 2013, 05:54:48 PM »

No, not so soon, i still want balancing some move and i have some minor hitbox issues to fix.

Tomorow i will not be able to work on the hack because i was summoned to do my day of national defense in a French military camp (all French citizen must do this and tomorow it's my turn).

So i think the beta should be ready in 3 days.

EDIT : time for some preview screeshot !

Blaze take one SOL emeralds, drop it, and the emeralds start to levitate around Blaze, at the same time, the camera also turn around Blaze.

When the camera comes behind blaze, you see this.

Blaze was using the power of one SOL emeralds to generate a giant fireball.

She call the other SOL emeralds and she become Burning Blaze.

And finally, with a quick hand gesture, she use the power of the 7 SOL emeralds to unleash a giant explosion from the gient fireball.

Yes no screeshot for this part :p, atm i haven't find a good setting for the explosion, actualy it's make the screen completly blurry.

EDIT 2 : the final boum boum is done !

This is how you will see the explosion from the perspective of the camera i will set in game.

And this is with no camera set.

It looks like someone remade the end of the dinosaurs as a FS xD
    Really awesome! the extermination final smash looks awesome!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #355 on: November 30, 2013, 10:47:51 PM »

Open beta "should" be ready for tomorow.

The beta will NOT contain all the costume slot (only normal Blaze) and probably not the character portrait.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:58:25 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #356 on: December 01, 2013, 02:00:08 AM »

nice, im looking forward to testing her out

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #357 on: December 01, 2013, 04:41:44 AM »

Me too!
    But what costumes will work with Blaze though?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #358 on: December 01, 2013, 05:39:51 AM »

It's me or it's getting realy hard to log on Kitty-Corp atm ? DDoS attack ?

For the costume, i want to add the 2 model of Blaze from the Mario & Sonic Olympic game, but i need to edit this 2 model first (add the Burning Blaze model, SOL emeralds and all the new bone).

So that why the beta and probably the release will have first only 1 costume slot, i will take care of the other costume after fixing all the issues you will find in the beta & release.

EDIT : forget what i have say about the beta for tomorow, i'm actualy facing 2 minor issues pretty nasty to fix.

1 - The fire tornado SFX doesn't want to stop when used, this SFX is not a loop and even with a "stop SFX event" in the PSA, the sound still runing even after the end of the move.

2 - Still with the fire tornado, but this time the model, on the "wait2" animation, the tornado model appear, is VIS0 is set off and nothing in the PSA can enable the model, no model or morph event... nothing, 4 hours than i investigate on this one without succes Im srs here

I give up for today, back to work tomorow.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 07:55:55 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #359 on: December 01, 2013, 10:42:44 AM »

It's me or it's getting realy hard to log on Kitty-Corp atm ? DDoS attack ?

It happened a lot lately... I don't think that's a DDoS attack, or it means that it has been quickly managed...

For the costume, i want to add the 2 model of Blaze from the Mario & Sonic Olympic game, but i need to edit this 2 model first (add the Burning Blaze model, SOL emeralds and all the new bone).
    So that why the beta and probably the release will have first only 1 costume slot, i will take care of the other costume after fixing all the issues you will find in the beta & release.

I see... Well, it's not really a problem... Is it a problem if I make recolors of her?

EDIT : forget what i have say about the beta for tomorow, i'm actualy facing 2 minor issues pretty nasty to fix.

1 - The fire tornado SFX doesn't want to stop when used, this SFX is not a loop and even with a "stop SFX event" in the PSA, the sound still runing even after the end of the move.

2 - Still with the fire tornado, but this time the model, on the "wait2" animation, the tornado model appear, is VIS0 is set off and nothing in the PSA can enable the model, no model or morph event... nothing, 4 hours than i investigate on this one without succes Im srs here

I give up for today, back to work tomorow.

Hmmm... I think for your 1st problem, I don't know what's going on... Try to remove the "loop" in the Animation Flag, but I don't know if it'll help...
    For your second problem, why not using the model changer code in the Wait2 animation, I think Marth normally uses one for his sword... It may work with Blaze...

Pages:  1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: