Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Teen Gohan Over Toon Link  (Read 18252 times)
CaliKingz01
Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « on: July 21, 2012, 12:36:53 PM »

Well I've been working on this project for some time now and its nearly complete.  only thing is that the Kamehameha graphics look really weird and need some help fixing it. but all around, he works nicely.

Here is a Preview:
    <a href="http://youtu.be/KTCsqlObznk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/KTCsqlObznk</a>

I haven't heard from MarioDk for a while.. He was suppose to be in this with me, dont want to be a pest to him but I Hope to here from him soon. =)

People who have help me so far:

MarioDk for the Kamehameha
    kingskull95 For the Model of Teen Gohan
    KJMA23X for helping me with the animations

For the Last version I need the Kamehameha graphics to be fixed and the hitbox for it is still messed up.
    Hope I get some Help on this.

KingJigglypuff Edit: Put your videos and large pictures in spoilers or shrink down your large pictures next time.
    « Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 11:00:14 PM by calikingz01 » Logged

Ikuto
    Supreme Kitten

AYE!

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »

Dude I love you for doing this, I use Him and its awesome, if u already didn't know Teen Gohan is my fav char of all time Happy Face

You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
    Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 02:49:16 PM »

i am anyway planing to revamp the GFX model i am using for kamehameha/galick gun/finalflash/all these DBZ beams to a much better GFX model and alot easyer to animte and maybe even lower filesize in texture/model
    and i think i start soon on that model i just needing to now how to make it look alittle like as DBZ BT3´s kamehameha waves or galick gun or these kinda of beams

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 03:23:10 PM »

i am anyway planing to revamp the GFX model i am using for kamehameha/galick gun/finalflash/all these DBZ beams to a much better GFX model and alot easyer to animte and maybe even lower filesize in texture/model
    and i think i start soon on that model i just needing to now how to make it look alittle like as DBZ BT3´s kamehameha waves or galick gun or these kinda of beams
    Sweet. That's gonna turn out great. Goku and Gohan are basically finished and are good, all we need is the finished up Vegeta. I would make a Piccolo but, if your possibly doing it then I'll let you. You have more EXP then me so it would turn out better

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 02:06:15 AM »

Nice! For you Teen Gohan fan lovers. Hear this song: XD

DBZ Gohan's Anger Rage Hip-Hop Beat Remix

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 02:09:50 AM »

Sweet. That's gonna turn out great. Goku and Gohan are basically finished and are good, all we need is the finished up Vegeta. I would make a Piccolo but, if your possibly doing it then I'll let you. You have more EXP then me so it would turn out better
    who said i am finished with goku in next update he is going to be even more awesome then before with some attack changes/gameplay changes and possible with SSj4 transfrom
    also i dont think i will make piccolo
    the onces i most wanted to make is:
    Goku
    Gotenks
    kid goku
    maybe super buu PSA(uses kid buu as base for this PSA) or fat buu PSA or future trunks
    after these 4 is done i think i will not so much more make DBZ movesets
    but still helping some others like i do with vegeta moveset and alittle here
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:12:33 AM by Mariodk » Logged

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 02:12:05 AM »

Nice one MarioDK! The music sounds great for this thread. OUTSTANDING!

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 02:28:06 AM
    WARNING: READING THIS CAN TAKE A WHILE TO FINISH

I hate Fat Buu.  Im srs here Ugly as he can be, yet he's boring. I love Future Trunks better cause he saved the world a couple of times.  Smiley Also, he got all the black Dragon Balls on Dragon Ball GT from the world from exploding and trying really hard to get Goku back to his age. For now, Goku's grand daughter got old while Goku went to his adult age again from his kid age on the last episode.  AWESOME 2.0! (For Dragon Ball Z Kai) Teen Gohan saved the world by destroying Perfect Cell while he keeps downgrading by the pain and yet Goku saved the world from getting destroyed by Cell's belly explosion. The ending was pretty good when Teen Gohan's anger gets through Perfect Cell's warp explosion and turned that perfectionist fighter into DUST!  Man! That was one of my favorite episodes yet. Helps bring back memories.  Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 02:28:06 AM by XxGalaxyElitexX » Logged

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 06:10:09 AM »

Can't wait for the graphics to be better than what they are.  thanks MarioDk. and a better Goku? WOW! Super Duper Dope!  and i know Gotenks you've been working on him for some time right?  I'm getting better at Psa'ing. So MarioDk, How do you like the moveset so far? i mean I'm working on a way where he can actually turn super when pressing the down taunt but its kinda hard

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 06:14:48 AM »

this is one of my future plannings. btw the aaa combo looks cool!!! but the be attacks needs work and the waits too. if you want i can revamp them Smiley and id the model rigged over toonlink? incase then i can make ssj mode for him Wink

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 06:26:25 AM »

Can't wait for the graphics to be better than what they are.  thanks MarioDk. and a better Goku? WOW! Super Duper Dope!  and i know Gotenks you've been working on him for some time right?  I'm getting better at Psa'ing. So MarioDk, How do you like the moveset so far? i mean I'm working on a way where he can actually turn super when pressing the down taunt but its kinda hard
    yes i am working on gotenks but i waiting for his "A" ground attacks/edit his hands UV to work with the new texture
    thats why i got time for work on my beta of vegeta(unlike sdo0m gets done with his version) and make that new GFX (its alot easy to animte it) just make the 100% same tranlations from where the beam start to ThrowN bone in the animations now

so if the throw bone is at 100 Z translation at end of the attack and max range of the attack and you wanted the beam to at hands(lets say at 6 Z translation is where the hands is) you just have to make the GFX to fly 96 Z translation on one of the bones  
    i have also made the GFX to be used for charge up kamehameha wave
    so you only needing 1 GFX model+animation for charge kamehameha and the attack
    ohh yeah and its a 3d model and not a 2d like the old one and lower filesize then the other too
    « Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:27:59 AM by Mariodk » Logged

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 09:22:11 AM »

who said i am finished with goku in next update he is going to be even more awesome then before with some attack changes/gameplay changes and possible with SSj4 transfrom
    also i dont think i will make piccolo
    the onces i most wanted to make is:
    Goku
    Gotenks
    kid goku
    maybe super buu PSA(uses kid buu as base for this PSA) or fat buu PSA or future trunks
    after these 4 is done i think i will not so much more make DBZ movesets
    but still helping some others like i do with vegeta moveset and alittle here
    sounds promising. You do have a lot of DBZ characters on your hand. I almost forgot your updating goku and the blasts
    (final flash, galick gun etc) I'm really looking forward to Teen Gohan and Gotenks being finished

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 11:09:57 AM »

Nice one MarioDK! The music sounds great for this thread. OUTSTANDING!

Post Merge: July 22, 2012, 02:28:06 AM
    WARNING: READING THIS CAN TAKE A WHILE TO FINISH
     I love Future Trunks better cause he saved the world a couple of times.  Smiley Also, he got all the black Dragon Balls on Dragon Ball GT from the world from exploding and trying really hard to get Goku back to his age.Helps bring back memories.  Smiley
    GT trunks was lame... he is not the same as future trunks

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »

GT trunks was lame... he is not the same as future trunks
    Yeah in GT he was a softy Tongue In DBZ he was badass.

Ac1dSn0w
    Expert Kitten

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 12:07:54 PM »

You can get the animations from other characters and BrawlBox and replace that motion from the other character. Easily can be done, but the bones may stretch. Just uncheck rotation and scale. Copy the translations to make an animation look real by 'Transforms All', but you have to do it on each frame from making a game freeze. This will increase the part of the motion just by editing it.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 02:19:06 AM »

Since MarioDK updated the gfx, this will help many DBZ characters released(And other non DBZ characters)

Pages:  [1] 2 3
    Print
    Jump to: