Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hollow Ichigo in Brawl(v.85) PSA  (Read 9626 times)
DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 04, 2012, 08:49:33 PM »

Hollow Ichigo v.85
    This'll be used by me to post updates on Hollow Ichigo until he is done, then this will probably evolve into just preview topic or something.Or maybe if no one reads/replies to it it'll just die a quiet death.Any way, if you download Hollow Ichigo and have a better idea for a move, post it here.Here is a list of moves that WILL NOT be cchanged:
    Neutral B:Getsuga Tensho(may be -graphic-ized)
    Down B:Density bomb(will be improved)
    Side B:sword flail(may imporve animation)
    Anything else, including up b can be replaced. just dont ask for ridiculous things Im srs here
    « Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:39:12 PM by A_Drunk_Russian » Logged

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Y U NO~
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 02:31:01 AM »

Digging the PSA so far. Need to ask though. Since it wasn't mentioned in your read me. Down-B air freezes my game... :c. *Uses Gecko if informative*

As for recommendations.

Neutral A should be 10 wild slashes 1% DMG each.
    Grabs:
    Pummel should have his sword attached to his opponent, and rapidly stabbing him. I don't know how much damage.
    F-throw. Reel's in his opponent with his sword, grabs his face, and runs as he's dragging his opponent with him. (Unless that's a bit complicated) Don't know damage either.
    B-throw: Uses his sword to throw his opponent away. 4% DMG.
    D-throw: Rapid punches across the face. 7 punches, 1% DMG each.
    U-throw: Picks up opponent with said sword. Reels in his sword, lunges it back, and slams opponent to the ground.

If anything, I might put some other things of interest. Good luck bro.  Awesome Face

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 04:49:39 AM »

hi amazing import and psa Smiley

this is not a request but more like an idea do you plan to import ichigo in normal form on ike for exemple ?
    if yes there is something which would be really awesome it would be to have ichigo normal or in bankai without the mask of hollow over ike and when we take the smash ball he will transform in ichigo final form i can have this model if you like this idea : and if you like the model in lowpoly for instance it is the only model i have found but i find him really cool and you ? :

and if you would want models of ichigo normal or bankai here models : http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=6175119&postcount=21788
    if you want i can convert these models for 3dsmax
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:57:47 AM by agent-s » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 09:15:20 AM »

For the guy who suggested grabs, those are some great ideas, and i actually allready have a grab where he runs along the ground with their face in it. It wasnt in the release because, well, it was kinda OP because you could spam it.like do the grab wait for them to get up, then do it again.When i figure out a a way to remove this cheapness it will be with next version.And the 10 wild slashes would all have to be the same animation because MK doesnt want to or cant link  A with other things.And its the sword throw now because he needed his blade battlers combo.Now if i can get the s3s/side tilt transition to work i could change that to 10 rapid slashes.And down B in air freezes sometimes, forgot to put in read me. I thought my wii was just be retarded or something, guess not.And if you get the chance i suggest getting Riivo so you can e teh voice too.He probly sounds a little off with MK sounds xD

And to the guy who requested that normal Ichigo thing, theres allready a PSA-less Ichigo over Ike, though if that mugetsu*drools from awsomeness* is rigged allready, then i can give him his own character.And i allready have those 2 models, thanks to BlackJax's character pack.The only problem with what you suggested with the three forms is not a problem of if its possible, its just that ike is not a  transforming character, and while I know enough to do things like this Hichigo, I don't know how to change models that easily. What I could do, however is put Final Form/long hair/ not amused Ichigo over like wario and have warioman be Mugetsu.

Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

supermow38
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 10:09:26 AM »

could you create an normal ichigo not the hollow version

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 10:14:52 AM »

Sqleon already did that, on marth and MK.just use his. + i don't rlly like normal Ichi  he pales in comparison to Hollow Ichi

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 10:24:06 AM »

thank you for your answer

ichigo you said over wario and mugetsu over warioman it is an awesome idea  AWESOME 2.0!
    so if you want to do this because you like you too bleach ichigo and mugestu here the model of mugetsu i don't know if he has been already worked and if you want i can convert for 3dsmax  for instance this one is in obj
    just a condition about use this model would be to put the name of "paradise.engineering" in the credit please :

http://z5.ifrm.com/30005/144/0/p1052677/Mugetsu.rar  
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:27:05 AM by agent-s » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »

could you possibly import it to mdl0?not over any character, like give it its own boneset from whatever game its from and if you can get it to do tpose ingame over warioman or anyone really then i can make a PSA out of it, including animations.

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 11:07:08 AM »

sorry dude but i have never succeed to rig and to do t pose of a character i am sorry...
    maybe someone wich like bleach and arrive to import will can help you that s why i said it was more like an idea than a request i didn't know  if to do all of this was possible so the psa would be would be possible thank to you but i can not help on the import really sorry of this the model has been created of all piece by the guy i had given the name so normally he has bones but but ii don't know how t-pose

anyway about the mdl0 i could only convert the obj in mdl0 sure but no other i don"t know how work on the character
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:22:06 AM by agent-s » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 11:21:48 AM »

The kenpatchi and hollow ichigo both come from BlackJax's extremely helpful character pack, i do not have 3dsmax or anything you can use to import.Ill put up a request on the model requests or you can, and if its taken then i can make the PSA but like i said i can't import

agent-s
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »

ah ok it would be great if you could to do put the request as you can propose to do psa dude
    maybe someone will want import because of the psa

the only thing i can propose for instance is to find models because of the number of site i know now and rip from two games alice and res4 the mods created...
    anyway there is a software really cool and free wich is named milkshape and i can use this and other software i have bought... for convert certain format of model in obj 
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:38:00 AM by agent-s » Logged

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 05, 2012, 12:47:06 PM »

Whoops this getting off topic xD.For anything further on mugetsu, uses PMs. And 2 of those grabs have been implemented, still animating the rest.And to fix the cheapness for the facepalm of death after the grab ends you kick them when they stop sliding and flash step back to the starting point.And the D-throw he stabs his sword through you then mercilessly beats you ( 7 punches+ curb stomp). does 11%.and the facepalm does 12%

supermow38
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 05, 2012, 01:40:21 PM »

could i use sq leons model with your psa

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 05, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »

you could, but it would just be a skin for it.like a recolor.so it'd be his ichigo with hollow ichigos moves.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: