Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186440 times)
R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #750 on: February 21, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »

Ridley Ex doesn`t works for some reasons. I first tried to replace random with 3F - crashed, then with 54 - crashed, then with Charizard - it didn`t. Did i used wrong ID, he requires extra CSS or..?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #751 on: February 21, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »

Ridley Ex doesn`t works for some reasons. I first tried to replace random with 3F - crashed, then with 54 - crashed, then with Charizard - it didn`t. Did i used wrong ID, he requires extra CSS or..?
    lol you cant just give him numbers just do as you normaly add a clone if you already have clones you need to name the folders one number abode and add one more slot to the css and then do all the cosmetic stuff if you want cosmetics

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #752 on: February 22, 2014, 08:02:37 PM »

Looks like you've got a /v/ thread
    http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/232877743

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #753 on: February 23, 2014, 03:06:06 AM »

Looks like you've got a /v/ thread
    http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/232877743

it says 404 not found and  i got no idea what a /V/ thread is lol

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #754 on: February 23, 2014, 11:32:45 AM »

It got archived.
    http://archive.foolz.us/v/thread/232877743

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #755 on: February 23, 2014, 04:22:01 PM »

well i also dont use my wii now only the wiiu xD but what happened to your wii?

I took a vacation back home to Georgia and left it with my best friend so that I wouldn't have as many distractions here as I do (I need to focus on animations that can actually make money for me.)

Also, I just remembered something someone said about one of Ridley's air attacks. The tail one. They said it was broke since it had so much range... but then I just connected (in my head) the fact that Charizard in P:M has the same attack. xD

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #756 on: March 21, 2014, 10:01:26 AM »

new project Heracross

thanks to Theytah which took my model import request i can finaly due a moveset for my all time favorite pokemon

As Always animators are always welcome since my animation skills are limited

Full movest in Spoiler
    (heracross will be ported to ganon most likely due to the special grab)

Jab
    Fury attack - it will be a kinda of an atack 100 with an end, heracross does 4 smal hits with his horn and the 5 one will send oponents away.

Side tilt
    Arm thrust- it will also work like fury atack 4 small hits and the last one will knock the oponent away this move can be interupted by smash atacks

Up tilt
    Horn Attack- heracross pulls his horn in an arch doing damage to those in front of him and upward

Down tilt
    Horn Attack-Heracross puts himself on all fours and jabs his horn close to the ground

Side smash
    Horn atack-powefull foward horn thrust

Up Smash
    Horn Attack- simple powerful horn atack upward he pulls his wings out and does a small jump

Down smash
    Earthquake- he sticks his horn into the ground and then pulls it making the ground shatter, it only affects grounded oponents.

Neutral air
    Night slash- heracross slashes foward in front of him

Foward Air
    Brick brake- heracorss makes a brick brake move that meteors oponents

Back air
    Low kick- heracross kicks backwards

UP Air
    Horn atack-heracross swings his horn doing  a full semi circle

Down Air
    Take Down-heracross crashes down with its arms open and having no regerts to do a full belly  drop below him be careful using it offstage or you might kill yourself if you cant reach and edje.

Neutral Special
    Mega horn- heracross puts itself in position and charges up, and when you release the button he takes a few steps foward or in the air afew wing slaps and pulls his horn up like a charging rhino, it will work like marth the longer you hold it the more damage it does and when its full charged he does it imideately

Side special
    Close Combat- this move will make use of ganon side special grab, heracross charges foward for a small ammount, in the air he uses the its wings,if he connects with anyone he "grabs" him and does a multi punch move side ,left,side, it will be like 6 punches and the last one will throw oponents flying

Down Special
    Counter: well its a normal counter, heracross protexts himself with arms and then it counter back with a punch doing 1.5% of the damage he would have recieved

UP Special
    Megahorn- heracross pulls his wings out and then  rushes up diagonaly up  doing a movement like marth up special with his  horn.

So the rigg on the arms make it impossible to animate so unless someone can  get that heracross with a fixed arm rigg i cant animate him sadly :S

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #757 on: March 21, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »

I think it would be best to give Heracross a custom skeleton for a custom rig. If someone wants to make a custom rig, I could set up the skeleton. I'd do the rig as well, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #758 on: March 21, 2014, 10:26:42 AM »

I think it would be best to give Heracross a custom skeleton for a custom rig. If someone wants to make a custom rig, I could set up the skeleton. I'd do the rig as well, but I have a lot on my plate at the moment.
    i dont want a custom skeleton becuase i wouldnt have the patience to do 300+ animations ever and he would work very well rigged over charizard or diddy kong since they have those short legs coming sideways from the body, the only problem with mk is that the arms are unusable anything you try to do they will just detach and be shrink :S

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #759 on: March 21, 2014, 03:24:52 PM »

i dont know if im following this thread  but i am now also cant wait for heracross

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #760 on: March 21, 2014, 05:34:26 PM »

i dont know if im following this thread  but i am now also cant wait for heracross
    incase you didnt read it with the model that was released right now i cant do anything its impossible to animate while looking good sadly :S

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #761 on: March 21, 2014, 06:08:44 PM »

incase you didnt read it with the model that was released right now i cant do anything its impossible to animate while looking good sadly :S
    ok i thought it looked good over mk

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #762 on: March 22, 2014, 10:17:06 AM »

ok i thought it looked good over mk
    Yeah but he said that most of his attacks won't work on MK because the arms would shrink or something.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #763 on: March 22, 2014, 10:21:19 AM »

Yeah but he said that most of his attacks won't work on MK because the arms would shrink or something.
    not only shrink but they detach from the body and twist all around i cant do much with that rigg to anyone doubting me just download heracross and try to move the arms you will see what i mean

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #764 on: March 29, 2014, 01:21:55 PM »

i decided to finish a long delayed project it was almost a year ago that i started lol but then  it was shelved, well here it is finished.

Need recolours for flygon i only have normal and shiny i had to fill the remaining extra slots with other models wich dont look as good with the animations.A video of the moveset would be nice aswhell.

Moveset
    Fury Cutter (Jab)- Simply claws the opponent 3 times.

Dragon Claw (Side-tilt)- Leans forward and slashes the opponent with a weak dragon claw.

Ice punch (d-tilt)- leans down and ice punchs the ground, freezing nearby oponents

Wing attack (u-tilt)- rotates and Extends a wing upwards and swipes it.

Dash Attack- charizard's

Fire punch (Forward smash)- lauches a fire punch foward.

Flamethrower (Up Smash)- Looks upwards and releases a flame upward.

Earth Power (Down smash)- Stands face towards camera legs spread and stomps into the ground, one leg at a time causing mini eruptions from the ground on either side of him

N-Air- charizard's.

Wing attack (F-Air)- Swoops forward in a gliding motion with silver wings.

Rock Tomb (D-Air)- Stops moving midair and looks down, then shoots a rock downward.

Thunder Punch (U-Air)- multi hit move upward.

Dragon Tail (B-Air)- Spins around vertically, 360° with his tail extended, similar to Lucas's B-air. Meteor Smash effect on the tip.

Ground Special Attacks
    SuperPower (Neutral Special)- Long charge time, similar to Marth's and full body tackles the opponent with a large red glow (10% low, 15% medium, 20% high charge)
    Earthquake (Down Special)- Charges up and stomps on the ground with Similar animation to Earth Power, only jumps and lands with both feet with medium range, knocking the opponent in the air for a potential combo starter (13%)
    Dragon Pulse (Side Special)- Releases a blue purple beam from his mouth with medium range, but high knockback (12%)
    Solarbeam (Up Special)- Shoots a large beam of green light directly up, dealing multiple (about 4-5) small hits (3% per hit, minimal knockback to ensure hits)
    solar beam seems so unfiting for a flygon

Dragon pulse(Neutral special)- is shoots a bulish orb which can be controlled, its a slower and more powerful pit arrow.

Dragon Claw(side Special)- this move has 3 charges it works similar to Ike side special, the longer you charge the farther you will go and harder you will hit, if you fail to hit in the air you will go into helpless.

Sand Thomb(down Special)- it creates a sand effect infront of flygon which does multihits.

Fly (Up Special)- Primary recovery move, flies around in any direction the player chooses for about 3 seconds, similar to Pit's up special.

Final Smash: Draco Meteor- its a buffed Pit FS with metors that have a fire trail
    Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202944
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:24:21 PM by Carnage » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52
    Print
    Jump to: