Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186496 times)
Gamma Ridley
~Mercenary~
Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »

If you need a Final Smash idea you could use the one we came up with a while ago:

Ridley flies offscreen for a moment, then flies across, doing a massive bombing run. Each bomb deals around 15%. Similar to PK Starstorm, but more concentrated. Ridley flies across the screen twice before the Final is over. Heavy knockback, but not a OHKO.

Somthing like that.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 05:35:26 PM »

If you need a Final Smash idea you could use the one we came up with a while ago:

Ridley flies offscreen for a moment, then flies across, doing a massive bombing run. Each bomb deals around 15%. Similar to PK Starstorm, but more concentrated. Ridley flies across the screen twice before the Final is over. Heavy knockback, but not a OHKO.

Somthing like that.
    that fs would be good if brawl had all stages  straigh if that fs was used on stages  with huge leghts and diferent hights i wouldnt know where is the ground  or how far he would go left or right or if there is a wall thats always the problems on FS that move around it depends on the stage this would look epic on final destination but wouldnt work on  lets say  on temple and if used in the air it would be even worse since i wouldnt know when to make the fireball explode because not knowing where the ground is.

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2012, 05:37:34 PM »

Weeeeeelll.... maybe you could use C Fal's FS stage In some fashion...? I dunno, I'm sick of the generic "Character X flies up and launches huge fireball killing everything and raping your eyes in the process" Final Smashes.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: September 13, 2012, 05:43:27 PM »

Weeeeeelll.... maybe you could use C Fal's FS stage In some fashion...? I dunno, I'm sick of the generic "Character X flies up and launches huge fireball killing everything and raping your eyes in the process" Final Smashes.
    my idea was that from the move he does on other m boss battle Tongue  i think the oponents are all on the same spot during cf fs and one hit makes them get away from the fs stage so  im not to sure how we can edit it since its an article and has its own floating points  and all

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: September 13, 2012, 05:46:12 PM »

I'm sick of the generic "Character X flies up and launches huge fireball killing everything and raping your eyes in the process" Final Smashes.

lol, made my day xD

well 905 seems a decent number well your in charge of what you want to turn the stage into it wasteland with a few distant bushes, tech corridor ,etc anything that looks like it can be on metroid even some old rock floor like in this pic a simple texture for the floor would work

Sure! give me a day or less Grin

my idea was that from the move he does on other m boss battle Tongue i think the oponents are all on the same spot during cf fs and one hit makes them get away from the fs stage so im not to sure how we can edit it since its an article and has its own floating points and all

I think its possible to just give x dmg without killing .

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2012, 05:49:11 PM »

my idea was that from the move he does on other m boss battle Tongue 

Actually, now that I think of it, that's a pretty good idea. It looses a shockwave when it lands doesn't it? I think implementing that would be pretty cool.

If you do go te big fireball route, though, maybe try using a custo graphic of some sort...? Something to set it apart from Brawl's standard fire graphics?

C.Q.C.
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: September 13, 2012, 05:49:38 PM »

You should give ridley a flight mode or something to that effect and let him shoot fireballs downward and also give him some sort of ground pound attack to use during the FS!  Grin

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 06:20:34 PM »

As a last resort FS maybe the dash he does in Boss Battles would be an ok FS. He could do it maybe 3-7 times dashing across the screen at various levels and angles. Could even have multiple animations of different flight patterns and have PSA roll a die to see which one is played.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 06:23:50 PM »

As a last resort FS maybe the dash he does in Boss Battles would be an ok FS. He could do it maybe 3-7 times dashing across the screen at various levels and angles. Could even have multiple animations of different flight patterns and have PSA roll a die to see which one is played.

great idea.

also, i can animate tomorrow since it is friday, so le tme knwo what ou need carnge

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 11:36:37 PM »

Hey Carnage maybe we can give ridley a battle dmg wait for when he gets X dmg Grin
    Also im making the stage Awesome Face
    Lowering Filesize so when we possible add something new to the stage in the future Grin

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »

Ridley can't use his Battle Damage wait if he's on Captain Falcon can he?

Also, the Forward Grab is done... (I'd make a gif but its 101 frames long and it would take too much work)

Currently the only animations left to do are the rest of the grabs, uptilt and the down smash which Anivernage said he'd do.

SonicBrawler, if you want to animate something could you do either the Taunts or Win/Lose or Entry.

I never enjoy those. The ONLY taunt I enjoyed making was Thor and that was because Mighty Speech is lulztastic.
    ----

Since its not in the Op... Forward Throw is this:

Ridley grabs his opponent and flies up slightly about the equivalent to a full jump but a bit higher) and then rushes his opponent to the ground and drags them along. Its in a cutscene somewhere but I just took the idea and ran with it.

I don't have the PM open where Carnage told me what to do for the other grab, but yeah... forward grab is done. Huzzah. *goes to sleep*

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #71 on: September 14, 2012, 12:02:21 AM »

Ridley can't use his Battle Damage wait if he's on Captain Falcon can he?

Also, the Forward Grab is done... (I'd make a gif but its 101 frames long and it would take too much work)

Currently the only animations left to do are the rest of the grabs, uptilt and the down smash which Anivernage said he'd do.

SonicBrawler, if you want to animate something could you do either the Taunts or Win/Lose or Entry.

I never enjoy those. The ONLY taunt I enjoyed making was Thor and that was because Mighty Speech is lulztastic.
    ----

Since its not in the Op... Forward Throw is this:

Ridley grabs his opponent and flies up slightly about the equivalent to a full jump but a bit higher) and then rushes his opponent to the ground and drags them along. Its in a cutscene somewhere but I just took the idea and ran with it.

I don't have the PM open where Carnage told me what to do for the other grab, but yeah... forward grab is done. Huzzah. *goes to sleep*

Lol i told you ill make aerial attacks and down smash not up tilt and grabs, atm im making the stage for the FS so tommorrow ill finish the animations.

Also its possible to give dmg animations to any character Grin
     http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=50941.msg1024542

Also 2 *prepares to sleep too*
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:04:36 AM by Anivernage » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: September 14, 2012, 07:02:18 AM »

sent all the latest file of ridley it got side b psaed foward aerial plus some misc stuff like for fixed hitboxes and etc well ssbc FS is ridley dash from his ssbb boss battle  it works like this ridley does an wing/ taill swap in front of him anyone cough by  the move gets impalled on the ground and he flies in the backgound doing some sexy moves then dashes in the direction of the screen getting bigger and bigger it passes on the impalled ppl makinfg them blast away then it lowers back in to the screen

this FS is useless in the air tough  since you cant impale ppl in the air

so we can use CF FS article anyone caugh by the hit goes to the CF FS stage then ridley does a fancy loop and rushs foward to the oponents getting biggerand when it hits them they fly away in diferent directions what do you guys think?

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: September 14, 2012, 07:53:44 AM »

wow u guys move fast, too bad I dont have animators like this on my other project,  what all is left to do?

and for the fs we could just use slow time instead of impale so that it is more usable in the air, just an idea

edit: looks like im doing taunts/entries/wins,   ive played quite a bit of metroid so im familiar with ridley but if anyone has ideas let me know
    « Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 08:47:31 AM by turbobear » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: September 14, 2012, 11:44:08 AM »

Anivernage, I didn't do any of the animations you said you were doing. I was talkin about whats left for me to do xD

And dude... EVERYONE I make from now on will have a Damage wait... thats awesome.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: