Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2
Author Topic: Tornado Rider Link  (Read 8507 times)
Allbait
Supreme Kitten

Fin Dovahkiin Fent Qahnaar Pah Paalle

• Awards Ninja Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: December 25, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »

Hi all this is my new project: TORNADO RIDER LINK!!!!!
    It isn't done but there is a download already Wink

Here is a preview:

Navii: Link you can't fly like me HAHA!
    Link Shaddap Navii! I could if I wanted to!
    Navii: Prove it!

Link: NINJA KICK!!! ALMOST FLYING!!!

Link: Must concentrate!
    Navii: HOLY SHI!!!

Link: Told ya I could do it  Awesome Face
    Navii: I hate you  I see what you did there ...

Also it includes camelot's link jab attack! (i Kinda changed it)

I didn't take a pic for the hurricane spin yet!

Tell me what you think of the idea! Happy Face
     Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance :kdance:Version 1 Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance Kirby Dance
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=aca1aac2afee93038ef1259ff1b60e811ffc8b4fafb7e3acd9ba02fd6f32206c

I included some textures because the textures a hexed so then link has no shield or sword.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=4592.0
    Look there for info!
    To have him work you need the motion pac the moveset pac and also you need a texture with the shieldless and sheathless link hex.
    « Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:33:11 PM by Alses » Logged

Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
    4613-8365-7114

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

Seriously trying to be less inactive

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 11:07:37 PM »

Interesting idea, will you be making a whole moveset or just the up-b fix?  I remember kyzon from smashboards once started to make a moveset where links sword was replaced by a tornado in each hand, but then he changed the moveset to be glowing swords.  If you could get the files from him, a whole wind based moveset would be incredible. 

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 11:24:08 PM »

I agree with this. Change Link complete.
    PLEASE make fim flying in a good way.

HyperrCrow
    Mega Kitten

Fox, because Melee.

• Awards Novice Restorer

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »

This looks great
    Try to keep it balanced and dont make it broken
    Sometimes a moveset starts good and ends up broken

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2009, 11:20:03 AM »

Interesting idea, will you be making a whole moveset or just the up-b fix?  I remember kyzon from smashboards once started to make a moveset where links sword was replaced by a tornado in each hand, but then he changed the moveset to be glowing swords.  If you could get the files from him, a whole wind based moveset would be incredible.  

Actually I'm gonna make a whole moveset (or almost whole) that uses wind, and the up B isn't done yet... The pictures are of his fall graphics... He is extremely slow at falling unless you press down on the control stick and most of his attacks will do almost no damage but a LOT of knockback since its wind... Also Link is going to keep the sword but its going to have a tornado on it...

Here is what I plan for the specials

Up B-
    In the air link does his normal spin attack except he goes up with a tornado around him that does 0 damage but launches enemies upward. And on the ground just the normal spin attack with some wind graphics on link's feet and with big knockback and little damage.

Side B-
    I plan to make him throw more than 1 boomerang... I'm planing to make him throw 3 (if it doesn't work to make him throw the regular boomerang three times then I'll replace the arrow and the bomb) By tilting up he throws 3 boomerangs, by tilting side he throws 2 and by tilting down he throws 1.

Down B-(done)
    Link makes a tornado around him like in the up B except this one is bigger and launches enemies in a 180 degree angle(if done in the air it can be controlled)

Edit: I forgot to say the neutral B

Neutral B-
    He will do a large stab motion (probably from marth) and it will launch a small tornado forward that has HUGE knockback at a 0 degree angle.

ANY suggestions are thanked since my ideas aren't very awesome Tongue
    Also I need a link to kyzon's moveset with the tornado swords
    « Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 11:37:32 AM by Alses » Logged

4613-8365-7114

Marth
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

Wow looks amazing c:

kyzon
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »

*gets too lazy to find download link* 

but yea for the sword just use phoenix mario's sword graphix and change the fire to link's tornados  which i believe but i'm not sure is A

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 07:51:46 AM »

Aises mind if I invent a moveset for this?  (I'm kinda fond of writing out movesets now... Tongue)

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »

Aises mind if I invent a moveset for this?  (I'm kinda fond of writing out movesets now... Tongue)
    Sure any suggestions are accepted!
    Also I wasn't able to make more than 1 boomerang... but I did make a awesome fusion of the boomerang and the master sword!

4613-8365-7114

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »

Well, remember since Link carries 2 swords at all times (one is kept invisible) you can replace both in the method kyzon suggests, so that you will be dual wielding masterswords surrounded by tornados and pixie dust.

Anyways, onto the moves.

Neutral-B;  Link draws his tornados back, and after a moment unleashes a mighty gust of wind and whatever that blue pixie effect is.  (Fsmash charge animation for a moment, then F tilt animation slowed down)

Air Neutral-B;  Link unleashes a weaker gust below him of wind and pixie dust.  (switch it with Ikes neutral air animation)

Side-B;  Link calls forth a gust of wind and flies sideways in a dash/tackle (wind and pixie dust along with Fox or Falcos Side B animation, still affected by gravity)

Down-B;  Link creates a cocoon of wind and pixie dust (the one you have already created)

Up-B;  Link uses a new found powers, and summons a blast of wind and pixie dust to launch himself flying quickly towards the sky (wind and pixie dust around, switch it with Lucarios Up-B animation but don't put him in fallspecial)

Dash attack;  Link quickly somersaults, and then does a handstand kick to their face (Links roll animation, then segue it into sheiks upthrow animation)

AAA combo;  Link steps and does a weak stab, spins and slices, and then performs another finishing slice.  (Marths neutral B animation sped up and weakened, Pits back throw animation sped up and given hitboxes, and then Sheiks neutral B sped up and given hitboxes.)

F-tilt;  Link turns, kicks, and then turns back.  (use sheiks forward dodge animation in place sped up alot, then Links b-throw, then a simple pivot.)

D-tilt;  Link sweeps his blade along the ground.  (either keep links current or swap it with Pits)

U-tilt;  Link thrusts his fist upwards.  (Links item up throw animation)

F-smash;  Link repeatedly stabs his sword forwards.  (Marths dancing blade down finishing variation, the one with all the stabs)

U-smash;  Link slashes above himself repeatedly.  (current animation slowed down with higher power and hitstun)

D-smash;  Link slashes to one side, and then the other.  (his current animation, or Wolfs D-smash animation)

N-aerial;  Link spins and knocks away any who come in contact.  (Marths double jump animation forwards sped up)

F-aerial;  Link performs a quick swipe.  (Sheiks F-aerial animation)

U-aerial;  Link slashes above himself.  (Wolfs U-aerial animation, or Marths U-aerial animation.)

B-aerial;  Link does a two footed backwards kick (Ness's B-aerial animation)

D-aerial;  Link slices beneath himself quickly.  (Pits D-aerial animation)

Physics;  Link should be a medium weight character, jumps about as high as Marth's, fall speed of Wario.  Aerial speed, he should move around in the air about as fast as Samus and he should be as fast as Diddy on the ground. 

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »

There is the down B attack! I might add some more graphics later

Sorry but I couldn't improve the flying graphics without freezing so the tornado comes and goes.

The Up B in the air is smaller than the down B but it launches enemies upward instead than trapping them

I almost have the sword right!  Happy Face

4613-8365-7114

Humble
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 01:51:07 PM »

*snip*

There is the down B attack! I might add some more graphics later
    *snip*

Sorry but I couldn't improve the flying graphics without freezing so the tornado comes and goes.
    *snip*
    The Up B in the air is smaller than the down B but it launches enemies upward instead than trapping them

*snip
    I almost have the sword right!  Happy Face
    Awesome!  will any of my ideas work for you?

Allbait
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2009, 05:38:54 PM »

I haven't finished all his moves yet (not even close) but here is version 1! (link on the 1st post) I kinda think its too strong... I need opinions!

4613-8365-7114

Blue Surge
    Hyper Kitten

Mine is a drill that will pierce the heavens!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 05:50:20 PM »

Interesting idea, will you be making a whole moveset or just the up-b fix?  I remember kyzon from smashboards once started to make a moveset where links sword was replaced by a tornado in each hand, but then he changed the moveset to be glowing swords.  If you could get the files from him, a whole wind based moveset would be incredible. 

Glowing swrods? You mean like Xemnas? Cool.

<br />Awesome Face I download a lot of cool stuff.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: January 01, 2010, 11:30:37 AM »

Make Him glide with a tornado under him XD
    but of course, either that impossible, or it'll wreck the whole moveset Sad

Pages:  [1] 2
    Print
    Jump to: