Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186520 times)
Don Jon Bravo
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #540 on: January 09, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »

any news on other m model and metal ridley?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #541 on: January 09, 2013, 03:56:34 PM »

well snoppy didnt said anything about meta ridley neither did anivernage so far i know as much as you do right now i just posted the links on the previous page after that i didnt get any news.

just putting this here also so it doesnt pass unoticed do to the new page

I have tested the over Capitan Falcon version and, if I use the side-B, I can still fly...
    Have you update the ZSS version maybe...?
       Undecided
    just downloaded the falcon version and it seems betweens the updates i somehow didnt put the code to fall after using side b in the air lol but the code is in the zss version lol

i did some updates on both versions

Captain Falcon now he falls after using sideB in the air

ZSS version Fixed some t stances he had with certain items because CF is diferent from anyone else instead of having swing4 , swing4start and swing4hold animations he has swing41,swing41start and swing41hold animations and i forgot to rename them back to the zss version now its fixed

Snoopy
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #542 on: January 09, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »

why yes, there is .... some.

so far he's fit to the same boneset as i made for Ridley, and he's about half rigged.  my semester started up this week, which means weekends will basically be my only hacking time.  so don't expect it too soon, but i am actually working on it.  i'll also try to get the Spec maps and shine stuff working too, but i can't promise i'll have the space for it.  stupid picky Charizard.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #543 on: January 09, 2013, 04:33:35 PM »

so far he's fit to the same boneset as i made for Ridley, and he's about half rigged.  my semester started up this week, which means weekends will basically be my only hacking time.  so don't expect it too soon, but i am actually working on it.  i'll also try to get the Spec maps and shine stuff working too, but i can't promise i'll have the space for it.  stupid picky Charizard.

hell yeash
    lookin good

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #544 on: January 10, 2013, 03:44:37 AM »

yes its looking good xD snoopy even if charizard cant handle those maps make a version with them sincee CF and ZSS have much higher pcs size than charizard Tongue

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #545 on: January 12, 2013, 07:22:16 PM »

Ridley has a glitch when used with the final smash code  Cry. From what I've gathered it is a loop issue in the way the FS is coded in the zss/cFalcon.pac. Just dnt kno much about psa if I wanted to fix  on my own.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #546 on: January 12, 2013, 07:43:46 PM »

Ridley has a glitch when used with the final smash code  Cry. From what I've gathered it is a loop issue in the way the FS is coded in the zss/cFalcon.pac. Just dnt kno much about psa if I wanted to fix  on my own.
    i dont know waht the fs code is is ridley works perfectly  normal imo.

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #547 on: January 12, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »

Not many people use this I guess, I like it, so you dont have to chase a smashball around..
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47689.msg973835#msg973835

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #548 on: January 12, 2013, 10:20:04 PM »

Thats probably because most people have the unrestricted camera code.

I for one will probably look more into this when I have more people to play with then just myself.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #549 on: January 13, 2013, 03:41:24 AM »

Not many people use this I guess, I like it, so you dont have to chase a smashball around..
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47689.msg973835#msg973835

well i dont know how to make ridley work with that code at all

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #550 on: January 13, 2013, 07:19:13 AM »

I rather like it when there are 4 people going crazy to try and catch the smash ball first.
    Using that code I find balancing and play style to be..not very easy since some characters are better than others at racking up on damage, while some are better at knock back rather than high damage.
    I found the idea to be very cool at first, until I realized how hard it would be for some characters to get it compared to others.
    I think I'll stick with the classic ball Smiley

You Never Know!

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #551 on: January 13, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »

Yea, just thought I's share. I'll probably end up trying to fix it myself. But yea Ridley is Nice Smiley.

zutox
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #552 on: January 13, 2013, 11:38:45 AM »

I do like Ridley a lot as well, but I do feel that he lacks some omph. As in decent knockback. It's kinda rare to see underpowered PSA's on the Vault, but I'd have to say Ridley is one of them.
    His moves are kinda slow and they are all easy to interrupt and all of them seems to lack any good koing power.
    The up spinning move he does really ought to have some good knockback since he is left open after using that attack.
    Maybe also give him a meteor mash at the tip of his tail when he spins around and attacks with his tail in the air.

You Never Know!

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #553 on: January 13, 2013, 12:31:45 PM »

I'm pretty sure he has or at least HAD a meteor at the tip of the tail for his spin move. Im srs here

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #554 on: January 13, 2013, 12:42:28 PM »

I do like Ridley a lot as well, but I do feel that he lacks some omph. As in decent knockback. It's kinda rare to see underpowered PSA's on the Vault, but I'd have to say Ridley is one of them.
    His moves are kinda slow and they are all easy to interrupt and all of them seems to lack any good koing power.
    The up spinning move he does really ought to have some good knockback since he is left open after using that attack.
    Maybe also give him a meteor mash at the tip of his tail when he spins around and attacks with his tail in the air.
    ridley side smash kills at 100 and few% same for full chaged downB he also has a spike on the tip on the foward aerial and down aerial

Pages:  1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: