Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186450 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: August 14, 2012, 08:36:37 AM »

Moveset
    Fury Cutter (Jab)- Simply claws the opponent 3 times.

Dragon Claw (Side-tilt)- Leans forward and slashes the opponent with a weak dragon claw.

Ice punch (d-tilt)- leans down and ice punchs the ground, freezing nearby oponents

Wing attack (u-tilt)- rotates and Extends a wing upwards and swipes it.

Dash Attack- charizard's

Fire punch (Forward smash)- lauches a fire punch foward.

Flamethrower (Up Smash)- Looks upwards and releases a flame upward.

Earth Power (Down smash)- Stands face towards camera legs spread and stomps into the ground, one leg at a time causing mini eruptions from the ground on either side of him

N-Air- charizard's.

Wing attack (F-Air)- Swoops forward in a gliding motion with silver wings.

Rock Tomb (D-Air)- Stops moving midair and looks down, then shoots a rock downward.

Thunder Punch (U-Air)- multi hit move upward.

Dragon Tail (B-Air)- Spins around vertically, 360° with his tail extended, similar to Lucas's B-air. Meteor Smash effect on the tip.

Ground Special Attacks
    SuperPower (Neutral Special)- Long charge time, similar to Marth's and full body tackles the opponent with a large red glow (10% low, 15% medium, 20% high charge)
    Earthquake (Down Special)- Charges up and stomps on the ground with Similar animation to Earth Power, only jumps and lands with both feet with medium range, knocking the opponent in the air for a potential combo starter (13%)
    Dragon Pulse (Side Special)- Releases a blue purple beam from his mouth with medium range, but high knockback (12%)
    Solarbeam (Up Special)- Shoots a large beam of green light directly up, dealing multiple (about 4-5) small hits (3% per hit, minimal knockback to ensure hits)
    solar beam seems so unfiting for a flygon

Dragon pulse(Neutral special)- is shoots a bulish orb which can be controlled, its a slower and more powerful pit arrow.

Dragon Claw(side Special)- this move has 3 charges it works similar to Ike side special, the longer you charge the farther you will go and harder you will hit, if you fail to hit in the air you will go into helpless.

Sand Thomb(down Special)- it creates a sand effect infront of flygon which does multihits.

Fly (Up Special)- Primary recovery move, flies around in any direction the player chooses for about 3 seconds, similar to Pit's up special.

Final Smash: Draco Meteor- its a buffed Pit FS with metors that have a fire trail

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202944

It was inspired on the moveset from Super Smash Bros Crusade Ridley a video of ssbc ridley can be found here:
    Ridley Preview

Ridley is over Captain Falcon and has a port over ZSS

SSBC ridley moveset
    AAA-attack 11 and 12 are the same to charizard on attack 13 instead of using the wing its a taill swipe

Side tilt -double tail slash it has two hits, it slides it one way and when comming back it deals more damage.

Up tilt- ridley lowers his body and does a taill swipe

Down tilt- ridley  is lowered on the ground and does a quick taill slide(like pikachu).

Side Smash-short foward rush and doing a slash.

Up Smash- ridley does a standing  rotation move that multi hits.

Down Smash - Swings its  taill around and does multiple hits.

Neutral Aerial- Ridley tucks his body and wings and rotates.

Foward Aerial- ridley tucks the body and wings then rotates then he does a powerful taill stab with meteor properties on the tip.

Back Aerial- a simple backward wing swipe.

Up Aerial- he puts its wings up and stabs the oponent with those spikes

Down aerial- crashs Down down quickly hitting the oponent downwards.

N-B - Fires up to 8 small fireballs doing little knockback  if used in sucession it will only fire one ,the fireballs recharge if you do any other attack that isnt a special move or a throw.

Side B - moves its wing creating wind that only makes the oponent go backwards, no damage.

Down B - Creates a big fireball on the mouth that its chargable and holdable, on the ground it shoots straight on the air it goes diagonaly downward can do any damage between 1 and 25%.

Up B - Its basically MK up B but higher and it goes uo before doing the loop also it doesnt do any damage.

FS - ridley stops time, does a flip on the background and appears  very fast hitting all the  oponents in range for the Ko  

Download

Captain: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30460

ZSS: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30461

Video by DD

Groudon
    Moveset
    AA -Bowser AA looks perfect here resembles slash or cut lets leavue it

Side tilt- groudon does a chop movement  resemble brick break

up tilt- fire punch groudon does a good punch upwards

down tilt- dragon tail, its a grounded taill swipe that flips oponents the other way decent for edje guarding it has no knockback.

dash attack -headbutt  a powerfull dash attack but has a great endlag since groundon trows itself with the head and lands with his belly and takes his time to get up

Up smash- Smack down groudon grabs a rock from the ground and trows it upward making the target be trown down

Down smash earthquake groudon stomps the floor and hits grounded enemies on both sides similar to charizard down smash.

Side smash- Groudon winds up a powerful fist then slams it forward like Hammer Arm.

N-air hiden power groudon calls his hidden powers  and some orbs appear around him  doing damage.

F air- a claw slash  resembling shadow Claw.

up air- Cut he does an overhead slash.

back air a back slash Dragon claw.

D Air - Groudon does a flip and smashes the foe downwards with his tail.  Very slow but powerful meteor smash

Neutral B: Fire Blast need to wait for the move to grow bigger and go far if used in sucecion it will be weak.

side B- stone edje groudon  points his arms to both sides and 2 rocks apear from the ground  and them he points up making both rocks go upward

side B aerial lava plume groundon spits a fire ball diagonaly downwards

down B solarbeam it has a very slow start put, can be charged and fires a beam with a good range foward

up B dragon pulse groudon roates to the other side then points the head downwards and fires  the beam making him go diagonaly upward

Groudon released xD
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30354

Just putting here my old work

My first psa

Darkrai
    Moveset
    N-B shadow ball it has 3 charges  only the max charge can be holded it also can be cancelled by shielding (Doesnt flash when holding the charge and when it enter the match it has a max charge under his belt xD)

down B dark void -darkrai creates a darkness ball around itself  anyone caught in it goes to sleep i gave him quite a bit of end lag so it isnt OP  (now he lowers with gravity while doing it)

side B - WoW darkrai creates  flames around itself if anyone is caught by it they get burned (can be canceled by shielding has a bit of a startup lag)

Up B -dream eater and sucker punch- it moves and actes like ganons up B but it is invisible while moving if it grabs someone darkrai recover 13% and does the same ganon does to its foes if it doesnt grab someone he appears at the end  and sucker punchs anyone in his range

up smash side smash and down smash are exactly like mewtwo i think it fits him

N air is like shadow psa he creates darkness around him and damages anyone who enters it

FS -Blizzard darkrai does blizard it only goes the direction he is faced and sideways if it hits the oponent is an instant kill  

the rest of the A attacks i got from several diferent psas so its better you check it out  i made sure i removed all his attacks that used legs except the back trow dont understand trows yet :S

i added darkrai the walk run  turn  etc by  mewtwo animations so he looks like he can look like its  floating the problem is he looks like a baby darkrai while running  lol becuase if i did that trick to resize the animation he would look like he had an head seizure  if anyone can make him normal size during the running animation i would apreciate also changed darkrais atributes so be like mewtwos because in pokemon he has almost the same defenses and speed mewtwo has so i think it felt right

Pictures thanks too Abbi.  xD
    V1 released- http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21017

Mewtwo ports
    Luigi
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23145
    I model ported Melee Mewtwo over Luigi and fixed all the glitch so no rel is needed its a true port xD
    I made almost all the moveset from melle mewtwo 1.01 what i couldnt do for some reason   or was  changed from the original due to luigi restrainents is Below on the spoiler.

Failed to do:
    Cant give luigi Mewtwo catch attack animation and psa for some reason it freezes tryed to fix it with no sucess
    If you get hit during the FS you have another FS  when you press B dont know why.
    I cant make mewtwo go highter in the second jump.
    Any help with this glitches would be greatly apreciated.

Changes from the original psa
    -N-B works like this: it has 3 charges 5%,15% and 25% the first two charges are fake projectyles the third Mewtwo will automatically hold it and its a true projectile(altered luigi fire ball)

-Since i cant port lucario up B i made a teleport by scratch and it works kinda well but sometimes is inconsistente at times.

-Foward Trow is Lucario i could make it like Mewtwo 1.01 but then the oponent would get like a minimum of 25% since the luig fireball would be Fired

Marth
    Latest Melee Mewtwo Alpha (BETA Release) ported to Marth, why Marth , rel portable everywhere Tongue
    Diferences from the original Psa:

N-B it is a fake projectyle with standard gfx it has 4 charges can be shield cancelable and you can keep the last charge.

Up-B i had to make a fake teleport and i like the result.

Side B- since i cant use lucario special grab its just old mewtwo side B with new animations.

Link
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25955

Mew
    Moveset
    down smash - dive and whirlpool if you would the attack mew will dive xD

side smash- needle arm mew literally turns his arms into needle and  attacks

up smash- ancient power mew creates a wall of rocks around him

N-B aura sphere -yes Mew can use it too it has 3 charges and he can Hold the max charge altough he wont flash becuase i dont know how to do that yet :S

side B- Mew gets is bubble and rushes foward  hitting anyone in the way ( half of the Final destination)

Up b- teleport  good recovery but  you get open for attacks

Down B- reflect/barrier/Magic coat- mew putts the buble around him if an attak hit  Mew's front it will be reflecked  if the attack hits from abode,downard or from the back it will it unless its an energy attack and mew absorbs it and regains health like ness does

FS-psichic - mew generates a huge buble around him if anyone is caught by it they will take some damage and a good knockback.

Foward aerial thunderbolt - Mew creates a small thunder in front of him anyone caught will take a zap Tongue

Up aerial- aqua tail- mew attacks with its tail leaving a trail of water

N aerial - dragon tail- Mew attacks with his tail low dmg and knockback

up tilt-Bounce -Mew bounces up then crashes down

side tilt- Air cutter- Mew creates a slash of air to damage the oponent

AAA-headbutt/tail whip/iron tail- decent AAA combo

dash attacks- Flame charge- weak fire attack but let you combo preety well

for now this is only the things i have changed also changed running turning etc to be like Mewtwo so he can float xD

Mew Psa Final Version is released : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22372

Recolours:http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28506

CSP,Stocks,CSS,BP,names:are included now just redownload if you downloaded before

Gyarados
    Moveset
    Jab -a single strong bite like ganon only one jab

up tilt- a vicios headbut  starting low until the top

down tilt- a lower bite

side tilt- iron tail a side taill swipe

dash attack - he pushes all his body foward and hits the opoenet witha stong headbutt.

up smash-iron head- gyardoes gets his head in position and launges a violent  headbut

Side smash ice fang-  moves foward  doing a powerfull bite that does frost damage

down smash- earthquake he slaps his taill hard in the ground causing damage on the ground ony on both sides

Neutral Air- whirllpool apears around him doing multihits

Foward air - Aqua taill

Down air- Stone edje gyarados sends a bolder down abit

Up air -rock smash gyrados breaks charizard bolder over its head

back air- tail swipe

Up special-Bounce its preety much like DDD he jumps up then crashes down

Neutral special- twister gyarados will create a twister and send it foward following the ground its an edited mario fire ball so its reflectable its a true projectile.

Side Special Dragon tail- Dragon taill works like marios cape by switching the oponents around and projectiles

Down special- Hydro pump edited mario fludd to become a charged water move and it will do damage instead of pushing ppl back.

FS hyper beam- Fires a beam foward

down taunt- Dragon dance  is a taunt with 150 frames and if you pull it off without being interrupted all your moves will do 4% extra damage, all the moves except throws,Neutral air,DownB,NeutralB and FS.

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33221

Moveset
    Mini psa
    Special Low ground- Yoshi turns purple like in SMS and spits purple juice, it multihits.

Special Hi Air- Yoshi turns blue like in SMG2 and floats  upward you can tilt it left and right and shield cancelling, if you shield cancel it it will creat a small hitbox around him before ending, this move makes him helpless after

Special side(air and ground)- Yoshi turns red like dash yoshi and runs very fast foward it works like falco/fox side B and it also makes him helpless

GLITCHES
    Shielding- since i used bb psa yoshi shield no longer is the egg but a normal shield since bb psa makes yoshi shield freeze so he uses a normal shield but the shield doesnt loose size but it weakens and since you cant see the egg color unless you roll you have to be carefull to not break the shield

Side Special-if he uses sideb on the ground he will do a wierd belly flop landing after the move i dkn how to take it out i tryed everything.

if anyone fixes any of the glithces  and sends it to me it gets collab

Download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33247
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:22:42 PM by Carnage » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »

I can help aniamte. also, the model is on charizard, right? its REALLY difficult to port him but i COULD try.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »

I can help aniamte. also, the model is on charizard, right? its REALLY difficult to port him but i COULD try.
    i will model port it will be a full port without rel and nice  i didnt know you liked metroid xD

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 03:53:23 PM »

i'm currently playing the metroid fusion  what ever, and i played other m.

and you are better at porting models than i am, so thats good Tongue

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 04:36:58 PM »

i'm currently playing the metroid fusion  what ever, and i played other m.

and you are better at porting models than i am, so thats good Tongue
    i only played otherm and abit of prime  loved otherm but not that much of prime because i hate aiming with the wii mote with a passion

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 05:07:38 PM »

is ssbc a pc game?

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 05:08:55 PM »

is ssbc a pc game?
    yes its like ssbf 2 i downloaded it and havel all the gifs oof ridley so they might helo you animate him you want me to send you the gifs?

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 05:09:19 PM »

yes please

Quotes:

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 03:25:13 PM »

Sounds great, but I'm currently working on Melee Pichu PSA. Sorry! for now I can't help you mate!  Undecided

gonna keep an eye on this thread anyways. Maybe I could help with some animation in a free time? don't know.

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »

Sounds great, but I'm currently working on Melee Pichu PSA.
    I love you.

Quotes:

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

Sounds great, but I'm currently working on Melee Pichu PSA. Sorry! for now I can't help you mate!  Undecided

gonna keep an eye on this thread anyways. Maybe I could help with some animation in a free time? don't know.

pichu xD  tbh i never used him in melee i was only mewtwo roy or marth user xD well good luck making pichu.

AGFanProduction
    Holy Kitten

there is a purpose in me being here.

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 04:33:19 PM »

pichu xD  tbh i never used him in melee i was only mewtwo roy or marth user xD well good luck making pichu.

I'm working him from scratch, the old Pichu PSA is just messed up, so, it will take a little bit longer, but this will end up great!

Thanks! Smiley

*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
    KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
    The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
    Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »

Ridley model has been ported to CF sucefully all glitches and item refs are fixed, ready for some psa/animation work.

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 12:00:04 PM »

good thing you chose to use such a wonderful import to use for this   Awesome Face

but really, hope to see a cool PSA come of this.  once you make a good amount of progress, i'll rig Metaridley (the Brawl one) for one of the alt costumes.  it'll have the exact same bones, so there shouldn't be any issues with it working with the PSA.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »

good thing you chose to use such a wonderful import to use for this   Awesome Face

but really, hope to see a cool PSA come of this.  once you make a good amount of progress, i'll rig Metaridley (the Brawl one) for one of the alt costumes.  it'll have the exact same bones, so there shouldn't be any issues with it working with the PSA.
    epic xD i will try my best im still noob at animating but i understand a great deal of psa and i learned model porting thanks to you xD

Progress report
    everything below is animated and psaed

AAA,side tilt,up tilt,down tilt,side smash,Naerial,back Aerial and down aerial.

Pages:  [1] 2 3 4 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: