Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15]
Author Topic: Super Sawndz!  (Read 183568 times)
Russell_SSB
Hyper Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #210 on: November 29, 2016, 12:06:45 PM »

Is it weird how I am getting a buzz and skip when I preview the sounds before i transfer them into the file?

TeenLukus
Mega Kitten

DIscord: Mariah<3#6982

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2016, 08:02:26 AM »

Yes!

Post Merge: December 02, 2016, 08:03:14 AM
It happens to me too, its really annoying.

Russell_SSB
Hyper Kitten

Super Smash Bros. Frontier: The Battle Continues!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2016, 08:00:59 AM »

Yes!

Post Merge: December 02, 2016, 08:03:14 AM
It happens to me too, its really annoying.
Is there a way to fix it?

Bladewolf_Darknight
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2017, 06:05:31 AM »

hi, i need some help about Super Sawndz.
For what strange reason, after i made a custom Bowser sawndz the game crashes everytime i enter into a brawl or i exit training mode.
All i did was replace two audio files and that's it, but 4 sfx folders were red.
it's that normal? Because Legacy XP also has those same 4 sfx folders red but the mod works.

LusciousLeslie
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #214 on: January 01, 2018, 10:24:04 AM »

I'm also having some issues with my Homebrew launch Project M and I've been fiddling with it on and off for actual months to no avail, so at the end of my rope I've come here to beg for help.
So I changed 3 sounds in the joucyu folder, and almost all of Meta Knight's sounds and nothing else. Everything runs fine, with one exception, when Mewtwo gets picked, the game crashes either before the stage loads, or as soon as the camera pans over to him, presumably because the sound effect of his "round start" animation crashes the game.
I was confident that installing the memory leak fix would resolve things, but to my chagrin it hasn't. Can anyone help me understand how I can fix things?
For reference, Meta Knight does not crash the game in any capacity, no matter who Mewtwo's opponent is, the game crashes, and Meta Knight's sawnd file is well below the cap of what's allowed.

Lillith
Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: January 01, 2018, 01:01:46 PM »

Weirdly enough, you need to export things twice sometimes to make them work properly, so uhm... if you only exported once, that may literally be your only problem, but this is just a guess.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

LusciousLeslie
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: January 01, 2018, 08:01:39 PM »

Thanks for the fast response, but it didn't work unfortunately. I think I'm going to try making note of where all my files are in my modded copy and just doing a hard format.
    If I go through one by one adding things and checking Mewtwo I'm sure I can figure out what's causing the crashes, it's just how [censored]ing painful it is to be combing through everything at all.

MaBoyBrad
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: December 03, 2019, 03:54:15 PM »

I don't know what's going on but my Super Sawndz has stopped working. It opens and operates just fine, but after doing anything (for example inserting a file) the trouble begins. When I try to do anything else (export a file, insert another file) it crashes. I have redownloaded it 4 times from 4 seperate links and I just can't figure out what's gong wrong.

agoaj
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #218 on: June 16, 2022, 08:38:20 AM »

QuickLava updated Super Sawndz and has made it way easier to use.
    Please use their version for future use.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=221063

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15]
    Print
    Jump to: