Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186428 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: September 14, 2012, 11:46:45 AM »

Anivernage, I didn't do any of the animations you said you were doing. I was talkin about whats left for me to do xD

And dude... EVERYONE I make from now on will have a Damage wait... thats awesome.
    lol, i know i thought you thinked ill do those too Tongue silly me....

Also

Dont forget also for alt modes waits Cheesy
    Ill post how to do that later too. Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: September 15, 2012, 05:37:35 AM »

Kagemaru is an animation machine so whats done
    kagemaru made:
    all movement/jumps fall and etc animations
    All Ground A attacks are revamped except the down smash that anivernage will revamp
    All throws kagemaru throws after psaed just look amazing ingame that foward throw is too epic xD
    Side B animation for air and ground

What is left
    revamp some aerial attacks if needed they all kinda look decent so this is low priority maybe for a second release

N-B anivernage is making it, anivernage i changed my mind do this a start animation then a animation where he keep the mouth open and several fireballs come out no need to close and reopen the mouth every time just make it  move  alittle, this animation needs to be loopable and an end animation is also required, the same for the aerial ones except make his head shoot them diagonaly down.

UP B i need an animation where he does the move clean, by going  up by transN and one that if he grabs the oponent he does the same but is grabing the oponent with his hands  during the move and trows the oponent away while on maximum hight this also will translate to glide but i need kjp to relase scizor to make that epic glide on the preview

FS well lets leave this to when the stage is ready so we know what to do with it

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:15:37 PM by Carnage » Logged

metatrongrhm
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: September 15, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »

Posting to follow(apparently havent looked at this since page 2... The latest update seems sexy)

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: September 15, 2012, 12:37:50 PM »

N-B anivernage is making it, anivernage i changed my mind do this a start animation then a animation where he keep the mouth open and several fireballs come out no need to close and reopen the mouth every time just make it  move  alittle, this animation needs to be loopable and an end animation is also required, the same for the aerial ones except make his head shoot them diagonaly down.

Sure! Grin

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: October 28, 2012, 10:13:40 AM »

I have been working on ridley and everything is psaed  it only needs

CF FS animations to be ridley like inclusive the rushing on the track hopefully kagemaru volunters for this Tongue

UP b works but theres wierd movement foward dkn why maybe cf has something that makes him do that?

it has a fake glide if you keep jump buton pressed after jumping or falling

So when the FS animations are done and i get the stage from anivernage he is gonna be released, i have been using him and he is a preety darn fun char.

Misc stuff anyone wants to do it?
    Recolors snoopy ridley has no recolors so i will have to fill the other 5 spaces with star ridley everithing works perfectly but there are some wing clipping do to snoopy ridley wings being shorter

Interface stuff anyone wants to do names,csp,bps and all the stuff that is needed?

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #80 on: October 28, 2012, 10:20:35 AM »

Hm... I could try to do that FS animation, but I've never done it before.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: October 28, 2012, 10:47:50 AM »

CF FS animations to be ridley like inclusive the rushing on the track hopefully kagemaru volunters for this Tongue

UP b works but theres wierd movement foward dkn why maybe cf has something that makes him do that?

So when the FS animations are done and i get the stage from anivernage he is gonna be released, i have been using him and he is a preety darn fun char.

Recolors snoopy ridley has no recolors so i will have to fill the other 5 spaces with star ridley everithing works perfectly but there are some wing clipping do to snoopy ridley wings being shorter

Interface stuff anyone wants to do names,csp,bps and all the stuff that is needed?
    Since Kagemaru beat me to animations, I'll do CSPs BPs etc. I feel like I didn't help enough... Sad

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #82 on: October 28, 2012, 10:49:43 AM »

You're free to try the animatino yourself man. No worries.  I'm actually fairly busy irl. I haven't animated anything in almost a week.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: October 28, 2012, 11:14:01 AM »

so CF uses some animations like

FS Start,then he has 4 ride animations(L and R ground, and L,R air) who need to be changed to  ridley flying foward  but keep the transN movement  so CF FS doesnt get messed up then he has 2 FS ends  no need to mess with the animations where people are trowed over  and did i mention the CF Car is now a Metroid? xD he has no metroid during the run on the highway only for the final star hit

remenenber to not mess with the transn on the ride animations we just need to make the FS animations fit ridley well ( ridley looks considerebly good with CF animations tough and they arent even ported lol guess bodywise it fits somehow

gonna send the files for you two you guys can talk with each other to  who makes what

about csp and bp since snoopy ridley has no recolors you can make a csp and a bp for him then download star ridleys recolours wich have csp and make bps for them

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: October 28, 2012, 11:33:44 AM »

You're free to try the animatino yourself man. No worries.  I'm actually fairly busy irl. I haven't animated anything in almost a week.
    I wasn't saying it as if you were hogging, I was just busy too. And chances are, you animate better than I do anyways. But, yeah, The Ridley CSP that I made some time ago is in my Shallow Grave thread. It's not the standard CSP size but I was just previewing it.

Post Merge: October 28, 2012, 11:37:31 AM
    so CF uses some animations like

FS Start,then he has 4 ride animations(L and R ground, and L,R air) who need to be changed to  ridley flying foward  but keep the transN movement  so CF FS doesnt get messed up then he has 2 FS ends  no need to mess with the animations where people are trowed over  and did i mention the CF Car is now a Metroid? xD he has no metroid during the run on the highway only for the final star hit

remenenber to not mess with the transn on the ride animations we just need to make the FS animations fit ridley well ( ridley looks considerebly good with CF animations tough and they arent even ported lol guess bodywise it fits somehow

gonna send the files for you two you guys can talk with each other to  who makes what

about csp and bp since snoopy ridley has no recolors you can make a csp and a bp for him then download star ridleys recolours wich have csp and make bps for them
    Ok, cool. And check out that CSP in my thread.
    « Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 11:37:31 AM by GanonG0d81 » Logged

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: October 28, 2012, 05:23:53 PM »

If someone can make meta ridley as alt would be awesome (texture like the one for stars vertex, cuz model will take re-rig it <.<)

I can make CSP´s based on the pose in my thread, ill make csps all the day (for SMF1 and Chaos) so i can make those too  Grin

The stage ill sending soon i havent the time cuz school Im srs here

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #86 on: October 28, 2012, 06:28:57 PM »

If someone can make meta ridley as alt would be awesome (texture like the one for stars vertex, cuz model will take re-rig it <.<)

I can make CSP´s based on the pose in my thread, ill make csps all the day (for SMF1 and Chaos) so i can make those too  Grin

snoopy said he might rigg metaridley on charizard one slot if he liked the psa so theres still a chance but right now we need some recolors for snoopy ridley does anyone know any recolours texturer?

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: October 28, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »

Ok then I guess I don't need to help with much then..

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #88 on: October 28, 2012, 06:37:34 PM »

Ok then I guess I don't need to help with much then..
    you can still do bps for star ridley and names/ stock items since those will be included as an alternative

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: October 28, 2012, 06:41:09 PM »

you can still do bps for star ridley and names/ stock items since those will be included as an alternative
    Ok

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: