Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186545 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #330 on: December 13, 2012, 06:04:51 AM »

Is the Ridley name included?
    The name is. Yes. But it's for I BELIEVE for ASF1's custom CSS.

There's also no character select icon for Ridley yet. But I do believe this will all change in due time.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #331 on: December 13, 2012, 09:02:35 AM »

I'm off work at 6 tomorrow... I'll do those animations then. Unless I feel like doing it tonight after work.

Post Merge: December 13, 2012, 09:42:49 AM
    Just to be clear, can I get a list of all the animations I'm supposed to be doing?
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:42:49 AM by Kagemaru » Logged

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #332 on: December 13, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »

As I recall...

Back air, and up throw, since those are the only moves from Charizard left in the move set... Though you could make them similar.

The taunts, and victory poses. And the losing pose.

I think those are the last animations needed.

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #333 on: December 13, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »

Back Air: Ridley turns in the air and blows the foe away. (Similar usage to R.O.B's Fair) OR he turns around and slashes... Either one will leave him facing the opposite direction now (or not... your choice Carnage)

Up Throw: Everyone ok with something similar to Kirby, Metaknight, Cape Mario?

Up-Taunt: Ridley spirals up in the Air (not very far) and then stops in a fierce pose before he falls back to the ground.

Side-Taunt: Ridley lands and [censored]s back before unleashing a huge roar

Down-Taunt: Same as above, but a different pose...

Victory1: Ridley roars, lands, then takes off... up

Victory2: Ridley lands, roars, then stands there... the loop will incorporate the roar...

Victory3: Ridley roars, flies back a bit, then takes off into the camera

Lose: Ridley is on the ground clutching his chest with one hand, his wings down and panting.
    =======

Thats what I'm gonna make unless anyone has any objections. Mainly Carnage since... its his project. :/

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #334 on: December 13, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »

As I recall...

Back air, and up throw, since those are the only moves from Charizard left in the move set... Though you could make them similar.

The taunts, and victory poses. And the losing pose.

I think those are the last animations needed.

Back Air: Ridley turns in the air and blows the foe away. (Similar usage to R.O.B's Fair) OR he turns around and slashes... Either one will leave him facing the opposite direction now (or not... your choice Carnage)

Up-Taunt: Ridley spirals up in the Air (not very far) and then stops in a fierce pose before he falls back to the ground.

Victory2: Ridley lands, roars, then stands there... the loop will incorporate the roar...

Lose: Ridley is on the ground clutching his chest with one hand, his wings down and panting.
    =======

Thats what I'm gonna make unless anyone has any objections. Mainly Carnage since... its his project. :/
    I'm done here, I really don't work fast and when I DO get the chance to do work, Kage beats me to them. Anyways, K's animations are better anyways. Once I do the CSPs that'll be it

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #335 on: December 13, 2012, 03:59:36 PM »

=======

do we really need another back air i kinda like charizard one  it looks like the SSBC move  it doesnt look bad at all imo

up throw i like that idea or we could use PM Charizard up throw? the sesmic toss?

kagemaru every victory looks preety good same for the loose stil dont incorporate the roar on the loop since vicriey loops are really short  and i think they have no sound or something atleast brawl ones also remenber victory doesnt use transN  to make him go off screen you need to use hipn

I'm done here, I really don't work fast and when I DO get the chance to do work, Kage beats me to them. Anyways, K's animations are better anyways. Once I do the CSPs that'll be it

concentrate on the interface css icon,csps,bps,names,stock icons download ridley v3 on the vault and it has some of that but we lack a css icon, csp and bps to snoopy ridley model the ones we use, maybe do for rayquaza also since he will be an alt.
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:01:25 PM by Carnage » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #336 on: December 13, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »

I don't mean to just shoot you out of the water GG. I just happen to work pretty fast when it comes to animations cause i have a [censored] ton of free time. Anyway if there are any particular animations that you wanna do... I'd be more then happy to let you do them.

And no problem Carnage, I'll leave the back air alone. I could also make a similar one so that the moveset is totally custom...

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #337 on: December 13, 2012, 07:00:19 PM »

I don't mean to just shoot you out of the water GG. I just happen to work pretty fast when it comes to animations cause i have a [censored] ton of free time. Anyway if there are any particular animations that you wanna do... I'd be more then happy to let you do them.

And no problem Carnage, I'll leave the back air alone. I could also make a similar one so that the moveset is totally custom...
    well you can do that on the back air

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2012, 09:40:20 PM »

That sounds like a good idea. Similar, but not exactly the same.

Also... I want to ask something.

His up smash. Should it maybe have a bit more start up? But make it easier to connect all the hits near the top? I'm thinking the highest hit box could drag the foe down to the rest of the hit boxes. This way it wouldn't be cheap under platforms. But in exchange, it could actually knock foes away from you if you get the last hit

I feel like right now, it's a little unnaturally fast... It's not broken, but just looks kinda odd at this speed.

And also... After making some comparisons to other Brawlers. I think Ridley's forward air needs some landing lag. It's kinda similar to DK's right now. Just less knock back. More range. And NO landing lag at all. Leading into forward tilt for 25% damage rather easily...

But what do you all think of these suggestions? I'm sorry if I came off negative here... Or just plain flip flopping on feedback. I sometimes notice things really late into development.
    <_>
    « Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:26:36 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #339 on: December 13, 2012, 11:02:22 PM »

Well DK's is a crazy strong spike. I think that if Ridley's was weakened a bit, it would justify the landing lag it has.

DD: I'm not sure if you know this already, but each landing move for air attacks have the same number of frames. I think its 31.. anyway, even though there is an attribute for adjusting landing lag, I think the F-Air has a decent amount sincce I believe its the default of either Charizard's or Captain Falcons... and both of their F-Airs have a decent bit of landing lag. Especially C.Falcon.

I get off at 6pm tomorrow but I'm probably gonna go buy that new Google Chrome laptop computer... so... streaming may start later then I intended.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #340 on: December 13, 2012, 11:11:17 PM »

Well DK's is a crazy strong spike. I think that if Ridley's was weakened a bit, it would justify the landing lag it has.

DD: I'm not sure if you know this already, but each landing move for air attacks have the same number of frames. I think its 31.. anyway, even though there is an attribute for adjusting landing lag, I think the F-Air has a decent amount sincce I believe its the default of either Charizard's or Captain Falcons... and both of their F-Airs have a decent bit of landing lag. Especially C.Falcon.

I know DK's is a strong spike. But remember. Ridley's has more range. And he has good recovery. Unlike DK.

Also... No, Ridley does not have landing lag on forward air. Trust me on this one. I've play tested Ridley a LOT. His forward air has pretty much no landing lag.

Edit: ...Here's some proof.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbZW2IfDuM&feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbZW2IfDuM&feature=youtu.be</a>
    And the reason I show the up smash at the end. Is to show how it looks a bit odd when spammed... That's kinda why I think it needs more start up lag. But perhaps more knock back as a buff to go along with the nerf.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:36:49 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #341 on: December 14, 2012, 03:25:27 AM »

I know DK's is a strong spike. But remember. Ridley's has more range. And he has good recovery. Unlike DK.

Also... No, Ridley does not have landing lag on forward air. Trust me on this one. I've play tested Ridley a LOT. His forward air has pretty much no landing lag.

Edit: ...Here's some proof.

And the reason I show the up smash at the end. Is to show how it looks a bit odd when spammed... That's kinda why I think it needs more start up lag. But perhaps more knock back as a buff to go along with the nerf.

attack air foward has no landing lag becuase like the down air i forgot to turn ra bit 30 on and he does landing light instead of the landingair foward animation  about the up smash why would you spam a move that doesnt connect that well or kill it seems like no one would spam it imo

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #342 on: December 14, 2012, 03:55:47 AM »

attack air foward has no landing lag becuase like the down air i forgot to turn ra bit 30 on and he does landing light instead of the landingair foward animation  about the up smash why would you spam a move that doesnt connect that well or kill it seems like no one would spam it imo
    Ah... So something that can be fixed then. Very good. Hopefully this little nerf won't be too much for Ridley... Though I kinda doubt it would hurt him THAT much. Since he has good range, good weight, and a good recovery.

As for the up smash... Well, spam some moves from normal characters. They don't look too fast when doing their smashes.

It's again I say, not that the move is broken. It just looks kinda odd when you use it like that.

I think the start up lag would make the move look better. And making the hit boxes a tad bit better/making the last hit have knock back would also make the move more useful in a way.

Perhaps the top hit boxes could drag the foe down into the other hit boxes at the center of Ridley. And only the center hit box's last hit would knock foes away. This way, you couldn't trap foes from below a platform.

So this way, it would still work as an anti air move. And not good for the ground foes.

But then again, I might be wrong. Maybe we should see what everyone else thinks first about this. KJP, Kage, and you.
    « Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:26:31 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #343 on: December 14, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »

I haven't played with it yet... Let alone my own hacks so I assumed the landing lag was that of an aerial. But us us on the landing light then that needs to be fixed.

The up smash should be slowed down from the point Ridley stops spinning until he lands. And I'd go with the hit box ideafor that too.

Ona side note... I've been using that fall smashville but that beach one looks pretty nice and bright. I may switch to that one.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #344 on: December 14, 2012, 09:56:19 AM »

I haven't played with it yet... Let alone my own hacks so I assumed the landing lag was that of an aerial. But us us on the landing light then that needs to be fixed.

The up smash should be slowed down from the point Ridley stops spinning until he lands. And I'd go with the hit box ideafor that too.

Ona side note... I've been using that fall smashville but that beach one looks pretty nice and bright. I may switch to that one.

Yeah, that might work actually. It might solve my issue with it looking odd.

As for the stage. Yeah, this one is nice. I have my Smashville set up like this.

Pages:  1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: