Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186466 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #420 on: December 19, 2012, 12:52:52 PM »

What's the size fo Battle Names? I'll add em later own.

Post Merge: December 19, 2012, 12:39:06 PM
    I was asking for other people's opinions lol
    i think it depends on the char it goes over you need to check the info.pac on info2 folder

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #421 on: December 19, 2012, 01:00:42 PM »

That Up-B move looks ok. Maybe have Ridley's wings flapping to recover, and shoot a fire ball after he catches you.
    Hm... Perhaps. Maybe the start up could be slower on the start up time for going up.

Going up though, he could ascend faster. But less control of the ascent. The grab hit box wouldn't be out the whole way up. Instead, he flaps his wings, and at the apex of the ascent, he swipes his claw forward. If the claw hits at this point, he grabs the foe.

After grabbing the foe, the animation could be longer to better establish him breathing fire at the foe. And have a fireball GFX hit the foe before they go flying. If I recall, he has a move like this in Other M, and Metroid Prime 3.

This could be a more powerful kill move then it currently is. Due to being harder to hit with.

Again though, I'd have to see what KJP thinks about this.
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 01:41:25 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: December 19, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »

My opinion on the matter is that its Carnag's project so tbh, whatever he says is final.

If he doesn't wanna change the up-b. I'm fine with that. I personally don't have any issues with it being the way it is now. So I don't feel either way. I also wouldn't mind making a new animation if Carnage wanted them.

I agree with DD about the  stock icons though. I feel they should be more in line of what Brawl's icons look like. An almost sprite version of their head.

The csps and bps look good though so no complaints there. I like them brighter cause its easier to see them and the details on them.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: December 19, 2012, 02:25:52 PM »

i really dont fell like changing the up B i can make the animation take more time easily

If we ever get a meta ridley model me and kage are gonna make an alt moveset wich will change some of his moves including most up-B,side b and  smash attacks so then we will gt a diferent up B with an alt moveset we need to wait until someone riggs brawl  meta ridley one slot over charizard.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #424 on: December 19, 2012, 02:35:07 PM »

i really dont fell like changing the up B i can make the animation take more time easily

If we ever get a meta ridley model me and kage are gonna make an alt moveset wich will change some of his moves including most up-B,side b and  smash attacks so then we will gt a diferent up B with an alt moveset we need to wait until someone riggs brawl  meta ridley one slot over charizard.
    Again, you don't have to do the coding for the altered up B. KJP was willing to do the coding on that himself as I recall.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #425 on: December 19, 2012, 03:45:10 PM »

As for the Up Special discussion goes, I know you don't want to change the Up Special, but if you can't fix the glitch, then you're going to have to force yourself to change it.

Again, you don't have to do the coding for the altered up B. KJP was willing to do the coding on that himself as I recall.
    Yes. I did say that I would do the coding.

Hm... Perhaps. Maybe the start up could be slower on the start up time for going up.

Going up though, he could ascend faster. But less control of the ascent. The grab hit box wouldn't be out the whole way up. Instead, he flaps his wings, and at the apex of the ascent, he swipes his claw forward. If the claw hits at this point, he grabs the foe.

After grabbing the foe, the animation could be longer to better establish him breathing fire at the foe. And have a fireball GFX hit the foe before they go flying. If I recall, he has a move like this in Other M, and Metroid Prime 3.

This could be a more powerful kill move then it currently is. Due to being harder to hit with.
    If either Carnage, Kage, or myself can fix the odd glitch that we have when using Captain Falcon's grab as a base, then I wouldn't mind coding this.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: December 19, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »

If the glitch is psa based.. then My guess is as good as anyones...

I've done that animations like... 3 times while keeping the Xrot in the same exact position that it is in Captain Falcon's animation and near everything. I've no idea why its happening tbh.

If the glitch can't be fixed then I'm for changing it to something else...

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: December 19, 2012, 04:07:02 PM »

I strongly advise against porting him over Zamus because Samus and Zamus share memory limits and Ridley will NOT load over Zamus because of his data size being too large.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #428 on: December 19, 2012, 04:11:31 PM »

I strongly advise against porting him over Zamus because Samus and Zamus share memory limits and Ridley will NOT load over Zamus because of his data size being too large.
    Hm... Though Carnage said something about Ridley's file size being lower then Zero Suit Samus' default...

At least for now. Unless there's another bug besides the file size total?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #429 on: December 19, 2012, 04:22:44 PM »

Hm... Though Carnage said something about Ridley's file size being lower then Zero Suit Samus' default...

At least for now. Unless there's another bug besides the file size total?

yup he is already over zss EY and i still have 40+ kbts to reach her default  pac xD and it works with samus psas since i use crony DS vs ridley and it all works wonders gotto thank BJ because his bb almost destroys the filesize limit since every line deleted actually reduces filesize xD abd zsamus has some huge ass code lines especially on the gfxs for the wiip moves

cf glitch is odd and it isnt psa related probably something related to hardcoding  of his grab i can imagine pikazz grabs gonna have the same glitch if you change CFs animation since ridley works wonders with CF animation with the same psa codding

so kage if you want to make a new up b talk to kjp to what animations your gonna do
    « Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 04:24:11 PM by Carnage » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: December 19, 2012, 04:37:32 PM »

*Looks at KJP*

What chu want?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #431 on: December 19, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »

*Looks at KJP*
    What chu want?
    I was thinking of a shuttle loop type animation that only ends in the glide if the hitbox hits, otherwise, he goes into helpless. But to make things not look weird, have it transition into the glide pose, then have it transition into the Helpless fall pose. That is if everyone here agrees with the idea.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: December 19, 2012, 04:49:43 PM »

I was thinking of a shuttle loop type animation that only ends in the glide if the hitbox hits, otherwise, he goes into helpless. But to make things not look weird, have it transition into the glide pose, then have it transition into the Helpless fall pose. That is if everyone here agrees with the idea.
    why not go always to the glide? i or it would make more sence to not go to glide if hits since it would unbalance ridley and go to glide if doesnt hit nothing

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #433 on: December 19, 2012, 04:55:39 PM »

why not go always to the glide? i or it would make more sence to not go to glide if hits since it would unbalance ridley and go to glide if doesnt hit nothing
    If he always went to the glide, then that would enable Ridley to use 2 glides all the time. This is one reason why the Tier tards groups put Meta Knight into the highest Tier.

But I'll try both ideas. Always going to glide, and only going to glide when the hitbox hits. And we'll decide, based on feedback which is the more balanced option.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: December 19, 2012, 04:58:10 PM »

If he always went to the glide, then that would enable Ridley to use 2 glides all the time. This is one reason why the Tier tards groups put Meta Knight into the highest Tier.

But I'll try both ideas. Always going to glide, and only going to glide when the hitbox hits. And we'll decide, based on feedback which is the more balanced option.
    but ridley isnt mk at all he is huge and he is not even close to mk speed and has less 2 jumps and his attacks dont have recovery at all  unlike mk who can recover with all his 4 specials plus glide and 5 jumps

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: