Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: (Update)Ninja Suit Samus  (Read 13319 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

see i thought about giving peach her half crystalized shades but i wasn't sure but i can't add them though
     cause of the mirrored pallate Sad
    Edit:I fixed the hole in her him Julz told me to pull the dress down a bit so I did so the current Lady Gaga for download is a Beta I guess you could say,so im gonna improve the Texture and release a full version of it
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 01:58:40 PM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: December 24, 2009, 03:35:34 PM »

see i thought about giving peach her half crystalized shades but i wasn't sure but i can't add them though
     cause of the mirrored pallate Sad
    Edit:I fixed the hole in her him Julz told me to pull the dress down a bit so I did so the current Lady Gaga for download is a Beta I guess you could say,so im gonna improve the Texture and release a full version of it

Be sure not to use the dress only. Also the hipparts however they are called

And to everyone else

Lady GaGa is not a man . Damn it. She indicaded everything for her Song Paparazzi.
    You don't get it, do you? You just need her to know a bit more, before flaming things, in general.
    Also, guy. You actually have to know how a [censored] in a pant/ underpanties has to look like.
    If not I doubt some things, well. She is just to smart for the other artists.
    And she said it, she published it herself that she is a female to 100% and that is was all fake with the pingas >_>

Greety and much Love JuLz
    « Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 03:37:17 PM by PrinceOF Peach ~ JuLz » Logged

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

She isn't hardly creepy enough to be Lady Gaga.
    That is true! Lady Gaga is weird but good job so far. I don't think real people textures work that well then again I had an MJ texture =P

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

guapified
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: December 24, 2009, 04:09:11 PM »

Hey Pinutk! when are you going to release that K. Joe?

JuLz
    ~ JuLien $chwei†zer ~ JonBenét Ramsey will haunt like Liberace
    Extreme Kitten

Died... Good Bye Kittens

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Featured >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: December 24, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »

XD But Obama, Hitler werre also good textures I think Smiley

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: December 31, 2009, 08:32:13 PM »

Update guys XP
    Lol Seems like Alice wondered into the wrong land
    Oh that pun sucked.... XP
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 05:22:24 PM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »

Update again Smiley

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 08:38:28 AM »

Soon comming Princess of the Underworld (Peach) I worked a while on this one lots of transparency involved.
    (Comming Soon)

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »

yeh ur right, shes not a man. her birthname is stefani germanotta so shes just a girl with a [censored]. she said it herself buddy

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: