Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 188910 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #210 on: November 30, 2012, 01:58:36 PM »

Hello,

I put your Ridley over diddy using a .rel file but.. His neutal b does 999%, and when shielded, somehow recoils and blows him off screen.. can you fix this in the near future? Thanks.

Also, Awesome work on this. I enjoy this PSA a lot.
    CF isnt rel portable you probably are using a marth rel or something ridley works fine on Captain falcon so use it there i wont fix ports that use marth rels or similar since those are glitchy ports and the fixes cant be done most of the time since its n-b doesnt use floating points or articles is a simple as a gfx with an hitbox  so if its glitched i wouldnt even know why.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #211 on: November 30, 2012, 03:48:37 PM »

You should really delete me as Collab and only credit me. To be quite honest, I barely did anything. On a side note, I have been so busy to the point where I may leave hacking for about a year and just return with a Huge Release. Anyways, I haven't had a Wii to test anything <INCLUDING RIDLEY, VEGETA, SORA,  Oh shi~ > so Once I do, I may get sidetracked with all the new mods.
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:50:19 PM by GanonG0d81 » Logged

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #212 on: November 30, 2012, 06:45:54 PM »

I haven't turned my wii on to test that stuff either... I'm content watching videos tbh...

But you could try doing it the ISO way... thats what I'm gonna do when i get a new laptop. Cheesy

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #213 on: December 03, 2012, 06:28:11 AM »

sended kjp and DD the ridley file kjp has been working on

it has new
    dash attack
    up smash(i tryed to make all hitbox hit but i couldnt)
    fixed grab
    decent upb grab
    a surprise on 02.pcs xD
    and a new downB codding you can keep all charges from 1 dmg to 25

if anyoe else on the team wants to try it let me know

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #214 on: December 03, 2012, 11:53:42 AM »

KJP sent you the edits he made to the PSA right?

I'm confused as to where we are with this project.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #215 on: December 03, 2012, 12:02:18 PM »

KJP sent you the edits he made to the PSA right?

I'm confused as to where we are with this project.
    we have everything except kjp epic glide(wich i dont know if we have actions for it unless we get ride of the current FS) and the FS, Kagemaru would you want to animate kraid doing the FS or something i was thinking like he sprouts from the ground and  then fires his spike from his belly or something or maybe just moves foward slashing its way through like beast ganon

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #216 on: December 03, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »

I forgot to mention that I don't actually like that idea for a FS...

Kraid has like... nothing to do with Ridley... Why is he popping outta nowhere to do a Final Smash?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #217 on: December 03, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »

Kraid has like... nothing to do with Ridley... Why is he popping outta nowhere to do a Final Smash?
    1st metroid reference?

well whats your sugestion?

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #218 on: December 03, 2012, 12:33:46 PM »

So that's two who agree that Kraid shouldn't be a part of Ridley's final smash...

I still say his final smash could be from Other M, like the attack where he burns the ground. And it would possibly have a long lasting hit box... Or, it could be like the hard mode of the game. And kill in one hit. Or something from Metroid Prime... Or heck, even the SSBC final smash. There could be SOME way to implement a proper air version. Maybe stun with time slowing? That could possibly hit the foe, even in the air if the hit box is big enough.

...But then again. I feel that should be done last. Since most people don't use items.

He also will need new taunts, and victory poses...

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #219 on: December 03, 2012, 12:41:11 PM »

So that's two who agree that Kraid shouldn't be a part of Ridley's final smash...

I still say his final smash could be from Other M, like the attack where he burns the ground. And it would possibly have a long lasting hit box... Or, it could be like the hard mode of the game. And kill in one hit. Or something from Metroid Prime... Or heck, even the SSBC final smash. There could be SOME way to implement a proper air version. Maybe stun with time slowing? That could possibly hit the foe, even in the air if the hit box is big enough.

...But then again. I feel that should be done last. Since most people don't use items.

He also will need new taunts, and victory poses...

i really dont care much for taunts or victory poses i prefer the fs be finished first kagemaru do you think you can animate SSBC FS? that isnt any simple animation xD

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #220 on: December 03, 2012, 12:53:16 PM »

Isn't it like Pits?

An image pops up on the screen and then who ever is around it gets sent flying?

My suggestion is that he does like... a beam blast from his mouth.

He flies up, then charges a beam, then does a strafing beam across the stage.

for those of you who don't know what strafing is... its basically when you point the beam at one place, then move it to another... without turning off the beam, so that everything in between is hit.

Think of it like Lucarios going from Left to Right. But instead of being able to control it... you kinda just do it once and thats it.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #221 on: December 03, 2012, 01:03:46 PM »

Isn't it like Pits?

An image pops up on the screen and then who ever is around it gets sent flying?

My suggestion is that he does like... a beam blast from his mouth.

He flies up, then charges a beam, then does a strafing beam across the stage.

for those of you who don't know what strafing is... its basically when you point the beam at one place, then move it to another... without turning off the beam, so that everything in between is hit.

Think of it like Lucarios going from Left to Right. But instead of being able to control it... you kinda just do it once and thats it.

SSBC FS is ridley roars burying anyone next to him then flies up disapearing on the top screen, then  does a spin on the background and when he passes by the oponent again but now he is huge hitting it for the ko  then  disapears and falls trough the top of the screen again

its a move he does on super metroid  boss battle i think

Super Metroid - Beating Ridley In Ceres Station
    see when ridley is defeated he goes to the top screen  and then rushes from the back

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2012, 03:23:45 PM »

Kind of...

The move looks like it would work like in SSE.

He does an attack where he flies into the background. Then comes rushing towards you.

Also... You know. Kage, maybe your idea, and my idea could be combined? Look in this video at around 1:13.
    Metroid Other M - Ridley Boss Battle (Hard Mode)

Maybe he could breath fire in the pattern you said, then finish off with something like the attack I mentioned? Or would that be too much to code? (Or just not enough space to add a new graphic into the files.)
    ._.

(Though, I still say polishing the rest of the move set would be a MUCH higher priority then making a final smash. Even refining the taunts and victory poses.)
    « Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 03:27:34 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #223 on: December 03, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »

Kind of...

The move looks like it would work like in SSE.

He does an attack where he flies into the background. Then comes rushing towards you.

Also... You know. Kage, maybe your idea, and my idea could be combined? Look in this video at around 1:13.
    Metroid Other M - Ridley Boss Battle (Hard Mode)

Maybe he could breath fire in the pattern you said, then finish off with something like the attack I mentioned? Or would that be too much to code? (Or just not enough space to add a new graphic into the files.)
    ._.

(Though, I still say polishing the rest of the move set would be a MUCH higher priority then making a final smash. Even refining the taunts and victory poses.)

DD the blats works on the ground but on the air it would be impossible to code since the thrown doesnt know when it hits the ground to explode hope you understand what i said since there is no way to calculate your distance to the ground for the blast

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #224 on: December 03, 2012, 06:35:06 PM »

DD the blats works on the ground but on the air it would be impossible to code since the thrown doesnt know when it hits the ground to explode hope you understand what i said since there is no way to calculate your distance to the ground for the blast

Ah... I see... My bad...

On a side note... Remember how I said there was a glitch with the glide?
    Brawl Hacks Quicky: Groose's Theme Goes With PSA Glitches.

There's how it happens.

Pages:  1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: