Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186479 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: September 13, 2012, 10:59:17 AM »

Lol i made 10 shots animation Tongue

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 11:39:22 AM »

too bad we cant use articles, then we could just fire every frame or do like an arc and fre all at once

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 04:03:35 PM »

too bad we cant use articles, then we could just fire every frame or do like an arc and fre all at once
    yeah cf only has a special grab and the car entry and Fs for articles so no projectyles we could make a cinematic FS for ridley if we knew how to change the road into dirt for example xD

anivernage made a n-b ground animation of shooting 10 fireballs it will be interruptable if you let b go  it will stop i will make it like ssbc ridley if you use in sucession you only fire one if you use any other attack you get the 10 fireballs back they do 1 damage each with very little knockback so it wont be OP at all

turbobear my collab name is pedro702 too its not carnage so dont bother making a new acc for everyone being in sync we should say who does what kagemaru did   revamo of AAA, all the movement jumps falls and etc he will handle the throws aswhell he also made a side B ground he says he will fix the tail, anivernage made n-b ground,F aerial and all squat related animations.

so whats left
    N-B (only Air)
    Side B (only Air)
    Up B (needs a clean animation where he doesnt catch anyone ,then needs another while grabing the oponent and trowing it)
    FS (still dont know do ppl like ssbc ridley FS i would be alot of animation work im 50/50 if anyone has a more interesting idea im all ears else we keep that one)

Revamping all the existing ones that look bad like smashes tilts and aerials some of them are really mechanical looking

so say what you wanna do so ppl dont do the same animations

Anivernage i have a request since your animation is really high filesize could you split it on two animations? i would need a start one where ridley prepares to fire and one that could be looped  by psa and it would save a bunch of filesize needs the start for air and shoot for air also just to make sure we dont have freezes related to motionetc size

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 04:19:28 PM »

Anivernage i have a request since your animation is really high filesize could you split it on two animations? i would need a start one where ridley prepares to fire and one that could be looped  by psa and it would save a bunch of filesize needs the start for air and shoot for air also just to make sure we dont have freezes related to motionetc size

Sure! Grin Also im making Aerial attacks and fixed down smash Grin

Ill check about the road i can change into another stage/object by using 3ds max, just need to test i think itll work Grin

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »

If the fire balls are gonna do 1 damage and have little knock back... whats the point of them being there?

Anyway...

I've fixed the side special if I haven't told you. I just woke up from a nap... but before that I had finished the side tilt. I'll be doing the other A attacks in a bit. Depending on how I feel, I may have this done by tonight or tomorrow.

As for the FS... I think a Filler could be him Flying into the air and shooting really big fire balls. 3 to be exact. He would shoot them (if on ground) straight, diagonal up (the direction he's facing) then almost straight up. If he's in the air, he'd shoot one diagonal down, straight, then diagonal up.

Just a thought.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 04:33:00 PM »

Sure! Grin Also im making Aerial attacks and fixed down smash Grin

Ill check about the road i can change into another stage/object by using 3ds max, just need to test i think itll work Grin
    great but im not to sure where that model is even located its on the fitcaptainfinal?

If the fire balls are gonna do 1 damage and have little knock back... whats the point of them being there?

Anyway...

I've fixed the side special if I haven't told you. I just woke up from a nap... but before that I had finished the side tilt. I'll be doing the other A attacks in a bit. Depending on how I feel, I may have this done by tonight or tomorrow.

As for the FS... I think a Filler could be him Flying into the air and shooting really big fire balls. 3 to be exact. He would shoot them (if on ground) straight, diagonal up (the direction he's facing) then almost straight up. If he's in the air, he'd shoot one diagonal down, straight, then diagonal up.

Just a thought.

racking up damage since if the first connects its 10% hyour gonna get like mariodk gotenks n-b it doesnt have kill potencial its just to punish well if anivernage can replace the cf track for just a wastland ridley fs would look epic killing all oponents while passing thrue them if not that is a decent idea its just he already has 2 fire ball moves so going for a fire ball fs seems to be pushing fire balls too much imo

ps you never sent me hulks files .

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 04:40:45 PM »

great but im not to sure where that model is even located its on the fitcaptainfinal?

racking up damage since if the first connects its 10% hyour gonna get like mariodk gotenks n-b it doesnt have kill potencial its just to punish well if anivernage can replace the cf track for just a wastland ridley fs would look epic killing all oponents while passing thrue them if not that is a decent idea its just he already has 2 fire ball moves so going for a fire ball fs seems to be pushing fire balls too much imo

Yep its on fitcapfinal as well as the blue falcon  Awesome Face

Stage has only 3 bones so i can import any stage easily  Happy Face

But not only that since cap is a special throw and you can catch the 3 players/cpu´s we can make them do whatever we want  Happy Face maybe a new final smash based on the ssbc one Grin

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »

ah just finished f aerial about to do dash attack, we should get a skype group to do this in real time for ease.  and anivernage you wouldnt happen to be using the 3dsmax chr0 converter by chance, i cant remember if that made it the vault or not if you are thats probably causing the giant animations.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: September 13, 2012, 04:55:46 PM »

It was more of a filler final smash suggestion. I don't play with items so It doesn't really matter to me what the FS is anyway.

That said... Just finished the side smash revamp. No need to redo the start and hold, they worked out just fine. I didn't really even need to do much to the side smash but edit a couple frames and make it look slightly more fierce... So good job Carnage, you did good on that one.

Up smash is next... then the up tilt. I think Avivernage should do the down tilt since that requires the SquatWait ... and I don't have it.

After that, since he's doing the Down Smash, I'll start on the throws. Charizards catch animations and stuff is ok right?

@turbobear: I already made a dash attack but if yours is better or Carnage prefers it over mine, we could go with yours. I basically made it a dash where at the end of the dash, he does an aerial flip like how he does in Boss Battles.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 04:58:09 PM »

Yep its on fitcapfinal as well as the blue falcon  Awesome Face

Stage has only 3 bones so i can import any stage easily  Happy Face

But not only that since cap is a special throw and you can catch the 3 players/cpu´s we can make them do whatever we want  Happy Face maybe a new final smash based on the ssbc one Grin

how much filesize can fitcaptainfinal take?  i wish i knew xD

that makes alot of possibilities for a preety epic FS still i dont know if we can even call gfx inside the fs stage at all

my idea would be when pressing B ridley would do a quick taill swipe  foward anyone caugh in it would go  be falled on the floor doing some hurt animation then we see ridley doing an high jump and stopping in the air and firing an huge ball of flames  that would explode in the middle of them  if we cant call gfx guess we can replicate ssbc fs exactly changing cf stage to a simple wastland would do the trick

ah just finished f aerial about to do dash attack, we should get a skype group to do this in real time for ease.  and anivernage you wouldnt happen to be using the 3dsmax chr0 converter by chance, i cant remember if that made it the vault or not if you are thats probably causing the giant animations.

his animation was 202 frames so its understandable the 80+kbts

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 04:58:50 PM »

I have high expectations for this.

Very

Very

High expectations.

I see what you did there ...

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 04:59:25 PM »

It was more of a filler final smash suggestion. I don't play with items so It doesn't really matter to me what the FS is anyway.

That said... Just finished the side smash revamp. No need to redo the start and hold, they worked out just fine. I didn't really even need to do much to the side smash but edit a couple frames and make it look slightly more fierce... So good job Carnage, you did good on that one.

Up smash is next... then the up tilt. I think Avivernage should do the down tilt since that requires the SquatWait ... and I don't have it.

After that, since he's doing the Down Smash, I'll start on the throws. Charizards catch animations and stuff is ok right?

@turbobear: I already made a dash attack but if yours is better or Carnage prefers it over mine, we could go with yours. I basically made it a dash where at the end of the dash, he does an aerial flip like how he does in Boss Battles.
    If you want i can send you the squat animations Grin

lol i never made animations in 3ds max Tongue i was meaning the falcon stage import it  in 3ds max

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 05:00:21 PM
    I have high expectations for this.

Very

Very

High expectations.

I see what you did there ...
    Happy Face

Post Merge: September 13, 2012, 05:04:32 PM

@Carnage: The FitFinal has 950 kb  AWESOME 2.0! mostly because the stage textures and blue falcon animations Grin
    « Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:04:40 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »

f smash was my best custom animation by far xD and yes charizard grabs and grabwait are fine

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 05:08:58 PM »

The FitCaptain Final has 905 kb, moslty in textures and BlueFalcon animations
    But there´s a FitCapFinalSpy is the same except with Blue Falcon with no textures Tongue

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »

The FitCaptain Final has 905 kb, moslty in textures and BlueFalcon animations
    But there´s a FitCapFinalSpy is the same except with Blue Falcon with no textures Tongue

well 905 seems a decent number well your in charge of what you want to turn the stage into it wasteland with a few distant bushes, tech corridor ,etc anything that looks like it can be on metroid even some old rock floor like in this pic a simple texture for the floor would work

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: