Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I reset the poll because i add more option, i also make the options more easier to understand , so what kind og gameplay do you want for Blaze ?
Same Speed than Sonic / lighter than sonic (-15%) / more powerful than Sonic (+15%)
Slower than Sonic (-20%) / same weight than Sonic / slightly more powerful than Sonic (+10%)
Faster than Sonic (+20%)/ same weight than Sonic / less powerful than Sonic (-10%)
Slightly slower than Sonic (-10%) / lighter than sonic (-15%) / alot more powerful than Sonic (+20%)

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
Author Topic: Blaze the cat - SOLar version, BETA V0.9i NOW on the VAULT !  (Read 301182 times)
Novarek
Extreme Kitten

Model import, PSA, SFX & GFX hacker

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #690 on: February 03, 2014, 12:03:21 AM »

Only one issues to fix now on the percival model, the texture messed up only when Blaze have the Smash ball, i try to find why.

EDIT : i have maybe find why the texture is messed up when holding the smash ball, after some search on the forums, it seems that the last version of brawlbox can give some texture corruption on imported model.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65710.0

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 01:10:20 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Model maker are now officialy wanted !

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #691 on: February 03, 2014, 01:18:35 AM »

maybe the reason he still has marth sounds is because he made blaze over marth and becaue marth has more moves that sonic(blaze) you will hear marth's sounds on certain unknown because you are using a marth rel that works for wario rather than a sonic rel

does marth sfx play when hes not on the field or only when you pick marth and blaze?

just a suggestion

She shares the most SFX with Sonic (Tilts and KO's).
    The only Marth sound so far is the one on N-Air.

Those are only heard when facing Sonic and Marth.
    If none of them is in the fight, those moves are completely MUTE.

But, all of the SFX ID was changed to fit Wario's. Why do I still hear Marth and Sonic there?

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #692 on: February 03, 2014, 02:12:34 AM »

Issues fixed on the percival model, now i start the work on the shader and material of Proto Blaze model.

EDIT : work is almost done on Proto Blaze model, i go sleep now, the next update is comming in less than 24 hour.
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 03:32:53 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #693 on: February 03, 2014, 04:39:38 AM »

She shares the most SFX with Sonic (Tilts and KO's).
    The only Marth sound so far is the one on N-Air.

Those are only heard when facing Sonic and Marth.
    If none of them is in the fight, those moves are completely MUTE.

But, all of the SFX ID was changed to fit Wario's. Why do I still hear Marth and Sonic there?

no matter what you do there is no possible way for sounds to work 100% without messing up because you are using a .rel and ive tried multiple times but no matter what whenever you use a .rel it always gives me issues, there is no possible way to keep them from doing it as of what i know

if you ever import something to another character you have to use the original characters rel to work on that specific character with that being said all of that character's body movement sfx and everything will be linked to that port to another character

so using blaze with marths's rel is basically saying you have two marths in your roster so now when marth and blaze is picked the sounds will collide and mess up because the game is reading both files which are identical but picks one sfx over another and scrambles it up

even with blaze being ported to wario its still not going to work because its still a marth rel just made to work on wario, so the whole reason its messing up is because its a sonic port with no rel to work completely on marth wthout the help of a rel so blaze can fight other sonic characters without any issues or freezing, it has a marth rel, it was made to only work on marth(but with ports you can do it but just placing the files without the rel on a different will freeze the game)

Personal opinion: wario's kinda a bad character for blaze try pikmin or mr game and watch and her sounds would just be silent 

so from what i know its impossible to not have their sfx mess up when both characters are picked including sonic

reason for sonic and blaze or shadow and blaze or any sonic port, most people picking sonic characters are going to have this issue because they want to vs other sonic characters so thats why it messes up
    even shadow over dk vs sonic has issues

all the sfx for blaze may not have all been blaze but even if they were its still sonic in it because in order to make blaze im pretty sure he used sonic, or he could have made one from tabuu's model but thats a whole different story, basically all sonic model look-alikes are gonna have sfx mess ups. the only character i know that doesnt mess up with any sonic character is Silver over falco but ive actually tested this and yes he does have sfx issues with blaze aswell

i hope i answered your question ._.

if you want to get technical to try and fix it just make a code or get a code that switches sfx and switch game and watches or pikmin's sfx with marths then change wario's sfx to pikmin  or mr game and watches then port a character over marth that uses a rel and marths soundbank will be on wario and marth wont exist on the roster to use his sfx

>.> if you didnt feel like reading my paragraph in other words to break it down, all sonic hacks regardless of being made on another character it will always have buggy sfx when facing sonic or any other character. and with added models like marth makes it alittle more complicated, so yea not fixable
    « Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:56:17 AM by FOREVER365 » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #694 on: February 03, 2014, 11:22:38 AM »

no matter what you do there is no possible way for sounds to work 100% without messing up because you are using a .rel and ive tried multiple times but no matter what whenever you use a .rel it always gives me issues, there is no possible way to keep them from doing it as of what i know

if you ever import something to another character you have to use the original characters rel to work on that specific character with that being said all of that character's body movement sfx and everything will be linked to that port to another character

so using blaze with marths's rel is basically saying you have two marths in your roster so now when marth and blaze is picked the sounds will collide and mess up because the game is reading both files which are identical but picks one sfx over another and scrambles it up

even with blaze being ported to wario its still not going to work because its still a marth rel just made to work on wario, so the whole reason its messing up is because its a sonic port with no rel to work completely on marth wthout the help of a rel so blaze can fight other sonic characters without any issues or freezing, it has a marth rel, it was made to only work on marth(but with ports you can do it but just placing the files without the rel on a different will freeze the game)

Personal opinion: wario's kinda a bad character for blaze try pikmin or mr game and watch and her sounds would just be silent 

so from what i know its impossible to not have their sfx mess up when both characters are picked including sonic

reason for sonic and blaze or shadow and blaze or any sonic port, most people picking sonic characters are going to have this issue because they want to vs other sonic characters so thats why it messes up
    even shadow over dk vs sonic has issues

all the sfx for blaze may not have all been blaze but even if they were its still sonic in it because in order to make blaze im pretty sure he used sonic, or he could have made one from tabuu's model but thats a whole different story, basically all sonic model look-alikes are gonna have sfx mess ups. the only character i know that doesnt mess up with any sonic character is Silver over falco but ive actually tested this and yes he does have sfx issues with blaze aswell

i hope i answered your question ._.

if you want to get technical to try and fix it just make a code or get a code that switches sfx and switch game and watches or pikmin's sfx with marths then change wario's sfx to pikmin  or mr game and watches then port a character over marth that uses a rel and marths soundbank will be on wario and marth wont exist on the roster to use his sfx

>.> if you didnt feel like reading my paragraph in other words to break it down, all sonic hacks regardless of being made on another character it will always have buggy sfx when facing sonic or any other character. and with added models like marth makes it alittle more complicated, so yea not fixable

Sadly, those are not the reasons.

Perfect Ports and REL Ports can have all of them, not just REL Ports.
    The original Blaze over Marth also shares the Tilt and KO SFX with Sonic.
    I need to know how to change those.

And the Silver PSA's are not Sonic clones.

Also, trying it over Pikmin or G&W will achieve the same effect: MUTE unless facing Sonic and/or Marth.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #695 on: February 03, 2014, 02:01:58 PM »

Perfect Ports and REL Ports can have all of them, not just REL Ports.
    The original Blaze over Marth also shares the Tilt and KO SFX with Sonic.
    I need to know how to change those.

And the Silver PSA's are not Sonic clones.

Also, trying it over Pikmin or G&W will achieve the same effect: MUTE unless facing Sonic and/or Marth.

if you use silver in a match with blaze he does have messed up sfx

as for perfect ports no matter what some of the sfx will always be there

and getting those to work im not sure

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #696 on: February 04, 2014, 07:36:35 AM »

I'm doing atm the final test on the proto Blaze model, after that i add the CSP for Percival and finaly i upload the update.

EDIT : i've got a corruption data on the Proto Blaze model   so the next update will contain only the Percival model, the update is coming in a couple of minute.

EDIT 2 : The update is ready, check my vault.

The v0.9h have now the Sir Percival model (with is Burning Form) and is CSP added into the hack.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 09:28:15 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #697 on: February 06, 2014, 04:14:20 PM »

3 days now i haven't post a news on the hack, i know i'm sorry but i'm actualy sick.

I caught the flu, I have a fever of 39 degrees Celsius, all my body hurts me and I am constantly tired.

I stop the work on the hack until i feel better.
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:07:42 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #698 on: February 06, 2014, 05:37:24 PM »

Feel better, and take ur time

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #699 on: February 08, 2014, 06:54:13 PM »

Ok i feel a lot better now, i just waiting the end of the beta test of the Elders Scolls Online (because yes i have been selected for the beta :p) and i go back to work right after.

In case you ask, yes TESO is a realy good MMO if you like the old school MMO gameplay like DAOC, very focused on the craft and PVP, i realy like.

EDIT : the beta of TESO is now ended, i'm back on the hack, i still have the Proto Blaze model to work on (should be ready tomorow).
    « Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 04:53:31 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #700 on: February 11, 2014, 09:10:25 PM »

hows it coming along?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #701 on: February 13, 2014, 12:35:08 AM »

hows it coming along?

I'm redo the import work on Proto Blaze model from start because i have completely messed up the UV map import -_-

I'm also doing some fixing and balancing on the PSA, that why it takes a little longer than expected.

Next project after Blaze

FOREVER365
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #702 on: February 13, 2014, 03:46:51 AM »

i  think the psa is well balanced, im actually having no difficulties fighting her, if u dont mind what exactly are you balancinig?

Novarek
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #703 on: February 13, 2014, 09:25:51 AM »

i  think the psa is well balanced, im actually having no difficulties fighting her, if u dont mind what exactly are you balancinig?

The up B, i'm reworking the animation and is PSA.

EDIT : the progres is slow at this time (because of IRL work), under normal circumstances i would be able to already release the update a few days ago, it should return to normal in a couple of day.

EDIT 2 [02/22/2014] : i'm fully back on the hack, it was longer than expected but I am now fully operational.
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:19:23 AM by Novarek » Logged

Next project after Blaze

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #704 on: February 25, 2014, 10:43:48 PM »

Just started using this hack and gotta say, I'm enjoying it.

The only things I want to suggest at: B in the air (I think it's B - the fireball) needs some falling time, because you can use it to float in a single spot outside of the stage and spam with HUGE range without ever moving.

Down B is very hard to make contact with.

Finally, the final smash is a little laggy and that affects timed matches - but it's not a huge issue. Could you release a non-cinematic version? Would be interesting to see this final smash from the front of the stage.

Pages:  1 ... 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50
    Print
    Jump to: