Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 60
Author Topic: Project Pokemon Brawl PSA  (Read 331706 times)
Revan
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »

sweet that worked. Thanks, i dont think gengar would ever be seen riding a motorcycle in any game.

Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
    Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
    "If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
    Expert Kitten

MILES TAILS PROWER!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: July 25, 2012, 04:12:34 PM »

are u making psas for every single pokemon there?

*~I take some import and all recolor requests~*

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: July 25, 2012, 04:36:09 PM »

are u making psas for every single pokemon there?
    i think its only one over each char

About gengar i bet its possible to add/remove/move bones so it fits over Biker wario too

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 01:52:46 PM »

i think its only one over each char

About gengar i bet its possible to add/remove/move bones so it fits over Biker wario too

Your right, only one per character slot, and everyone will have a bonus one slot pokemon as one of their textures. I feel that without recolors for everyone it kind of takes away from the brawl feeling, plus without recolors team battle is almost completely ruined.

And about Gengar, just downloaded a classic wario over biker. Is it possible to just switch the classic wario over biker's model with gengar's? or do i still have to add or remove bones?

Also i'm going to try to put up the Blaziken V1.5 today, sorry its been so long since the last update, i ran into a couple problems that put almost everything at a standstill. But were good to go now.
    « Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:55:46 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »

Your right, only one per character slot, and everyone will have a bonus one slot pokemon as one of their textures. I feel that without recolors for everyone it kind of takes away from the brawl feeling, plus without recolors team battle is almost completely ruined.

And about Gengar, just downloaded a classic wario over biker. Is it possible to just switch the classic wario over biker's model with gengar's? or do i still have to add or remove bones?

Also i'm going to try to put up the Blaziken V1.5 today, sorry its been so long since the last update, i ran into a couple problems that put almost everything at a standstill. But were good to go now.

biker and classic have diferent bone ids  that wario was exported and rigged with biker bones

TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
    Expert Kitten

MILES TAILS PROWER!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 02:47:17 PM »

is blazikens up+special gonna be changed? also imo captain falcolns up smash should be kept the same since it resembles double kick  Undecided
    « Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:23:33 PM by TailsxPokemonxBrawler222 » Logged

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 07:10:56 PM »

biker and classic have diferent bone ids  that wario was exported and rigged with biker bones

I see. I'll get to working on editing his bones. Hey I hate to ask again, but I deleted the gengar pac i was working on and the only backed up one i had was the one before i removed his bike. I went in and did the same steps as before but he still generates the bike and i cant find anywhere anything talking about generating the article.

is blazikens up+special gonna be changed? also imo captain falcolns up smash should be kept the same since it resembles double kick  Undecided

I was thinking about using that animation for his up tilt but im not sure. I'll see how that looks.
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:19:26 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 01:28:50 AM »

I see. I'll get to working on editing his bones. Hey I hate to ask again, but I deleted the gengar pac i was working on and the only backed up one i had was the one before i removed his bike. I went in and did the same steps as before but he still generates the bike and i cant find anywhere anything talking about generating the article.

I was thinking about using that animation for his up tilt but im not sure. I'll see how that looks.
    check the action itself and all the other or main tabs the generate article is there somewhere

TailsxPokemonxBrawler222
    Expert Kitten

MILES TAILS PROWER!!!!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: July 30, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »

actually forget that why dont u make it a non fire/fighting move like slash one of bowsers animations or peck

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: July 30, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »

check the action itself and all the other or main tabs the generate article is there somewhere

Damn I cant find anything about it. I opened the .Pac up in the new brawlbox because its a little more visually appealing, and it is easier to find what your looking for. Then i started on the Sub Routines and went through the action scripts, and sub action scripts and looked through almost every sub action and i cant find a thing. I hate to ask Carnage, but would you take a look at the .pac for me so i can finally get him on the vault? I dont wanna sound needy or anything but i just want people to be able to play as Gengar as soon as possible.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: July 30, 2012, 04:26:04 PM »

Damn I cant find anything about it. I opened the .Pac up in the new brawlbox because its a little more visually appealing, and it is easier to find what your looking for. Then i started on the Sub Routines and went through the action scripts, and sub action scripts and looked through almost every sub action and i cant find a thing. I hate to ask Carnage, but would you take a look at the .pac for me so i can finally get him on the vault? I dont wanna sound needy or anything but i just want people to be able to play as Gengar as soon as possible.
    yeah send me its the side B you want right?
    the pac file should be enough it should be quick to fix i think.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »

So Blaziken AND (possibly) Gengar? Sweet! Can't wait for them. Wish there was a custom model import for Gengar, even though Aafyre's vertex is pretty awesome.

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #42 on: July 31, 2012, 03:58:40 PM »

yeah send me its the side B you want right?
    the pac file should be enough it should be quick to fix i think.

Sweet dude thank you so much. Yeah its the side B, i just want that motorcycle out of there lol.
    I'll send you the .pac in a PM

So Blaziken AND (possibly) Gengar? Sweet! Can't wait for them. Wish there was a custom model import for Gengar, even though Aafyre's vertex is pretty awesome.

I know what you mean, the Gengar vertex is amazing, but a vertex can never beat a perfect model import. I uploaded Blaziken btw, its just pending for approval. I believe the link in his spoiler.

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 05:54:27 PM
    Can everyone see the entire post? or does it just end at Treecko, because thats how it looks on my end and theres a lot of text under that lol Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 05:54:27 PM by RevenantGenesis » Logged

Master Gawain
    Expert Kitten

I GOT ALL OF GENGAR WORKING!!! PSA Vid will be up.

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #43 on: July 31, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »

I can post a video showing off the entire Blaziken PSA v1.5 by the end of today if you want, unless you already have one of course Cheesy

I Am The Master Spammer Brawler! Videographer Of Project Pokemon Brawl!

Revan
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: July 31, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »

I can post a video showing off the entire Blaziken PSA v1.5 by the end of today if you want, unless you already have one of course Cheesy

Actually that would be great. My only request is that you put a link to the download on the video. I hate it when i find something awesome on youtube and cant download it. Im sure you know what I mean. But thanks again, i'll make sure to credit you for the video.

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 60
    Print
    Jump to: