Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186552 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #150 on: November 21, 2012, 01:02:50 AM »

the other m one is in the models recource the melee one i dont have  someone needed to rip melee ssbm trophy and t pose him which i know everyone hates i would be happy with the other m one.
    if someone can rip it would be great.
    And for the T-posing i can do it Grin

Also sure!, once u get my pc ill start working on him Grin

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #151 on: November 21, 2012, 02:11:22 AM »

Honestly... The Final Smash COULD be his Final Smash from SSBC.

In theory, it would work like Ike's. You have to be close to the foe. It knocks them into the ground, like DK's side B. Then he flies in from the background to strike them. It would be a one hit kill. But the foe could escape it.

Also. I don't think that making him smaller will help with the pummel problem with Samus/Ivysaur... It might be a porting bug. I seem to recall Waluigi having it...

And no. The charging thing is not an online bug. It's odd offline now too. Maybe you should look into SDo0m's Shadow's side B? See what it has different then your coding.

But yeah. For the next update. Consider what KJP said. And before releasing it... Let me test it. We don't want another Sephiroth case to happen. (You know, how he's up to version 5.something or other.)

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #152 on: November 21, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »

Honestly... The Final Smash COULD be his Final Smash from SSBC. In theory, it would work like Ike's. You have to be close to the foe. It knocks them into the ground, like DK's side B. Then he flies in from the background to strike them. It would be a one hit kill. But the foe could escape it. Also. I don't think that making him smaller will help with the pummel problem with Samus/Ivysaur... It might be a porting bug. I seem to recall Waluigi having it... And no. The charging thing is not an online bug. It's odd offline now too. Maybe you should look into SDo0m's Shadow's side B? See what it has different then your coding. But yeah. For the next update. Consider what KJP said. And before releasing it... Let me test it. We don't want another Sephiroth case to happen. (You know, how he's up to version 5.something or other.)
    im a porting expert in case you didnt know i have ported lots of characters mewtwo over luigi,mewtwo ovr marth,typhlosion(charizard) over link and afew more i know hot to port but i never mess with the size n psa so this is the problem without a doubt.

Actually the size matters(no pun inteded xD) since i did size him up by psa insted of animations thats why reducing his size in psa fixed most of the plumells, ivisaur and samus need his hurtboxes to be smaller or so i bet if i size him up to 1.2 that will be fixed  then i would need to size him up on the one slot mod since it doesnt affect the hurtboxes like all size mods it gets shrunk to psa size during throw and edje grabs i think.

The ssbc Fs altough it would work it required an epic animation work and it would be useless in the air and adding kraid would be more metroid like just need to think what will he do after its called lol i was taking on going beast ganon on him.

Sdooms side b codding is all diferent from mine like i told you mine is the only code that lets you keep all charges instead of just the final one, the sdooms  one is way easy look at my  darkrai,mew or mewtwo port they can all keep the last charge perfectly.

today i wont be home at all tomorow i will size him down and make one slot size mod that doesnt affect motion and i will try the downb ingame since yesterday i did like 4-5 matches and i never lost the charge, remenber if you do downB in air you fire your charge and loose what you charged so far incase you didnt know.

Yeah i will send it to you after the plumel fix.
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:59:00 AM by Carnage » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #153 on: November 21, 2012, 03:11:59 AM »

actually te siz matters since i did size him up by psa insted of animations thats why reducing his size in psa fixed most of theplumells ivisaur and samus need his hurtboxes to be smaller or so i bet if i size him up to 1.2 that will be fixed  then i would need to size him up on the one slot mod since it doesnt affect the hurtboxes.

the ssbc fs altough it would work it required an epic animation work and it would be useless in the air and adding kraid would be more metroid like just need to think what will he do after its called lol

Sdooms side b codding is all diferent from mine like i told you mine is the only code that lets you keep all charges instead of just thefial one like sdooms hat one is way easy look at y  darkrai,mew or mewtwo port they can all keep the last charge perfectly.

today i wont be home at all tomorow i will size him downand make one slot size mod that doesnt affect motion and iwill try the downb ingame since yesterday i did like 4-5 matches and i never lost the charge, remenber if you do downB in air you fire your charge and loose incase you didnt know.

Yeah i will send it to you after the plumel fix.
    But Kraid and Ridley are barely affiliated... Plus, I don't think Ridley would summon someone else to do what he could easily do on his own.

He has quite a plethora of moves to choose from. Look into Metroid Prime 1, and 3. Also perhaps Other M... I know many people (even though I didn't) hate the game. It's still worth looking into. Search on Youtube. There's plenty of videos you could probably use for reference.

Also, no. SDo0m's Shadow DOES let you keep all charges when you roll cancel the charge. Trust me on this one. Or at the very least Mariodk's Shadow Kong does. Because when I was testing that, I rolled out of it, he had all the charge he had last.

And again, I don't think it's his size that's messing things up with pummels. It's a porting bug. After you edit that size. Test it with Samus. You'll more then likely see that bug again.

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #154 on: November 21, 2012, 03:27:54 AM »

i havent had time to try out ridley but in the video on v3 looks good i just with it was not on caption falcon but other then that looks awesome

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #155 on: November 21, 2012, 04:59:37 AM »

But Kraid and Ridley are barely affiliated... Plus, I don't think Ridley would summon someone else to do what he could easily do on his own. He has quite a plethora of moves to choose from. Look into Metroid Prime 1, and 3. Also perhaps Other M... I know many people (even though I didn't) hate the game. It's still worth looking into. Search on Youtube. There's plenty of videos you could probably use for reference. Also, no. SDo0m's Shadow DOES let you keep all charges when you roll cancel the charge. Trust me on this one. Or at the very least Mariodk's Shadow Kong does. Because when I was testing that, I rolled out of it, he had all the charge he had last. And again, I don't think it's his size that's messing things up with pummels. It's a porting bug. After you edit that size. Test it with Samus. You'll more then likely see that bug again.

i wouldnt say they are barely afiliatted lol  they were like the only 2 true bosses on metroid since mother brain was well a computer, also i do have other M i completed it and the ridley bos battle was preety good, i just tough ridley should "celebrate" metroid appearing some  metroids and kraid would do that  sure he can do it himself but since competitive players dont even use FS this was for fun and it would look preety fun imo with kraid shooting the spines from its belly Tongue.

The shadowkong i have doesnt keep the middle charge not sure if its the most updated one tough.

Its not a porting bug since all bonerefs are in place same for hurtboxes if it was a porting bug then it would let 90% of the chars grab it  i had that bug before and its diferent and i also worked on waluigi port you know? xD

i havent had time to try out ridley but in the video on v3 looks good i just with it was not on caption falcon but other then that looks awesome
    hope you try it its a fun moveset but the video is actualy from v1,v2 go a charge and hold downB from shielding and v3 fixed the grab on all but ivisaur and samus aparantly.
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 05:04:21 AM by Carnage » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #156 on: November 21, 2012, 09:02:36 AM »

Eh... I still say Ridley doing a solo attack would be better for a Final Smash...

Maybe something involving the stun effect. Like what Ganon's Final Smash does... I have no idea.

Plus, Kraid would probably take up too much space on the Final Smash file. (And I also say Ridley doesn't need him anyway.)

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #157 on: November 21, 2012, 11:39:05 AM »

I have some drawings I need to get done today for class but after that, I'm gonna animate.

I'm also gonna be free thursday... so I'll probably animate then too.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #158 on: November 21, 2012, 12:27:09 PM »

And again, I don't think it's his size that's messing things up with pummels. It's a porting bug. After you edit that size. Test it with Samus. You'll more then likely see that bug again.
    Hurtboxes. That is all. Tongue

Edit:

I've done some thinking. If you like, I can join in on this project, and help with PSA, and possibly animations.
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:35:32 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #159 on: November 21, 2012, 02:27:35 PM »

Hurtboxes. That is all. Tongue

Edit:

I've done some thinking. If you like, I can join in on this project, and help with PSA, and possibly animations.
    well we need some fs ideas  and dd ridley pac size is only 242 and mariodk goku on cf went up 380 kb so i can fit anything in there i wasnt planing on putting kraid on the FS file.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #160 on: November 21, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »

well we need some fs ideas  and dd ridley pac size is only 242 and mariodk goku on cf went up 380 kb so i can fit anything in there i wasnt planing on putting kraid on the FS file.
    I could go ahead and see if I can make any coding for the Specials more simple. And I'll fix up the coding for the Down Special. I'll also fix up the hurtboxes. If the most recent version isn't on the Vault, then just send me a PM. As for the Final Smash, we could try Data_Drain's idea.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #161 on: November 21, 2012, 02:59:50 PM »

I've got one more picture I need to do for class and then i'll do those animations. I'll stream that.

Edit: What am I changing again?

The Dash Attack, and what else...?
    « Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:03:54 PM by #Kage » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #162 on: November 21, 2012, 04:00:53 PM »

ummmm carnage.. why not change over a rel portable character? like sonic? he has high filesize for psa and model and FS... and can have a custom bonest for everything needed.

captain has low in most files except the final smash one..

just super saiyan 4. >_>

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #163 on: November 21, 2012, 06:29:13 PM »

FS idea:Ridley grabs nearby opponents by neck and tears the [censored] out of them

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #164 on: November 21, 2012, 07:12:28 PM »

I could go ahead and see if I can make any coding for the Specials more simple. And I'll fix up the coding for the Down Special. I'll also fix up the hurtboxes. If the most recent version isn't on the Vault, then just send me a PM. As for the Final Smash, we could try Data_Drain's idea.
    the vault has the most updated version so far and i keep my codding simple like you will see, for the down special i tough using the previous action command i saw in bbx somewhere altough i never had problems with it only dd said he had problems,i actually maded custom made hurtboxes for him you can tell those arent anyone hurtboxes xD i didnt size ridley for 1.2 yet in psa that should fix it  i guess i will only try tomorow  so kjp if you want you can take care of the FS but im not sure how that animation will turn out on a 3d game the ssbc one.Also any chance you can see why ridley moves foward on his UP-B grab? i couldnt fix that for some odd reason and remenber i used bb so you can only use the file on bb 67b no psa program.

I've got one more picture I need to do for class and then i'll do those animations. I'll stream that.

Edit: What am I changing again?

The Dash Attack, and what else...?
    you could revamp the air low start and the air low itself and down smash? since those are still my animations lol thats why they look bad compared to yours xD

ummmm carnage.. why not change over a rel portable character? like sonic? he has high filesize for psa and model and FS... and can have a custom bonest for everything needed.

captain has low in most files except the final smash one..

just super saiyan 4. >_>
    why would i change him? just on the moveset file i have more than 140 free kbts i can preety much code or add any graphic or model i have tons of filesize left lol thats the good thing of using bb psa Tongue

FS idea:Ridley grabs nearby opponents by neck and tears the [censored] out of them
    thats is not possible :S CF doesnt have a FS grab

Pages:  1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: