Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Gyarados Size
Should be smaller
Size is perfect
Should be bigger

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 52
Author Topic: Flygon Psa Released  (Read 186481 times)
zutox
Supreme Kitten

• Awards Donator Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #555 on: January 13, 2013, 01:23:25 PM »

ridley side smash kills at 100 and few% same for full chaged downB he also has a spike on the tip on the foward aerial and down aerial

Oh, I never got it to hit properly then  My bad..though you says he kills at 100 and some? Usually my opponents go up to about 170 be fore he manages to KO them, but that  probably has more to do with play style than the PSA Tongue

You Never Know!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: January 13, 2013, 01:48:05 PM »

Oh, I never got it to hit properly then  My bad..though you says he kills at 100 and some? Usually my opponents go up to about 170 be fore he manages to KO them, but that  probably has more to do with play style than the PSA Tongue

once they are like 110 hit them with a full charged downB and you will kill then depending on the map and position on the stage since there are huge maps

just updated the OP with my old stuff
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:46:06 PM by Carnage » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #557 on: January 13, 2013, 05:18:48 PM »

once they are like 110 hit them with a full charged downB and you will kill then depending on the map and position on the stage since there are huge maps

just updated the OP with my old stuff
    You might want to replace both of those videos with the most recent video.

The one on the BV entry.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: January 13, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »

You might want to replace both of those videos with the most recent video.

The one on the BV entry.

Done

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: January 14, 2013, 02:59:37 PM »

Will upload my Wins and taunt if you want them. Also, is there an animation for Ridley to come from out of samus' animation yet?

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: January 14, 2013, 04:48:38 PM »

Will upload my Wins and taunt if you want them. Also, is there an animation for Ridley to come from out of samus' animation yet?
    not becuase he will never come out of samus Im srs here it makes no sence at all i made a samus psa wich doesnt transform after using the FS ppl just just use that.

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: January 16, 2013, 09:31:54 AM »

Hello guys, I have worked on this great PSA  Happy Face and I made some new stuffs! (little things, but important for me)
    First I have put some GFXs like in the dash attack and on the throwHi.
    Now you can see if Ridley have the down-special fireball charged by looking his mouth (when charged the mouth will  burn!)
    Now the special-neutral, the down-smash and down-A attacks follow the ground when is inclinated.
    I have fixed the grabbing too, now even the mouth can catch!
    At last I have ballance some attacks (like the smash-Hi, ecc.) that are too weak or strange on their collision bubbles...
    I hope you like it and enjoy it!  Kirby Dance

Here the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ny3rp1tv535p7rj

Only one thing, can someone do a code for change the sounds of Falcon on Ridley, working on PAL to please?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: January 16, 2013, 09:59:04 AM »

Hello guys, I have worked on this great PSA  Happy Face and I made some new stuffs! (little things, but important for me)
    First I have put some GFXs like in the dash attack and on the throwHi.
    Now you can see if Ridley have the down-special fireball charged by looking his mouth (when charged the mouth will  burn!)
    Now the special-neutral, the down-smash and down-A attacks follow the ground when is inclinated.
    I have fixed the grabbing too, now even the mouth can catch!
    At last I have ballance some attacks (like the smash-Hi, ecc.) that are too weak or strange on their collision bubbles...
    I hope you like it and enjoy it!  Kirby Dance

Here the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ny3rp1tv535p7rj

Only one thing, can someone do a code for change the sounds of Falcon on Ridley, working on PAL to please?

it isnt just a code ridley pal sound ids are also diferent so the code wouldnt do anything by itself

tomorow i will be near my wii to test this
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:05:45 PM by Carnage » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: January 16, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »

I will test as well. I like what you've stated you've fixed. Thank you.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #564 on: January 17, 2013, 03:12:16 AM »

I'm testing it now...

I'll either edit this post, or make another one when I'm done.

Edit: Okay, I'm done with a bit of testing. Here's what I have so far.

Up smash indeed does connect better. And can kill Mario at around 277%... Although, I did kill him one time by connecting with the very top of the hit box around 167% or something. Not sure. I do think it should have a little lag near the end of the animation, before he drops back down to the stage... Maybe.

Down smash now seems to instead of sucking the foe in, it knocks them back. Not too bad. And it's indeed punishable. But not as much as it was if the hit was done slightly wrong in the previous version.

Up tilt... I MIGHT be crazy, but it feels like you can cancel it sooner.

Now for some pictures of the aesthetics changes... And slight issues. But I don't know how many can be resolved.

As you can see. The odd things are likely not fixable. The last two pictures show that if you cancel the neutral B while on a slope. For a split second, the fireball goes upward.

Now this is where minor issues end... Here's a major one.

See this here?

That is his grab range.

Falco is shocked by this. And if that wasn't enough as it is...

Dat ain't Falco...

He can chain grab. And before you ask. That was a level 9 CPU.

This is why I honestly didn't want Ridley's grab range altered. But rather the animation to make more sense with his old range... I knew SOME balance problem would be the outcome. So if you were to compare him to a normal Brawl character. He has the largest non-tether grab in the game.

So... Yeah... The grab should be changed.
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:24:50 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: January 17, 2013, 08:57:25 AM »

i told crony that since ridley is 1.4 in psa his grab hitboxs are also grown by 1.4 wich makes him an OP grabber  which can grab without end lol i letted the old grab hitboxes stay like they were becuase of that

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #566 on: January 17, 2013, 09:59:49 AM »

i told crony that since ridley is 1.4 in psa his grab hitboxs are also grown by 1.4 wich makes him an OP grabber  which can grab without end lol i letted the old grab hitboxes stay like they were becuase of that

Alright. Good.

Only thing left for these minor touch ups... Would be animations for the rest of the taunts. Victory poses. And MAYBE a grab animation to match it's grab box? Maybe he can grab the foe with his claws, rather then his mouth?

Also, the reason I said this version of the up smash should be slower? The one in Crony's build gives you an INSANE amount of control over platforms above Ridley. Sure, it is punishable... But when below a platform. I bet it could give players a bit of a tough time... I might have to test that further.

It should also be noted that one of the hits, even hits foes below the highest platform on Batttlefield, from the main platform. It also has a bit of a Hurricane Kick like attribute. Low moves won't hit Ridley while he's spinning.

Also, make sure you look through this build before releasing it... There's likely changes that I haven't found yet... I feel like something is different with up air, like the hit box is bigger, and lasts longer, which seems a bit too easy to hit with now... But I could be very wrong about this. I might have to get out the ZSS version to compare at a later time. Tongue
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:07:50 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: January 17, 2013, 10:34:13 AM »

Alright. Good.

Only thing left for these minor touch ups... Would be animations for the rest of the taunts. Victory poses. And MAYBE a grab animation to match it's grab box? Maybe he can grab the foe with his claws, rather then his mouth?

Also, the reason I said this version of the up smash should be slower? The one in Crony's build gives you an INSANE amount of control over platforms above Ridley. Sure, it is punishable... But when below a platform. I bet it could give players a bit of a tough time... I might have to test that further.

It should also be noted that one of the hits, even hits foes below the highest platform on Batttlefield, from the main platform. It also has a bit of a Hurricane Kick like attribute. Low moves won't hit Ridley while he's spinning.

Also, make sure you look through this build before releasing it... There's likely changes that I haven't found yet... I feel like something is different with up air, like the hit box is bigger, and lasts longer, which seems a bit too easy to hit with now... But I could be very wrong about this. I might have to get out the ZSS version to compare at a later time. Tongue

for two compars you only need to get the 2 psas and open then in two bb and see the codes on the attack air hi

Crony
    Mega Kitten

Only Phazon can beat Phazon!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: January 17, 2013, 10:38:10 AM »

Remenber that his body is huge, and it's an handicap on brawl (have you tested with other players? not the cpu, you will see that was too easy make a combo on it!), some advantage need! otherwise is still useless. I dont think he is OP.

I can change the grabbing but need a new animation (use the same but reduces the range was really bad!)

Anywhere, what means this:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 10:47:55 AM by Crony » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: January 17, 2013, 11:17:12 AM »

That it got corrupted.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 52
    Print
    Jump to: