Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186557 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #705 on: July 14, 2013, 06:03:08 PM »

About Gyarados. I feel that his hydro pump needs to be scaled up more, the flud water should probably be 3x the size. Like it is right now, it kinda looks like Gyarados is spitting at his opponent XD He's like "I spit in yo face!"

Also, when he does his FS the time should stop. The beam is not all that big and it's just so extremely easy to dodge it.
    Even all the cpus have no trouble getting away from it 95% of the time...which makes the FS pretty much useless.

I also think that since he has such a short second jump that his recovery move reach just slightly higher, as he very often misses the ledges by a fingernails reach :/

I am also having trouble hitting smaller opponents with some moves like his ice bite, he just doesn't hit them when they are too close.

One more multihit move would have been nice to see. I know he is a heavy hitter, but I'd still like to see him doing rollout with those awesome fins he has on him I think rollout would have been a nice addition to his arsenal.

All in all I am enjoying Gyarados Smiley

gyarados is an heavy char so giving him an even better recovery would be kinda op i think he recovers better than bowser  and probably ganon and he is heavier than both

about fludd i guess it could be bigger  so when i find out how to change the effects ids i will update it aswhell, when i know how to change the effect ids gyarados rel ports wont get any gfx glitches against any mario psa even if they have a diferent set of effects due to a trick i learned i just need opensa to be back up so i can learn how to change the damn values to what i want

same as abode i will update him and i can make him stop time with no prob for the FS

ice fang is tricky since gyarados is bug you need to  know  the output of his fang since if your touching the oponents before  doing the move you will probably not hit him when i do the update i will put some damage on its body but it will on freeze on the mouth so even if you miss the bite a weaker body recoil will still send oponents away.

the last thing is gyarados doesnt learn  rollout lol

hopefully everyone has some fun with him its one of my best looking psas imo

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #706 on: July 14, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »

He learns rollout through a TM Wink
    And yeah, it would be nice with a little knockback from the ice fang even if no freeze if not hitting the sweetspot.

yay for time stop FS X3

By the way, he holds items a little funky, maybe they should be moved up to his mouth and not his chest/belly/underside?

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #707 on: July 14, 2013, 07:31:30 PM »

He learns rollout through a TM Wink
    And yeah, it would be nice with a little knockback from the ice fang even if no freeze if not hitting the sweetspot.

yay for time stop FS X3

By the way, he holds items a little funky, maybe they should be moved up to his mouth and not his chest/belly/underside?
    no he doesnt lol rollout was a tm in gen 2 but gyarados did not learn it atleast acording to serebii and bulbapedia
    rollout has been a tm and a move tutor and gyarados could never learn it

he holds items on his invisible hands lol if i moved the items to his mouth i would have to redo countless item animations   and i mean countless  im fine that he holds items the way he does with his invisible hands

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #708 on: July 14, 2013, 07:46:23 PM »

Oh ..okay. It said he learned that on wiki answers:

"What moves does a Gyarados learn? TM's: Toxic,Body Slam, Take Down, Double-Edge, BubbleBeam, Water Gun, Ice beam, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Rage, Dragon Rage, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Mimic, Double Team, Reflect, Bide, Fire Blast, Skull Bash, Rest, Substitute, Surf, Strength, Headbutt, Curse, Rollout, and Roar."

I was miss informed :/ Now I feel silly Tongue

And about the items, that is perfectly understandable. That's a lot of extra work Smiley

Also, I have been testing out different AI for Gyarados over jiggz, since marios AI doesn't work very well with him over jiggz.
    I have tried a lot of different AI, but he has failed to be much of an opponent if he is computer controlled. Untill today.
    I gave him Bowsers AI, and now he completely changed his attitude 
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:13:56 PM by zutox » Logged

You Never Know!

TheDMonroeShow
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #709 on: July 15, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »

I saw you asked if anyone would do a video. So I took it upon myself to make one:
    [Brawl Hack] A Wild Gyrados Appears! [ With download]
    as I tend to show off hacks I like. ( I credit you and the rest who worked on it in the description as well)

While it doesn't go into to much detail of the move set it does show the big guy in action and the majority of his moves. Personally I have to say this is one of my favorite psa's in awhile. I just wish the Ai could control him better. Tongue
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:01:07 AM by TheDMonroeShow » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #710 on: July 15, 2013, 01:40:13 AM »

I saw you asked if anyone would do a video. So I took it upon myself to make one: [Brawl Hack] A Wild Gyrados Appears! [ With download] as I tend to show off hacks I like. ( I credit you and the rest who worked on it in the description as well)

While it doesn't go into to much detail of the move set it does show the big guy in action and the majority of his moves. Personally I have to say this is one of my favorite psa's in awhile. I just wish the Ai could control him better. Tongue

thanks alot i putted the video on the previews and credited you but on your youtube description you should really put the brawlvault link instead of the mediafire link since the mediafire link will be diferent when i update him  for the effects  so it doesnt have gfx glitches here is the brawlvault link if you dkn how to get it http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33221

TheDMonroeShow
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #711 on: July 15, 2013, 01:58:10 AM »

Ah, right. Probably should of thought of that Myself. Lol Anyway links all fixed up now! Smiley
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 02:05:02 AM by TheDMonroeShow » Logged

Sodus
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #712 on: July 16, 2013, 05:50:15 AM »

Gyarados really is pretty nice, but you should do something to its final smash.
    If it collides with pretty much any other projectile it gets canceled. And after it gets cancelled there won't be any more final smashes in that fight, as if Gyarados was still holding it.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #713 on: July 17, 2013, 09:18:03 AM »

Gyarados really is pretty nice, but you should do something to its final smash.
    If it collides with pretty much any other projectile it gets canceled. And after it gets cancelled there won't be any more final smashes in that fight, as if Gyarados was still holding it.
    ty for letting me know as soon as dante wiki returns ad i can change the effects ids i will fix everything that was mentioned here

Now my next project will be doing flygon and after flygon maybe PorygonZ
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 03:48:58 PM by Carnage » Logged

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #714 on: July 18, 2013, 08:30:15 AM »

Also, Gyarados has quite the seizure when he is grabbed. Just thought you should know

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #715 on: July 18, 2013, 08:42:59 AM »

Also, Gyarados has quite the seizure when he is grabbed. Just thought you should know
    the seizure only happens when some chars grab him due to his size i think its zss,samus and ivy i think

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #716 on: July 18, 2013, 09:52:23 AM »

the seizure only happens when some chars grab him due to his size i think its zss,samus and ivy i think

Oh, okay then Smiley  Not a big of a deal anyways. Speaking of zss. Will the Ridley over her ever be updated with the same effects and tweaks the captain falcon version got?
    Also noticed the thread is named Flygon now. May I ask what character you plan on placing him over? Smiley

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #717 on: July 18, 2013, 04:35:08 PM »

Oh, okay then Smiley  Not a big of a deal anyways. Speaking of zss. Will the Ridley over her ever be updated with the same effects and tweaks the captain falcon version got?
    Also noticed the thread is named Flygon now. May I ask what character you plan on placing him over? Smiley
    going over pit and since he doesnt need reff i will replace his effect pac for one with the id of an assist tropy so you can rel port him with the P&P pit rel and put it over anyone without a single gfx glitch while facing pit or any pit psa

it will be released with a rel over ness and the pit version

TheBlueBlur
    Mega Kitten

Pm me if you want to add me in Pokemon X/Y

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #718 on: July 21, 2013, 09:00:29 AM »

Hello Carnage. Can I make a PAL version of the .rel so that PAL user can use Flygon. Please Smiley

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #719 on: July 21, 2013, 09:20:08 AM »

Hello Carnage. Can I make a PAL version of the .rel so that PAL user can use Flygon. Please Smiley
    you know the rel is made by PW right? its not just some 2 or 3 values that got changed it is totaly rewriten so it doesnt need codes and so on, i doubt you can turn a P&P rel into pal , this isnt like the old rels  that the only diference was 2 or 3 value changes the P&P are totaly diferent from the default ntsc rels or pal ones

Pages:  1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52
    Print
    Jump to: