Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Funtaztic's Textures (Sakura Haruno Peach& Pyro Zss)  (Read 3914 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: December 23, 2009, 03:37:19 AM »

Hi um im fairly new at texture hacking but these are under work but i will post their download link
    tommorow but ill just show you pics.

Sakura Haruno (Peach)

Pyro Zss (Well sorta i was watching my friend draw and i got inspired but....EhYou would have to se the back of her hair)

Omg the gloves took forever to get perfect
    PLz don't flame  Happy Face

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

highfive
    Mega Kitten

High Ocean Republic's Gate Keeper

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 11:05:12 AM »

Pretty cool ideas. You need to fix the hair though. Your saturated it too much. It's always good to keep a copy of the texture before any major changes.

vcvmajinken
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

Good Sakura

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »

Thanks Ill try to fix the hair on sakura but the zss didn't come out as well as I wanted it made me sad lol but,Ill use paint.net to select her hair and pencil sketch it and fix but thank you for the good feedbacks Smiley

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

ChaotixNinjax
    Advanced Kitten

Sonic-Cola Classic

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 06:20:05 AM »

Sakura Peach is going to make my friend happy. *downloads*  Smiley

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: