Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 298868 times)
Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #645 on: January 23, 2014, 10:00:59 PM »

May I know how did you change the SFX ID?

I want to do so with this and other characters.

Yes, first download this for all the SFX ID https://www.mediafire.com/?zfd2iwggags32ml

After that, you need to extract the SFX of Blaze by using super sawndz, and finaly you can put all the .wav file of Blaze into the slot you want by using the SFX ID list.

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #646 on: January 24, 2014, 10:18:46 AM »

Yes, first download this for all the SFX ID https://www.mediafire.com/?zfd2iwggags32ml

After that, you need to extract the SFX of Blaze by using super sawndz, and finaly you can put all the .wav file of Blaze into the slot you want by using the SFX ID list.
    Y'know... I think I should definitely put Blaze as a character for Brawl... Oh, and I can help you balancing some moves if you want... I'm gonna test her now.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #647 on: January 24, 2014, 10:48:27 AM »

Hmm.
    For example, if I REL port Blaze or any other character over (let's say) Wario, she will be mute.
    How do I make her have Wario's voice here?

Wario's voice will be changed though.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #648 on: January 24, 2014, 10:52:26 AM »

Hmm.
    For example, if I REL port Blaze or any other character over (let's say) Wario, she will be mute.
    How do I make her have Wario's voice here?

Wario's voice will be changed though.

You need to put the SFX of Blaze into tha bank sound of Wario, and you will need to change in the PSA the SFX ID used (replacing the SFX ID of Marth/Blaze by the SFX ID of Wario).

Next project after Blaze

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #649 on: January 24, 2014, 10:56:24 AM »

You need to put the SFX of Blaze into tha bank sound of Wario, and you will need to change in the PSA the SFX ID used (replacing the SFX ID of Marth/Blaze by the SFX ID of Wario).

Is there any tutorial?

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #650 on: January 24, 2014, 02:59:08 PM »

Is there any tutorial?

You have a small tutorial inside the Sawndz programme, but i haven't find one on the forums

EDIT : next update for tomorow, not a big one, just some balancing.

Oh, and I can help you balancing some moves if you want... I'm gonna test her now.

Any help is welcome
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 03:03:45 PM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #651 on: January 24, 2014, 03:05:59 PM »

EDIT : next update for tomorow, not a big one, just some balancing.

Any help is welcome
    Well, I tested Blaze over Marth, and I gotta say : She's awesome!
    No seriously, real feedback/suggestions are better :

Her running should be slightly faster, and her air mobility needs to be increased too (think about a bit more than Zelda). Other than that, she doesn't have any problems with attributes, they're correct IMO.

- Her AAA combo has way too much range, it's really beautiful and aesthetic, but the range makes it a bit... broken.

- Tilts are the same with fire effects, so no need to be focus on them. Though I like how it came up with the down tilt. Makes her spins and move forward at the same time.

- Side Smash is an elegant move for Blaze, really good, although the 1st part would go a bit further, that would make it better, but still, it's a cool move as it is

- Up Smash is from Shadow, but it's a balanced move, fast and not too powerful, and it also fits Blaze very well (after all, both Shadow and her are from the Sonic Franchise Tongue )

- Down Smash is powerful and slow, so it's quite balanced, but a bit faster should be better with this one.

- Neutral Air is ok.

- Side Air is my favorite move, tornado, yet not moving all around while ignoring gravity.

- Up Air is ok too, just decrease a lil' bit the knockback on it.

- Down Air is the same with fire effect, but there was no need to change it, so it's ok too I think I said ok too much, but who cares :p

- Neutral B is good too, and I like how this move can be useful, yet not spammable. Same in the air.

- Side B is great, but I think you should add an Allow interrupt because this move stays really too long, and decrease the momentum, because it looks more like she's teleporting with the fire tornado more than moving with it. Same in the air.

- Down B is cool too, a lot of grace in this animation.

- Up B is hard to control, but it fits Blaze more than a spring. Damages are too low though, you should increase the power for it.

- Final Smash is just... Wonderful. This... I can't even describe it with words... I would take a video of it, but I don't have a capture card...

Overall, Blaze is a cool character, really enjoyable and deserved to be in Smash Bros this way.
    Hope it helps you before releasing her V1 Grin

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #652 on: January 24, 2014, 03:22:26 PM »

Hope it helps you before releasing her V1 Grin

Yes thanks, and the problem that you have found are mostly the same as I had noticed, this is encouraging, it mean that the path I took (for the upcomming balancing update) is good

Next project after Blaze

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #653 on: January 24, 2014, 03:29:21 PM »

You have a small tutorial inside the Sawndz programme, but i haven't find one on the forums

I'm talking about PSA, not Sawndz.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #654 on: January 24, 2014, 03:32:40 PM »

I'm talking about PSA, not Sawndz.

Oh sorry, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5321.0

EDIT : some info for the update of tomorow...

- I revert back the air side-B to the one from my previous Blaze hack
    - As requested by some of you, the upward movement of the air up-B will be slightly upgraded, but not too much, I designed her moveset to be good on the horizontal movement and weak on the vertical movement and i don't plan to change this fact.
    - I still trying to think on what i will do for the AAA, reduce the power of the move, slowering it or completely change the animation.
    - Trying to make the up-B work as intended, because it's not the case atm.
    - Reducing the knockback of the down Smash
    - Incresing the knockback of the forward Smash.
    - Allow every charge power of the tornado (side-B) to be interupted, only the charge power 3 can atm.

EDIT : sorry for the delay (you must be used to it now: p), I received my new SSD yesterday, so I make a new clean instalation of Window and with my slow connection, it's pretty long to download all the Windows update.
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 10:37:57 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #655 on: January 26, 2014, 09:05:36 PM »

hmm sounds great, havent been on here for a minute, maybe instead why not make her first jump higher and her second jump lower? just a suggestion, it may help you and save time, also for the AAA maybe you can make her hit faster and make it weaker, each hit could do 2-3 damage adding up to about 8 or 9. Smiley goodluck and its amazing, my fav hack

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #656 on: January 26, 2014, 11:10:24 PM »

Ok it's done for Window, i install all the needed driver and directX and i'm back to work.

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #657 on: January 27, 2014, 12:52:39 AM »

Oh sorry, http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=5321.0

EDIT : some info for the update of tomorow...

- I revert back the air side-B to the one from my previous Blaze hack
    - As requested by some of you, the upward movement of the air up-B will be slightly upgraded, but not too much, I designed her moveset to be good on the horizontal movement and weak on the vertical movement and i don't plan to change this fact.
    - I still trying to think on what i will do for the AAA, reduce the power of the move, slowering it or completely change the animation.
    - Trying to make the up-B work as intended, because it's not the case atm.
    - Reducing the knockback of the down Smash
    - Incresing the knockback of the forward Smash.
    - Allow every charge power of the tornado (side-B) to be interupted, only the charge power 3 can atm.

EDIT : sorry for the delay (you must be used to it now: p), I received my new SSD yesterday, so I make a new clean instalation of Window and with my slow connection, it's pretty long to download all the Windows update.
    For the AAA combo, just reduce the range, that's all... The animation itself is cool, just the range which makes it... too much...

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #658 on: January 27, 2014, 01:07:33 AM »

For the AAA combo, just reduce the range, that's all... The animation itself is cool, just the range which makes it... too much...

Ok let's try

The work is almost done on the side B, the "air" version is now the old one from my previous hack and the knockback for the down and forward smash as been changed.

Oh and little update on the Miyu project, i have just receive the first sketch from my model maker.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 01:10:47 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #659 on: January 27, 2014, 01:49:52 AM »

Ok let's try

The work is almost done on the side B, the "air" version is now the old one from my previous hack and the knockback for the down and forward smash as been changed.

Oh and little update on the Miyu project, i have just receive the first sketch from my model maker.

Sounds promising!
    And... What was the Side b of your previous hack? the surf flame thing?

Pages:  1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 50
    Print
    Jump to: