Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Model Swapping in Stages - Textures  (Read 1159 times)
LinkofAuburn
Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« on: January 01, 2010, 05:17:13 AM »

So I'm working on something in Orpheon about a character and my own lil secret model, I Import the New Model, and the "TextureData[0]" Load it up and my Model Shows up, The animations are working better then expected but its using the first (# of Textures my secret model uses) so is there a tutorial or can someone help me out with this step, all of the model swapping tutorials say to replace the whole Texture bress but I think we all know what would happen then.

Thanks in advance,
LinkofAuburn

LinkofAuburn
Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 09:57:42 PM »

so should I assume its unknown? xD cause I see a whole bunch of views and no replies

VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 05:13:44 AM »

You should assume that people cant understand what your saying. A tiny bit of grammer would be nice man, im not being like one of those internet [censored]s that correct every mistake that i see, but when its hardly readable i just have to point it out.

Now that thats cleared up, i think i can help you. Export all of the new textures you want somewhere, then right click on the texture brres and import each png file. If that doesn't work, give it to me and i think i can fix it.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

LinkofAuburn
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 07:29:35 AM »

Thanks, and Ive been pretty sleep deprived so sorry about my grammar ;d
    I actually figured out a time saving way, I exported the actual raw texture files and then just rename them there original names. :3

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: