Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298837 times)
FOREVER365
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #600 on: January 10, 2014, 08:55:35 PM »

Well, for some reason Blaze freezes for me when doing those things.
And I downloaded the latest version.

Wait a second.
Is this PAL exclusive?

Well its just you then :p the way u have something set up is messing up her slot dont blame the hack,  check ur stuff,  nobody else has an issue but u..... dnt be a jerk about it.

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 08:58:43 PM
I have to know exactly where the problem comes from, why you have it and apparently not the other.

The only known problem as for now is the diagonal attacks,  and everything else u said u were gonna fix. Smiley everything else is good atm as far as the psa
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 08:58:43 PM by FOREVER365 » Logged

HaloFanODST
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #601 on: January 10, 2014, 09:03:11 PM »

Well its just you then :p the way u have something set up is messing up her slot dont blame the hack,  check ur stuff,  nobody else has an issue but u..... dnt be a jerk about it.

Implying that I'm a jerk.

1. I don't have ANY SINGLE hack on my SD card but this.
    2. If it REALLY works for you, post a video showing that diagonals don't freeze the game.

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 11:29:32 PM
    Is this PAL exclusive?
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 11:29:32 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #602 on: January 11, 2014, 01:22:58 AM »

Is this PAL exclusive?

No, the hack was build on a NTSC-US ISO, the SFX will not work on your side if the hack was PAL exclusive.

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #603 on: January 11, 2014, 04:58:32 AM »

Implying that I'm a jerk.

1. I don't have ANY SINGLE hack on my SD card but this.
    2. If it REALLY works for you, post a video showing that diagonals don't freeze the game.

Post Merge: January 10, 2014, 11:29:32 PM
    Is this PAL exclusive?

well i wsh i could but i cant, i never sad tht diagonals work, i kno they freeze im tlking about the final smash freezing.

im only implying ur being a jerk because the way u respond to the messages, u sound like ur demanding nd here to argue......for the record u said it froze when u fought shadowkong.....which  means thats not the only thing on ur sd card....but just saying :p

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #604 on: January 11, 2014, 10:12:55 AM »

well i wsh i could but i cant, i never sad tht diagonals work, i kno they freeze im tlking about the final smash freezing.

im only implying ur being a jerk because the way u respond to the messages, u sound like ur demanding nd here to argue......for the record u said it froze when u fought shadowkong.....which  means thats not the only thing on ur sd card....but just saying :p

Forget about the Final Smash. The main problem is the diagonal freeze.
    I can't remember how many times I said that.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #605 on: January 11, 2014, 08:33:21 PM »

Forget about the Final Smash. The main problem is the diagonal freeze.
    I can't remember how many times I said that.

Yea anyway umm for future reference just dont state issues unless u r sure its actually from the psa.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #606 on: January 11, 2014, 11:20:11 PM »

Yea anyway umm for future reference just dont state issues unless u r sure its actually from the psa.

I never did so.
    « Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:24:19 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #607 on: January 12, 2014, 03:47:17 AM »

So the diogonal also freeze on your side or not ?

Also, i will probably not be able to work on the hack for the next 2 days.
    Why ?

I do not know if you follow the news in France, but the situation here is terribly degrading about our individual liberties.

The laws Gayssot - making criminally responsible those wishing to question the official version of history

Military Planning Act passed by the Senate December 10, 2013 - almost similar to the prism program of the NSA.

And finally this week - the prohibition of the one man show of Dieudonné an anti-Zionist and anti-system humorist,
    even after the auto-delete all abusive comment may be held in his show, the prefecture of police still banned his new show to prevent any potential crime, yes, now in France, you can be convicted before having committed an offense.  

It reminds me of a quote from Voltaire (a French philosopher of the 18th century) "to know who really runs you, just look at the ones you can not criticize".

I am in favor of a dissident movement in France, which is why the next day will keep me busy.

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #608 on: January 12, 2014, 04:55:50 AM »

I will check the diagonals tomorrow and let you know,  its actually very eady to not use these attacks but ehh,  ill let u kno Smiley

Green Mii
    Advanced Kitten

The reality-bending Celestrian!

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #609 on: January 12, 2014, 02:17:58 PM »

So the diogonal also freeze on your side or not ?

Also, i will probably not be able to work on the hack for the next 2 days.
    Why ?

I do not know if you follow the news in France, but the situation here is terribly degrading about our individual liberties.

The laws Gayssot - making criminally responsible those wishing to question the official version of history

Military Planning Act passed by the Senate December 10, 2013 - almost similar to the prism program of the NSA.

And finally this week - the prohibition of the one man show of Dieudonné an anti-Zionist and anti-system humorist,
    even after the auto-delete all abusive comment may be held in his show, the prefecture of police still banned his new show to prevent any potential crime, yes, now in France, you can be convicted before having committed an offense.  

It reminds me of a quote from Voltaire (a French philosopher of the 18th century) "to know who really runs you, just look at the ones you can not criticize".

I am in favor of a dissident movement in France, which is why the next day will keep me busy.

Yeah, diagonals are still freezing for me, too.

Ah, Voltaire. I love that guy. Anyway, that really sucks. I mean, I get what they're trying to accomplish; prevent crimes before they happen. But that really seems rather tyrannical to me. Who can possibly determine when and where a crime will occur, and who will do it? It seems really flawed and only looks as if it trying to limit the people's freedom.

I hope everything will be fine on your end.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #610 on: January 12, 2014, 07:50:49 PM »

Who can possibly determine when and where a crime will occur, and who will do it? It seems really flawed and only looks as if it trying to limit the people's freedom.

It's in the name of the war against anti-Semitism they do it.
    You should know which are the FEMEN, they have desecrated Christian church in France and also insulting Muslim, never be worried by the justice.

There is also the JDL (Jewish Defense League), who claimed SEVERAL racist aggression without ever being prosecuted by justice.

And worse, the LICRA (League against Racism and Anti-Semitism) that has managed to censor two century old book (including Léon Bloyn a French writer of the 19th century) because the book contener of antisemitic extract.

What is the next step? Censor Voltaire, Jules Verne, shakespear?
    Because there also has anti-Semitic passage through their book ?

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 08:47:15 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #611 on: January 13, 2014, 02:08:26 AM »

just checked it now, yea freezes with diagonals for me too

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #612 on: January 13, 2014, 02:42:09 AM »

just checked it now, yea freezes with diagonals for me too

^this

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #613 on: January 13, 2014, 04:49:33 AM »

I will try to release a fix tomorow.

Next project after Blaze

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #614 on: January 13, 2014, 12:01:14 PM »

I will try to release a fix tomorow.

If I don't find any other glitches after this, then I believe it will be ready to be V1.
    Just 1 question: Do other models work? Or do they need to be the ones you edited?
    Because there are many other Blaze textures in the Vault.

Pages:  1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: